It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sure it was a mistake but he didn't actually pose a question. He made an accusation.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion Don't use social media then??? Cmon dude

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou Though I say this while posting on such a site lol

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I didn't mean it that way, we're still talking about the article. Also, never stop flirting on social media!

Had any Muslim man in America, particularly a Muslim man with a history of violence, posted pictures of himself on social media with an AR-15, best believe the feds would be knocking on his door.

Like Paddock, white privilege not only protected Kelley in life, it is protecting his name and his actions even in death.

theintercept.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik Well I geuss I didn't understand that. Can you or they put it in different terms. I have had a very long day and have been making mistakes all day long.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

A CNN idiot asked the Sheriff if the shooter had a bump stock attached. Was that a dumb question? He asked it like a kid who just learned a new word.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

My post wasn't a reply to you. I replied to the thread in general.

Not sure what needs to be put in different terms.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik Well then nevermind. I just thought that you where putting it in a different light that I didn't get.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Do me a favor, do not address me again.

Like every other thread I have seen you in, its nothing but hyperbole and barely intelligible dribble.

Go away.
edit on 8 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It is no secret that the vast majority of liberals don't know a thing about guns.

Firearms, or small arms, not just "Guns".

But I get the emotional appeal . The 'chainsaw bayonet' is an emotional appeal by the media, its got nothing to do with reason, on purpose.
Whenever has the MSM indoctrinated people with reason?
If they were reasonable they would focus on how an AR 15 put a stop to the madness this time, unlike all the other times. They would talk about how to defend ourselves in different situations with shoulder arms and side arms, instead.
They never do that.

It might be a good thing alright to show people how to defend themselves et al, since the police don't seem too good at that...haven't they killed innocent people while shooting at a 'suspect'..and to boot, the suspect might get charged with the homicide...that's crazy. (was that another NRA bright idea?)
Anyway, maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't the rifle depicted in different possible forms the same as the 'basic' one that killed 26/27 people in that basic form? That makes irrelevant whatever USA today was trying to put over, unless they were being sarcastic...I've no idea nor care, and neither do I want to be 'educated' on firearms particularly, I'm quite sure though that education needs to go to those that use them, that would include history and proper facts. One example of 'facts' was in a thread the other day here when one poster blurted out that no NRA member has ever killed any body ever, because Rush Limbaugh said so..

How do people believe a piece of shiite like Limbaugh, never mind that it would be highly unlikely to be true anyway, and is in fact not true as stated.
However, it's always 'the media's fault' like here, when the reality is that it is vested interests that promote scaremongering in the first place, and that in turnis something those vested interests use obliging..paid media, for.
The reality is, no decent people really has a handle on these events, nor do those promoting weapons want them to, all they need is for people to be afraid.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just want to know how many magazines are in a clip capacity, because that's the real danger.

Elevinty brazillian....duh!

Get with it DB.
edit on 8-11-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: PublicOpinion

its nothing but hyperbole

Much like your OP.

For the sake of honesty, do you wish to retract what you said?

It appears the "liberal media" and some of us Leftists knew a little more than you thought, and apparently something you didn't even know.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Have a chainsaw mod for your AR-15, the zombie apocalypse might be here any second now.

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”

"You are annoying. You are lonely. You do not give. We really don't care. Starbucks closes at eleven."

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

My 3 kids are in their 30's. Not one broken bone or burn. I did my job.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Or design our own .410 auto smooth bore firing saboted titanium penetrators.

K~

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's quite the fan-club, I'm impressed. Took you some time to finally have a coming out though.

We have ill-informed drivel in the OP debunked with less ill-informed drivel from the liberal media. Is that about right?

And why don't we keep talking about me instead? More details via U2U, please! I'm potentially willing to sell this account and donate half the amount to ATS. Name your price!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No I don’t.

It’s stupidity of the highest order. Its embarrassing agenda driven bull#.

While there may be one company making something that silly, you cannot tell me it is so common that it bears representation at all.

They also make pic rail ball sacks too. Let’s add that to the list of relevant # you’re likely to see on a rifle.

edit on 8 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

My 3 kids are in their 30's. Not one broken bone or burn. I did my job.

Awesome! Hopefully they appreciate what a great MOMof3 you were/are.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

No I don’t.

It’s stupidity of the highest order. its embarrassing agenda driven bull#.

Again, much like your OP.

You took the opportunity to push your own agenda against liberals and pontificate upon your high horse about being so much more knowledgeable, yet did not disclose that such an attachment does exist and while you may find it silly, they were factually correct.

While there may be one company making something that silly, you cannot tell me it is so common that it bears representation at all.

That was not part of your criteria set forth in the OP. Of course I find it silly, unless you want to have a novelty to show off to your friends.

Your OP was also factually incorrect in that they did not use the image of the AR with a chainsaw bayonet attachment to "depict the rifle used by the gunman in Sunderland, Texas".

They were discussing available attachments.

While silly, still factually correct.

They also make pic rail ball sacks too. Let’s add that to the list of relevant # you’re likely to see on a rifle.

Irrelevant. They still make them and while we may find it silly the media would include such a thing in their presentation, they were factually correct and you are in no position to rail about liberals and their knowledge of firearms when you not only did not know a chainsaw bayonet was a real thing, you didn't even take the time to do a little research on it, which you also complained about in the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join