It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If it's so obvious then you have nothing to argue with regard to liberal exposure to guns, and the legislation and policy liberals produce as a result of their votes.
edit on 9 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If it's so obvious then you have nothing to argue with with regard to liberal exposure to guns, and the legislation and policy liberals produce as a result of their votes.

What you said is so obvious that practically everybody knows. Who would deny that?
Anyway, many liberals are from conservative families. I, myself, came from an ultra-conservative family.
Do you not think that some of them taught children (future liberals) everything there is to guns?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
LOL Me and the OP don't always see eye to eye but...I'm spitting out my carrot juice all over my keyboard with laughter. Someone's been playing too much Gears of War? That was an embarrassment. LOL

Welcome to brave new world of gaming.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Maybe, but at best that is anecdotal and probably wouldn't skew data in any direction.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

LOL Me and the OP don't always see eye to eye but...I'm spitting out my carrot juice all over my keyboard with laughter. Someone's been playing too much Gears of War? That was an embarrassment. LOL

I've heard this a few times.

I've never played Gears of War. Any good?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What data? Have you provided any?

Here is a Gun ownership stat linky

Politics
Republican 49 %
Democrat 35 %
Independent 35 %

Seems like majority applies to every group but I don't think this data supports your claim about the vast majority of any group.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You haven't been reading the thread.

Much of that data has already been posted and discussed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You claim 78% and this says 65% currently own.

It also doesn't mean people had not owned or don't know anything about guns. Either way it isn't a "vast majority". I think "vast majority" is used in cases of 90% or higher but I'm sure you will ague with that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The Pew research numbers discussed earlier in the thread use those numbers.

It's actually 77% that was a typo on my part.

That's still a vast majority. Doesn't matter how you move the goal post.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I've heard this a few times.

I've never played Gears of War. Any good?

It's worth a play. The main weapon is an assault rifle with a chainsaw on the end. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's still a vast majority. Doesn't matter how you move the goal post.

See, I was right.

I'm not moving anything because I never made any claim.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I did no such thing.

Yes you did. I pointed it out to you a few times.

Here is what you said:

This story shows an image that USA Today used to depict the rifle used by the gunman in Sunderland, Texas.

It's an AR15 with a god damned chainsaw bayonet.

A chainsaw bayonet folks.

USA Today did not use an image of an AR with a chainsaw bayonet to depict the rifle used.

They were discussing available attachments.

Your assertion is false.

Completely unrelated scare mongering propaganda BS is what it was.

It was talking about available attachments. So they were still factually correct.

You posted a video, ASSUMED I DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED, and then proceeded to call me a liar based on that ALONE for several pages.

I do not think that is true.

I honestly don't think you know what you're taking issue with here. But I suggest you start with your approach.

What? I thought you posted in the MP because you were expecting a fight, now you want me to change my approach?

Well, perhaps you should not have written such a divisive OP if you weren't up for getting a little mud on ya.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

USA Today did not use an image of an AR with a chainsaw bayonet to depict the rifle used.

Except they did:

Recommended Reading

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Except they did:

OMG you did it again.LOL Your implying they are saying the gun the shooter used was a rifle with a chainsaw bayonet.

After spending pages arguing you didn't, you go and do it again. LMAO
edit on 9-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Except they did:

Recommended Reading

No. They did not.

Absolutely absurd.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Except they did:

Recommended Reading

No. They did not.

Absolutely absurd.

Well you're right, it is absurd and they absolutely did. Did you bother opening up the link in the OP?

It's time you guys stop denying reality. The OP is calling out the MSM for using deliberate propaganda. Folks HERE, on ATS are likely within the 23% of liberals whom own guns based on the Pew research.

In other words, you are the exception and not the rule.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nobody is denying anything. It is a video and it has context. Taking a screenshot at that point is disingenuous.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nobody is denying anything. It is a video and it has context. Taking a screenshot at that point is disingenuous.

I just posted the denial.

The screen is not disingenuous, like at all. It's what you see when you click on the page. Blame the source (you know, as the OP is doing) instead of arguing over what it's intent 'may' be.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What page? The one claiming that USA Today got schooled. That is a screenshot. The link to the tweet at the top of the article doesn't show that. It just shows the gun with the play icon.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join