It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bashing liberals and the media.

Funny I call it calling them out on their snip.

And the snip is six feet deep surrounding boom sticks.
edit on 9-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Still on the "liberals are clueless about guns" BS? One has to wonder what your beef is with liberals. I can understand having beef with the media but liberals in general? Did something happen to you?

If we were to go by the Pew Research, we could say that the majority of conservatives don't own guns and perhaps "clueless" (if we were to go by your BS) about guns as well.
There you have it! Generally both liberals and conservatives are clueless about guns.
Bravo you've just proven that your folks are as clueless as ours.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: fleabit

Do you really think that will stoke fear into the hearts of anyone?

Yep after all we do live in an idiocracy.

There is a growing segment of the us population that just loves voting their rights away.

And there is a segment that just wants things adjusted so that they are less of a problem. Do you think gun attacks are going to just magically get better if nothing changes? Why are so many conservatives actually fearful of terrorists on our soils, but are blissfully uncaring that there is a MUCH greater chance of being mowed down by some U.S. citizen suffering from longtime depression?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Aren't you the one who thought the Pew research link was "a site for black people".

I have to wonder if you bothered to actually read the data contained in that link.

When are you going to realize that your personal experience is not an offset for the statistical trend of both low gun ownership rates(According to Pew that is 78% of liberals do NOT own a gun. A VAST majority), and low knowledge.

How much can you know about something you don't expose yourself to or have experience in outside of news reports and movies/video games?

Just because you and Introvert have firearms knowledge doesn't mean that all liberals are like you.

Once again:

This is not to say that there aren't any that own them or are as knowledgeable as I am, just that the vast majority of liberals are never exposed to guns in anything other than movies and sensationalized news reports.

Nothing I posted there should be controversial.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

mowed down by some U.S. citizen suffering from longtime depression?

This may be a topic for another thread, preferably not in the Mud Pit.

But mental illness is the real issue here, and so is the reporting and information sharing capabilities of NCIC. If NCIC doesn't have the info then neither does NICS. If NICS doesn't have the info then crazy people buy guns legally. That is an actual loophole. One I am happy to see closed if liberal politicians would stop trying to ban certain guns and actually work on the issue.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes I did read. And yes I am using your (actually the other poster) own link against you. And I noticed you convienently avoided the part about conservatives. Gee I wonder why.

Nothing I posted there should be controversial.

Like this?
The vast majority of conservatives are never exposed to guns in anything other than movies and sensationalized news reports.
Nothing controversial about that according to YOUR link.
So you fail sir.
Good day.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That's not what you did. You posted a video and then proceeded to call me a liar based on a premise you made up.

No. I called you a liar because you made obvious false statements in the OP.

Which, again, was never the focus of my point as you already acknowledged, it was about bashing liberals and the liberal media for their obvious silly and embarrassing propaganda.

Bashing liberals and the media through a false pretense, which is the chainsaw bayonet being depicted as what was used in the killings.

You continue to infer some nefarious motive to me outside of the scope of my meaning.

Your motive is clear. What's funny is that you made the OP to bash liberals and the media for their stupidity and propaganda, yet you did it through your own stupidity and propaganda.

You keep calling me a liar based on conditions you made up and you wanna talk about the level of discourse?

What conditions? I called you a liar for making false statements. That is what happens in an intelligent debate.

Having to tell someone to GFY is a sign of lack of emotional control and lack of ability to debate.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What problem ?

The number one killer of people is PEOPLE.

Followed by knives,fists, and club.

But hey who cares right ?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why are conservatives more fearful of immigrants than our own citizens? There is a better chance of terrorist attacks from citizens than immigrants.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. I called you a liar because you made obvious false statements in the OP.

I did no such thing.

Bashing liberals and the media through a false pretense, which is the chainsaw bayonet being depicted as what was used in the killings.

Completely unrelated scare mongering propaganda BS is what it was.

What conditions? I called you a liar for making false statements. That is what happens in an intelligent debate.

You posted a video, ASSUMED I DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED, and then proceeded to call me a liar based on that ALONE for several pages.

I honestly don't think you know what you're taking issue with here. But I suggest you start with your approach.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nice strawman.

Why are liberals carrying on a policy that was the product of racism?

Gun control.

Created to keep black people disarmed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is generally true that liberals, liberal politicians, and media liberals are clueless on guns.

See, this is the part that's really getting under my skin. I will say that media (liberal and conservative) are either ignorant or willfully ignorant about guns. But drama drives ratings.

Politicians come in second I think. Both sides probably know about the same but want to be loudest hen in the henhouse. So they just start throwing around the talking points like they get a high score for the most idiotic things said.

But your average Joe liberal .... I'd bet they know more than you're giving them credit for. They may not currently own a gun, but it does not mean they haven't been around them, or used them. I'd say a lot have at least done moderate to fair research on them so they don't look like fools talking to their friends and neighbors about them.

Now, I'm not for "gun control" but for "gun ownership regulations". Not to regulate the guns but to regulate who should have them. There's some serious questions about who can obtain what. I'm fairly certain, even the forefathers, wouldn't have let "Timmy the village idiot" walk around with a loaded musket. lol
edit on 9-11-2017 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Why are conservatives more fearful of immigrants than our own citizens? There is a better chance of terrorist attacks from citizens than immigrants.

Is this like when you tried to tie me to white supremacy a few pages ago?

Did you forget the fact that I'm an immigrant and that this has nothing to do with the OP.

People don't have gun for what they expect will happen, but for what could happen if they don't have a means to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't think you know what straw man means.
Are you denying that the conservatives are more fearful of immigrants than citizens?
Yes or no?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

But your average Joe liberal .... I'd bet they know more than you're giving them credit for. They may not currently own a gun, but it does not mean they haven't been around them, or used them. I'd say a lot have at least done moderate to fair research on them so they don't look like fools talking to their friends and neighbors about them.

The vast majority of liberals live in coastal cities or large cities with heavy gun restrictions. This severely limits their exposure, and without exposure we get people like this:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well hell since you want to play that little game.

Every city in the country should be a sanctuary city for gun owners.

FREE from liberal fascism.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

LAWS don't have to be followed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No I never tried to tie you to white supremacy.
And I see you still are avoiding the part about the majority of conservatives not owning guns.
I wonder why.

People don't have gun for what they expect will happen, but for what could happen if they don't have a means to defend themselves.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You're all over the place.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Who is the one that brought up immigrants ?

Supposedly conservatives hate them.

TRUTH is they don't.

They dislike ILLEGAL immigration.

Ya know those people that think they are ABOVE the law.

Liberals are the ones that made sanctuary cities that IGNORE federal law.

Gun owners should follow suit.

LIBERALS can't say a damn thing about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I didn't bring up immigrants.
And I never said conservatives hate them.
You keep adding words to things people never said.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join