It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So IT is real.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

*giggles*

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: introvert

USA Today did not use an image of an AR with a chainsaw bayonet to depict the rifle used.

Except they did:

Recommended Reading

No. They did not.

Absolutely absurd.

Well you're right, it is absurd and they absolutely did. Did you bother opening up the link in the OP?

It's time you guys stop denying reality. The OP is calling out the MSM for using deliberate propaganda. Folks HERE, on ATS are likely within the 23% of liberals whom own guns based on the Pew research.

In other words, you are the exception and not the rule.

No. They did not. It says a look at the weapon used, followed with a link.

And the graphic clearly states "possible modifications", which was part of the video they made.

They also clarified their statements because too many people took it as you and the OP did.

Context is key.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
I didn't say that. Look it up. It's a quote from Reagan.

Now who doesn't have a "#ing clue" ?

So now you don't have a #ing clue how to communicate on ATS, yet you are here calling others out? Dood, learn first, then step onto your high horse. If you quote someone else, be sure to use external tags, and attribute that post to whom it belongs. And don't be "that guy". Nobody likes him.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Left is mentally ill

That is quite clear

It's called democracy, move on weirdos

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Totally.

And they weasel around not to admit to the fact, that there are aftermarket chainsaw modifications available. No, wait! Something isn't right, I'm confused. Must be ill again...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I quoted it that way to prove a point.

People are so quick to jump on someone for what they say or believe that they don't take the time to research what is being said. When something is put into quotes, it normally implies that it's being quoted. (funny how that works)

And as I recall, it was you who tried calling me how. I'm sorry that you got your feelings hurt. I'm not on a high horse, it's just that you're so low to the ground it appears that way. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start using your intelligence. Coming into a thread being snarky just gets you what you deserve.

Let's just admit you just got called out for your hypocrisy and move on. I understand how you could be angered by it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Totally.

And they weasel around not to admit to the fact, that there are aftermarket chainsaw modifications available. No, wait! Something isn't right, I'm confused. Must be ill again...

Oh Damn, now I have a hankering for some Bulworth!

K~

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I'm all in, literally! Could take a while indeed.

I found this:

Funny analogy topic_wise, innit?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CNN Sadly Admits Airforce Hate Crime Was "Unfortunately" Fake. What is going through these peoples minds?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

If you need to feel as if you won something, I'll see if I can rustle up a participation trophy for you. But other than that, you haven't done much to impress me. You and others want to # all over the OP for a factual statement that seems to have "triggered" you. Here is the big picture. the gun thing is political. it's a left vs right thing. If you doubt that, get a lobotomy, you aren't using that part of your brain anyhow. But if you understand this, he's speaking in general terms. As I said before, yes, some liberals like guns too, and some conservatives don't, but the overall consensus is that the right is for no gun control and the left is all about gun control.

And if you are not a gun person, it's kind of likely that you don't have lots of knowledge of weapons. Which was the very minimal part of the OP that seems to have gotten your panties in a wad.

If you need help navigating ATS, please ask, I or others would be happy to teach you how to properly quote someone.

I quoted it that way to prove a point.
-Eshel

have a super day.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Come to Michigan I know 5 republicans and one is a gun owner. This state is full of gun owning liberals and most of them hunt and fish. Most of liberals I know don't cling to their guns and bibles. No one here that I know of is worried the guberment is going to take their guns. It wont happen get over it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: projectvxn
"Shop smart, shop S-mart"

lol

Well, trying to discuss the difference between firearms with most Liberals/Progressives, and the attachments that are legal to use, not to mention using attachments that won't interfere with the main function of the weapon, is like trying to describe the difference to people who lived in the Middle Ages...

edit on 10-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Come to Michigan I know 5 republicans and one is a gun owner. This state is full of gun owning liberals and most of them hunt and fish. Most of liberals I know don't cling to their guns and bibles. No one here that I know of is worried the guberment is going to take their guns. It wont happen get over it.

Riiiight... You mean that Chicago/Illinois, New York, etc haven't passed very strict gun laws?... Yeah, i forgot...it's not like gun grabbers, mostly in the left, have been trying to pass more and more strict gun control laws over the decades hummm?
edit on 10-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So IT is real.

You do know that's a joke right?... That much weight in the front of the weapon will render using the rifle in any situation nearly impossible. Whomever buys that, if it's for sale, knows that it is nothing but a extravagant weapon which will be displayed and kept in a rack...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I now feel bad for being a conservative with only one gun. And it's a virgin handgun that my wife has locked in the safe. I'm going to BEG her to at least let me shoot it once. Do you need to fill out forms to get formal permission to buy bullets?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You do know that's a joke right?

Can you say the same for the OP?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you need to fill out forms to get formal permission to buy bullets?

Yes. Your wife will need collateral, perhaps testicular in nature, that can be kept in the safe in the absence of your firearm. You'll need to get a copy of your man card and fill out the forms with the date you intend to shoot said firearm and turn it in to her promptly.

After the forms are filled out, there will be a waiting period while she consults with her friends to determine if the begging was ample.

Godspeed Carewemust.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes. Your wife will need collateral, perhaps testicular in nature, that can be kept in the safe in the absence of your firearm. You'll need to get a copy of your man card and fill out the forms with the date you intend to shoot said firearm and turn it in to her promptly.

After the forms are filled out, there will be a waiting period while she consults with her friends to determine if the begging was ample.

Godspeed Carewemust.

Doesn't a man who feels the need to be armed at all times already have his testicles in a safe somewhere?..

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

Godspeed Carewemust.

Doesn't a man who feels the need to be armed at all times already have his testicles in a safe somewhere?..

I'm not active military nor a vet. Perhaps one could answer your question much better than I could.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join