It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 degree East Longitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS members I am doing some research on the correspondence of sites lay on the 31 degree east longitude line
Around the globe, This is direct “line” around the globe links Giza Pyramid, Adams Cicle and The great Zimbabwe.

I have a lot of countries that the line goes through for example; Russia, Belarus, Black Sea the list goes on and on obviously.

Was wondering whether anyone had heard of any other ancient sites like those above that lay on the 31 degree east longitude
Path? It would be interesting to see if there are or where any other ancient civilisations who had as much knowledge as the Egyptians
And also followed suit with constructing monuments in these palaces.

I will continue to follow the path myself on google earth marking any man made disruptions to the land that I pass and will update
If I find anything interesting, but just to save a bit of time I’m hoping somebody might know of other locations already?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: brandonforsyth11

What is Adams Cicle

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What is Adams Cicle

I think he owned the corner store. He got it from his father... Pops Cicle.

Just kidding.... I think it refers to this...Math World
edit on b000000302017-11-08T14:16:08-06:0002America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2017 14:16:08 -0600200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Adams circle sorry and it is suggested to be the oldest megalithic structure in the world
Situated in South Africa and is where the local tribes believe man was first made by the gods/sky people
, hence the “adam”

Either sky people are real or they where all tripping off something, as they all believe people came from the sky 😂

a reply to: purplemer

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Adams Calendar - but there is NO evidence it is as old as some claim .... It may only be a few hundred years old (I cant find any evidence either way
)

www.ancient-origins.net...

But it is at long 30.2 east

Greater Zimbabwe is 30.9 east

Giza 31.2 east

Roughly on the same line, along with dozens of modern towns which likewise developed at different times by very different cutures.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, the Giza pyramid was supposedly built about 4000 BC, Great Zimbabwe built around 3 to 4 AD and Adams Circle the historians can't agree a date BC or AD. So no there is no comparison or correlation, just coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join