It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian dossier redoux

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It seems as if Crooked Hillary Clinton hasn't learned her lesson.

Hillary Clinton is in secret negotiations with Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous Russian dossier, to purchase a second report that allegedly contains salacious new charges against President Trump, according to several sources with personal knowledge of the transaction.

She doesn't seem to understand that her credibility is shot.

Gee I wonder how much this one is going to cost her, or maybe the DNC will help pay the tab ?

Then there is this.

All the publicity generated by the release of the first dossier and the dubious claims of a $12 million payment have reportedly brought shady characters in Russia out of the woodwork. They are said to be looking for a big pay day

They certainly sound credible.
link

edit on 8-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add link

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
Here are Bill's thoughts on the matter.

A close legal adviser to Bill Clinton adds: 'Bill is horrified about all this. He thinks this will blow up in Hillary's face once the charges in the second dossier are proven to be as false as the charges in the first dossier. He's also worried that she may be called to testify under oath before a congressional committee how she got the new dossier.

I'm with him.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Do you have a source for this allegation? Or did you just make it all up yourself?

ETA: Just noticed your source. Ed Klein. Say no more.
edit on 8-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Where are you getting these quotes/excerpts from?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seems as if she has decided what fake-news agency to release this info to.

CNN maybe or maybe the NYT/

I'm leaning toward the NYT

Edward Klein is the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine and the author of numerous bestsellers including his fourth book on the Clintons, Guilty as Sin, in 2016. His latest book is All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump was released on October 30, 2017

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
With Fusion GPS exposed, they have no choice but to "buy" more info on their own.

They're going to make this a 2020 Campaign issue, and it will fail just the 2016 efforts.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The second dossier will allegedly contain evidence that Trump had 'romantic involvements with Russian women' connected to the Kremlin's spy apparatus

link

"Nyet, iz not ME"

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

A close legal adviser to Bill Clinton adds: 'Bill is horrified about all this. He thinks this will blow up in Hillary's face once the charges in the second dossier are proven to be as false as the charges in the first dossier. He's also worried that she may be called to testify under oath before a congressional committee how she got the new dossier.

I'm with him.

And everyone thought Hillary was the smart Clinton and Bill was just the horny one, he's looking like a genius compared to her now.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I'm with him.

And everyone thought Hillary was the smart Clinton and Bill was just the horny one, he's looking like a genius compared to her now.

Well afterall, he was a Rhodes Road Scholar.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Whenever a website says exclusive read that as we made this up and that's why no one else is reporting it. Lol

Hillary sure is enjoying a resurgence in publicity.

new topics

top topics

join