It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

She’s a liar as she’s been on record saying she wants to ban gun ownership in America.

This is another attempt by liberals to water down the second amendment over things they don’t understand.

Why would I say the same about conservatives? Conservatives aren’t trying to take away guns. Liberals are.

Why the hell am I required to appease your need for false political balance?

edit on 9 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

She’s a liar as she’s been on record saying she wants to ban gun ownership in America.

This is another attempt by liberals towater down the second amendment over things they don’t understand.

Why would I say the same about conservatives? Conservatives aren’t trying to take away guns. Liberals are.

Why the hell am I required to appease your need for false political balance?

1: ownership does not equal knowledge. I don't own a Bradley, but I know how to operate one inside and out.

2:

Liberals don’t know anything about guns. Don’t respect the constitution. Don’t care about the consequences of violating it.

That, sir, is a blatant lie and character attack on a group of people you have proven to dislike. I'll let your bigotry slide though because of point 3.

Why would I say the same about conservatives? Conservatives aren’t trying to take away guns.

That quote I had in my post, yeah, that was by Reagan buddy. In case you don't know who he is. ... conservative president for a few years.

So, as a final thought, stop debating with emotion and baseless accusations and stick with cold hard facts. You only make yourself look foolish with the way you've been acting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

my GAF level for what you think is very low.

Same goes for most of the other posters in this thread.

Bunch of accusatory assholes who can’t read and somehow think saying “nuh-uh” when it’s proven liberals are low knowledge on guns and low ownership.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Bunch of accusatory assholes who can’t read and somehow think saying “nuh-uh” when it’s proven liberals are low knowledge on guns and low ownership.

Bwahahahahaha. Now that's the type of response I expected. When pinned down on a subject, you just switch to the "yeah, well I don't care anyway" statement. Smart move, just plug your ears and pretend it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Not giving a # what you think about me and giving up are two different things.(more of that reading comprehension issue you people seem to have)

I believe it is a gift to be able to extrapolate from incomplete data. There’s a difference between that and “putting words in others mouths”. There’s been a lot of that.

You stop giving a # about what people think when a liberal forum gang shows up to purposefully misrepresent the purpose of the thread and their refusal to accept facts on liberal gun ownership and knowledge saying “nuh-uh” when those facts have been demonstrated on the national media, social media, and statistical data.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You've proven nothing. All you have done is make vast generalizations and got yourself caught-up in your own net, all for the sake of pushing a partisan political narrative/agenda.

Which would be just fine, except you're being dishonest about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

AWB 2017

Oh look another example of liberals trying to take away gun rights.

Of course it’s Feinstein. But she is just a template for the rest.

“I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense, But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

I now expect you to attack conservatives the same way. Or would you prefer to be a hypocrite ?

Um, you are kind of proving the point that you haven't a #ing clue about weapons when you call an AK 47 a machine gun. Yes, there are full auto AK-47's but the one's you can buy are semi auto, and not "machine guns". But thanks for proving the OP's point. I doubt you could have done a better job.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Crow. It tastesdelicious I hear:

www.theliberalgunclub.com...

Yes, they are a REAL organization.

You do know what happens when you make assumptions...

You make an...

Conservatives DONT have "exclusive rights" on gun stuff.

Edit....looks like they have their OWN forum. LOL Could be fun.
edit on 9-11-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh #!

I must have missed that.

Oh please tell me more about liberal expertise on guns.

Hahaha.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

More of that reading comprehension problem folks.

I am aware that there are liberals who own guns and are knowledgeable. Said so in the OP that you apparently didn’t bother reading.

Exceptions are not the rule. You don’t turn entire trendlines upside down with outlier data.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sure you do.

:-|

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You've proven nothing. All you have done is make vast generalizations and got yourself caught-up in your own net, all for the sake of pushing a partisan political narrative/agenda.

Which would be just fine, except you're being dishonest about it.

No I am not. You repeating a lie that you made up and somehow think you can hold me to is not my dishonesty it’s yours.

You made those inferences not me. You took a loose interpretation of my words, not me. You didn’t ask for clarification on anything, you made accusations.

At least my accusations are verifiable. Like liberals have a very low rate of gun ownership, the media uses images like what is depicted in the OP for propaganda purposes, and most liberals are low knowledge when it comes to guns.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Crow. It tastesdelicious I hear:

www.theliberalgunclub.com...

Yes, they are a REAL organization.

You do know what happens when you make assumptions...

You make an...

Conservatives DONT have "exclusive rights" on gun stuff.

Edit....looks like they have their OWN forum. LOL Could be fun.

Gun control is a liberal talking point. It's kind of a big one. That doesn't mean that no liberal ever shot a gun, owned a gun, or even collect guns, just that the liberal side of politics champions restrictions on the 2nd amendment, where as the conservative side, it all about guns and God. I'd bet there are some conservatives who don't own guns or even like them, but overall, these kinds of points aren't really up for discussion.

If the goal is to pick apart the OP, have fun, but please don't insult the intelligence of the entire ATS community.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sure you do.

Statistical anomalies don’t change trend line data. Significantly. That’s why it’s called a trend.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I do not read many things that make me laugh at my screen, but that is the funniest stuff I have seen for a while!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sure you do.

Statistical anomalies don’t change trend line data. Significantly. That’s why it’s called a trend.

I disagree they are an anomaly to begin with. . .

More gun owners are MODERATE and LIBERAL than most people realize.

They just aren't soapboxers.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I did not make a "loose interpretation" of your words. I used exactly what you posted to show that you were factually incorrect in the OP.

At least my accusations are verifiable. Like liberals have a very low rate of gun ownership

That is not a point I am disputing.

the media uses images like what is depicted in the OP for propaganda purposes

Ok. But they were still factually correct.

and most liberals are low knowledge when it comes to guns.

Most people in general, even gun owners, have low knowledge about firearms.

Hell, you didn't even know there was such a thing as a chainsaw bayonet available, and you're supposed to be some sort of expert. It wasn't until well after you wrote the OP, and after you were called-out, did you say that you did know it existed.

How convenient.

What you did in the OP was try to be a political asshat, you got called out on your incorrect assertions and leaving out the proper context of the US Today piece, and now you want to attack like a cornered animal.

If you were an honest person, you would admit you got caught slipping and would move on. But it appears you'd rather double-down on the stupidity.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hell, you didn't even know there was such a thing as a chainsaw bayonet available

Why do you keep repeating this?

It wasn't important to the topic.

The accessory itself was not the point of the topic either.

why is it that I have to address things to your satisfaction or I'm a liar?

GFY

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Pew research would disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why do you keep repeating this?

It wasn't important to the topic.

The accessory itself was not the point of the topic either.

It is important to the context of the USA Today piece and your entire OP stems off of one thing: chainsaw bayonet.

why is it that I have to address things to your satisfaction or I'm a liar?

Satisfying me should not be your concern when it comes to being factually correct and honest. It should come natural.

Also, I notice you only addressed one line of my post. Wonder why you do not address the issues of context.

GFY

Not sure what that even means. I'm not up to date on the teenie internet lingo. I like to use complete words.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join