It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know what I'm asking Santa for Christmas!

Thanks for that! Made my day.

Now I can cut wood for the wood stove and hunt at the same time.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

[...]
It was that same white privilege that allowed Kelley to post pictures of his AR-15 on Facebook, bragging about how awesome it was, without even a hint of fear of the ramifications of such a post on social media. The U.S. had already taught Kelley that he could pretty much say or do whatever the hell he felt like doing, and not have the full force of the law visited upon him.

Had any Muslim man in America, particularly a Muslim man with a history of violence, posted pictures of himself on social media with an AR-15, best believe the feds would be knocking on his door.

Like Paddock, white privilege not only protected Kelley in life, it is protecting his name and his actions even in death.

Last week in New York, when a man was arrested in Manhattan for deliberately driving a rented Home Depot pickup truck over unsuspecting pedestrians, killing eight of them, President Donald Trump called the man, Sayfullo Saipov, a “degenerate animal.”
[...]

In Life and in Death, White Privilege Protected Texas Shooter Devin Kelley

Quick question: is that the liberal media again or just a very astute observation you wont find on foxy news?
edit on 8-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Since my "CONCEALED AXE" proposal will fail like the knife dueling one...I'll agree here.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: introvert

I know what I'm asking Santa for Christmas!

Thanks for that! Made my day.

Now I can cut wood for the wood stove and hunt at the same time.

It would be pretty cool to have for show, but I don't know how well it would work being a battery-operated saw.

Still, the point is that they do exist, you can purchase one and it will fit on to the rail systems.
edit on 8-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13 I personally use a semi .22 as home prtotection after my crossbow. If you have not tested the .22 at certain metals and jackets then why would you say lol at ear plugs. And yes I agree ear plugs for a .22 are funny but I feel that you not giving credit to the .22. I held back a black bear with one. Now a brown bear or a Grizzly that prob will not work but still a .22 is a very capable gun.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Chainsaw bayonet was developed by Sauron to counter the Ents.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7 My point was made. My point was don't just assume all liberals take that CNN crap for real. We watch all news networks and then do out own research to come to the a fact based on how we feel. Maybe that is biased based on where I live but it works here. But as a liberal CNN is complete crap as is FOX but we still watch both to get a grip on how the mass media gives ideas given either side.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just want to know how many magazines are in a clip capacity, because that's the real danger.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Fact checking in the media is pathetic. I say that as someone whose job is fact checking, but none of the big guys are knocking on my door to do that job. It's probably because most people don't know any more than the press does.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy That depends on the mag and I know you already know that.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just want to know how many magazines are in a clip capacity, because that's the real danger.

Well let's see ... TIME, National Geographic, I tried to take clips from Playboy but my computer wouldn't let me ...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think it's just because I really hate earplugs when shooting. For some reason it cut's off the senses I feel I need to be 'all there' especially when training a newbie. They just really bug the snot out of me.

That and it's always funny to watch someone scrunch up foam earplugs for the first time. I've never not seen someone tip their head sideways when putting them in (for the first time). Just a personal little chuckle for me.

Good job on that bear! Wooohoo! Though I've never desired to hunt bear I wouldn't stand and let one kill me I hope.

That took some huge nerve. Glad you lived to tell the tale.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I appreciate You trying to bring a different angle to the dialogue BUT... Nowhere in Your link does that author try to define what "White Privilege" actually is and how that was used to protect the assailant.

I did read where the author wrote that a friend is doing a "long bit for selling weed" and when I was still a cop in Ca. Texas was incarcerating many for lengthy sentences for simple possession of Cannabis. In fact, I had a spiel that I used when speaking w/youngsters about "The guy in Texas is doing 30 years for 1 marijuana cigarette..." The they'd usually start running hahahaha

The rapist, the murderer, the pedophile all get out to make room for some guy w/an indoor grow of 6 plants...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13 Ohh I was not hunting a bear lol. I was backpacking in the Ozarks in a area that had a mass amount of bear sighting. There where four of us. I had my gun and my crossbow and another had a Glock(can't remeber what one) but we heard a weird noise at around 11pm. My friend with the Glock also had night vision goggles so we used that. Turned a black bear was watching us. I think we may have been getting to close to the den. He had his goggles and I had my gun ready. When we stepped about 40 feet closer the bear started a slow march towards us. I aimed at the trees near him and my other friends got up and threw their hands up and started making gruntings sounds to fend him off. I used three rounds and there sounds fended him off. We didn't sleep that night and called the park ranger the next day to ask if there where any confirmed dens in that area. He said no but that we should go east to a more people friemdly area so we did.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What does it mean when the OP calls a group out for poor investigating but it turns out that the item in question actually exists and they didn't bother to investigate before posting?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Is this the weapon that shot the 18 month old baby at the church? God and everybody failed that baby if so. That's how liberals think.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik IDK, a mistake i guess. It happens all the time. Doesn't mean their intentions are bad, just means they have a question. Either way we are here to support them or help them understand a different point of view. This is all about education.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

For me? It's bragging with that sorta rifle on fckbook without having the feds running down your door.

What is this social media monitoring, a fcking racists joke?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3 No that is not how real liberals think. I feel for you if you have have kids and even if you don't. Bad things happen to good people. That is the way it has been and wil continue. It is a hard fact to face but one we must accept. Just teach yours well and never in a biased way. Let them choose and support them in every step.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join