It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

If not an issue then why did you try to make the claim the story was saying he used a chainsaw bayonet.

Please quote that statement.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I knew about the chain saw dude.

Sure.

That wasn't even remotely an issue for me in the op and still isn't.

Ya, it was. Did you read the OP before you posted it?

But whatever man. Anyone who watches youtube gun channels knows about the chain saw, the gun nuts, the pistol bayonets, and all the other silly # out there.

True. Yet you based an ATS OP on it.

That was not at any time the point.

True.

Your point was partisan douchery. Much like the MSM.

Congrats on the success.
edit on 8-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You got schooled. Just let go of your ego and accept it.

I got accusations based on nothing. Hardly call that being schooled.
And now there's a pile on because idiots think they got something.

This is one example of you being schooled on:

the vast majority of liberals are never exposed to guns in anything other than movies and sensationalized news reports.

That is an idiotic statement you made.

link   

You really don't know?

You don't think it ridiculous to include a ridiculous accessory, simply for the fear factor, in a presentation about and I quote, "A look at the gun used in the Texas church shooting."

Context indeed.

Stop leaving out the stupid part you were trying to imply what was shown.

Your full quote and what you were trying to imply the media said..

This story shows an image that USA Today used to depict the rifle used by the gunman in Sunderland, Texas. It's an AR15 with a god damned chainsaw bayonet. A chainsaw bayonet folks. REALLY?

Also stop leaving out where they had to clarify...
To clarify, the video shows both the shooter’s modifications, as well as other possible modifications. The shooter did not use a chainsaw bayonet.

edit on 8-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No matter what it was, and some of us could tell the difference, you said "It's an AR15 with a god damned chainsaw bayonet. A chainsaw bayonet folks. REALLY? "

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

LOL. He was trying to say that the media was saying he used a chainsaw bayonet. There is no reading comprehension. LOL

Clearly you've lol'ed yourself into a stupor. He said they depicted it. I've only mentioned this three times now, get it yet?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That is an idiotic statement you made.

It's factually correct.

The vast majority are clueless. I stand by that as actions and words have proven that time and time again.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

LOL. He was trying to say that the media was saying he used a chainsaw bayonet. There is no reading comprehension. LOL

Clearly you've lol'ed yourself into a stupor. He said they depicted it. I've only mentioned this three times now, get it yet?

Why are you trying to defend him? Partisan support?

link   

www.pewresearch.org...

23% liberal gun ownership. It's far from idiotic.

I dare say your statement is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Facts are being spun. The dishonesty in the media and those here that are defending it are why I'm defending the OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The vast majority are clueless. I stand by that as actions and words have proven that time and time again.

I guess our Founding Fathers have never been exposed to guns.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Facts are being spun. The dishonesty in the media and those here that are defending it are why I'm defending the OP.

So you think his statement about the liberals is dishonest?

link   

OK the part where he was trying make it seem like they were making the claim he used a chainsaw bayonet....

But it is DEFINITELY a liberal thing to go out on national media and make utterly stupefying fools of yourselves on the topic of guns and gun control.

Here's an example: Townhall.com

This story shows an image that USA Today used to depict the rifle used by the gunmanin Sunderland, Texas. It's an AR15 with a god damned chainsaw bayonet. A chainsaw bayonet folks. REALLY?

What do you think this is the Evil Dead? Is Ash Williams your damned gun expert?

What's scary is that this isn't even close to the most embarrassing thing that a member of the liberal media has done in the name of promoting their anti-gun agenda. Is it too much to ask that you don't embarrass yourselves? Trying to do you idiots a favor here.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nobody is defending the media. They were clear in saying that the AR15 plataform had accessories available and showed some.

We saw that. The OP started a spin for no good reason.
edit on 8-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

www.pewresearch.org...

Why link me to a stats about black people?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

OK the part where he was trying make it seem like they were making the claim he used a chainsaw bayonet....

You can move the goalpost, I'll allow it.

How about reading what he wrote and not "trying to make it seem like" it's something it's not?

Seems like reasonable request.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

www.pewresearch.org...

Why link me to a stats about black people?

You can't be serious.

Wait, I guess you are. Since you couldn't be bothered to read the OP, I guess you also couldn't be bothered to read the whole page of data, just the part you deemed necessary.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm not leaving anything out. Nothing was edited or changed.

It's an obvious propaganda move to include such a silly and incredibly uncommon accessory in a presentation about the damned Texas church shooting. That was my point. My larger point about the majority of liberals being clueless about laws, policy, and guns themselves stands as fact.

This is evidenced by constantly calling for laws we already have, improperly identifying weapons and weapon parts, using incorrect terminology, or having their ideas of ballistics and sound suppression colored by Hollywood. Which is largely liberal. Now we have a liberal publication creating a video depicting the Texas shooters' rifle, and dropping tidbits of BS like the chainsaw.

It's embarrassing. That context has been the context of my OP regardless of what you and your little forum gang want to make it out to be.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JinMI

Nobody is defending the media. They were clear in saying that the AR15 plataform had accessories available and showed some.

We saw that. The OP started a spin for no good reason.

Sure, they wrote it, with you know, words and stuff.

However that's not what was DEPICTED upon the page of the article no? Pretty sure that's what the OP is describing here. Yet for some reason you're all insulted. Perhaps you should be insulted at the article for assuming you're too dumb to read and just go with the picture.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It's an obvious propaganda move to include such a silly and incredibly uncommon accessory in a presentation about the damned Texas church shooting.

No it wasn't, that was something you made up on the spot and built this Op around. They showed a bunch of accessories.
edit on 8-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join