It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are NXIVM and are they woman Cult in the making?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My wife recently sent me a video to watch about a company called NXIVM. Apparently this company is responsible for what they call Executive Success Programs. Their Executive success programs per their website are for and I quote

Our mission is to help transform and, ultimately, be an expression of a noble human civilization. We all have the potential to live and work together in harmony, but this potential is often cut short by our opposing interests and beliefs. This ongoing struggle greatly limits our ability to experience ourselves and the world. Although it appears this challenge has existed for as long as humanity can recall, this can change. As the late René Dubos wrote, “Wherever human beings are concerned, trend is not destiny.” Our company embodies a set of consistent and universal principles in which all humans can participate. These principles—apart from any mystical or religious notions—allow for life to persist and uphold a diversity of beliefs. By creating a new understanding, we can actualize our potential to live and work together peacefully, and consequently bring human existence to a whole new level. Yet this cannot be done without first raising human awareness, fostering ethical humanitarianism, and celebrating what it truly means to be human. This is our mission

www.executivesuccessprograms.com...

This company and website apparently really only offer training to women and men are not accepted or encouraged to enter the program. I have not attempted to sign up so I cannot confirm this but I digress.

NXVIM has been accused by some past members of being a cult and run by a man named Keith Raniere. Witnesses of this cult say Members are required to give a sensitive or embarrassing "collateral donation" to the group to be a member. Members state they are instructed to have sex with Keith Raniere and when they achieve higher status they are branded with Keith Raniere initials right about their pubic area or hip as in this picture from a woman who escaped the cult.

Apparently this brand is given to women who make it to the inner circle called DOS. Which is supposed to stand for Domination of Slaves or something along those lines. The group even refers to its inner circle members as slaves and uses a corporate structure to facilitate these roles.

Based in Albany County, New York, NXIVM was founded in 1998 by Keith Raniere.[5] It has been called a cult by some former members and news reports[6][7], although some supporters say it is a successful executive coaching program.[8] In 2017, The New York Times reported that NXIVM called some female members "slaves", non-consensually branded them with Raniere's initials and forced them to provide nude photos as collateral.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Megyn Kelly interviews a well known actress Catherine Oxenberg who states he daughter is with the group and has had very limited contact since joining. Catherine has reported this activity to authorities and they are investigating.

There are also several news articles about the group like this Ny times piece.

LINK

So has anyone ever heard of this group? Are we really seeing someone using the women empowerment movement to prey on them and introduce them to a sex cult?

Discuss......

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If all that is said about this organisation is correct, then what is really demonstrated is how easily some can be drawn into a group mentality. Make them believe they are missing something and convince them that you have the answer, and they are yours.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If all that is said about this organisation is correct, then what is really demonstrated is how easily some can be drawn into a group mentality. Make them believe they are missing something and convince them that you have the answer, and they are yours.

It appears that a lot of information is out there that doesn't paint the group in a good light. Amazing people are turning to what they think is going to help them only ends up being a cult. I guess it shouldn't be all too surprising, people have been preying on others weaknesses for centuries.

Scary for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Interesting in a disturbing sort of way. I looked up this Keith Raniere fellow and he looks like a creep. Wikipedia describes NXVIM as a multi level marketing company which are never a good thing and “cult like”.

Cults are about power, and this one grabs you right off by forcing you to give a sensitive or embarrising “collateral donation”.

Gimme a frieking break.

He only “trains” women?

If any of this doesn’t SCREAM stay away I don’t know what does.

Oh, and that creepy tattoo of his initials he brands the women who have sex with him looks kind of like the Mark of Cain
on Deans arm on the show Supernatural.

When I have a little time I’m going to look into this a bit. Good catch!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

My thoughts exactly. You know with all the Harvey Weinstein like stories coming out about people using power positions over woman. You would think this group would be exposed and tons of coverage on this predator posing as a self help guru.

Crazy how people go up in arms about Hollywood types but not many people are screaming about a company who preys on woman who are just trying to make it in the corporate world. This is exactly what people meant when they said this type of mentality is not only in Hollyweird. Here we have a company putting on corporate events for young professional woman only to attempt to recruit them into a sex cult.

WOW.....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nepo11

frankreport.com...

lol wow so the cult and preying on woman is only the tip of the ice berg....or vice versa.

We need to power of ATS to pick this guy and his company apart!!!

TY

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wow ...just going through the link Nepo posted ...Usually those types of cults are small by comparison . That one seems to be a rather large corporate type . I wonder what the real deal is behind it ? ...Probably some crazy Saudi money twisted into a who knows what ...thanks for posting

eta This part is interesting

Part 2: Inside DOS: How it got started June 19, 2017 DOS Inner Workings of DOS revealed [This report has been developed from information provided from sources. For their protection, they are unnamed. It is up to the reader to judge whether the information presented is factual or not.] Before the secret came out of the existence of DOS [Dominant Over Submissive] there was a plan devised by Keith Raniere and his students, Allison Mack, Rosa Laura Junco, Loretta ‘Lola’ Garza, Nicki Clyne, Monica Duran and Marianna Fernandez. The women’s group was meant to be secret with everything hinging on collateral keeping the women mum. The members were to be culled from the students of Executive Success Programs, Jness, The Source, Knife of Aristotle, Anima, ESO and NIXVM, in Albany, Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Mexico. Collateral was to be carefully explained and carefully reviewed and placed in safekeeping. The women giving collateral were to be told that collateral will only be released if they break their word [the downfall of women, it is taught] and released where it can do the most damage, but only if a woman reveals the secrets of DOS.
A woman would have a female master who would require her to be disciplined with daily contact. This will build character and discipline. She will likely be required to diet, to fast at times. She must purify her body; take cold showers, become tolerant of pain. Sleep and eat when she is told. She must study and do devotional acts in honor of her master. When the slave has proven herself worthy, she will be asked to make a lifetime commitment. The collateral must be able to destroy every aspect of the slave’s life – to ward against betrayal. Once she is branded, she must obey implicitly and, to help other women, she must enroll six slaves which she must rule just as she is ruled. The women’s organization would grow with one man at the top. Of this last task, the recruiting of other women – this is of paramount importance. Should she fail, the punishment must be painful [this was not to be a BDSM sex club]. Paddling is applied with hardwood upon her naked buttocks to teach that the breaches of woman have been too long excused [as the master teaches].
the rest at the link frankreport.com...
edit on 8-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

frankreport.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

frankreport.com...

frankreport.com...

Rosa Laura Junco de la Vega: Her father, Alejandro Junco, made hundreds of millions [billion?] in the internet and print media business in Mexico. She lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion in Clifton Park on her father’s allowance. Rosa Laura left the meaningful world of her father – where, with his media empire, she might have been able to do a great amount of good in Mexico. Instead she chose to follow a man she believes is a savior, Keith Raniere. Keith persuaded her to donate/invest her money in the Knife Media – which she owns on paper.

Like the language teachers of Rainbow, most of the news analysts at the Knife are not qualified for their position. Most earn near minimum wage. The Knife has been used as a recruitment tool for ESP, according to numerous people who attended Knife classes and contacted me.

Rosa Laura got branded on her pubic region with Keith Raniere’s initials and has brought other women into the DOS group of slaves who were branded. Rosa Laura is said by ESP sources to have given graphic nude pictures of herself, confessed to crimes she did not commit, and signed a notarized agreement to forfeit her inheritance to Keith Raniere or his designee if she breaks certain conditions. This was all done as part of a “Vow” in exchange for her receiving certain secret teachings from Keith Raniere, Rosa Laura vowed to obey him for her life above all others.

Keith did not build Rosa Laura into a millionaire. Her father had millions before she met Keith. But Keith might have built himself into vast wealth [much more than the Bronfman wealth he now controls]. Keith may wind up with much of Rosa Laura’s father’s money someday. With Rosa Laura’s alleged false confessions, some of which would almost certainly include false confessions of crimes her father committed, Keith may find a way to get the entire Junco fortune under his control. He may need that money to fend off extradition in Fiji. If all this sounds fantastic, consider, Keith got his hands on $200 million of the Bronfman fortune and it disappeared and the Bronfman’s are still with him as ardent devotees of his teachings. A MILLIONAIRE BUT NOT KEITH BUILT

frankreport.com... xico/
Son of former President of Mexico, Carlos Salinas

frankreport.com...

globalnews.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

frankreport.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

frankreport.com...

frankreport.com...

Rosa Laura Junco de la Vega: Her father, Alejandro Junco, made hundreds of millions [billion?] in the internet and print media business in Mexico. She lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion in Clifton Park on her father’s allowance. Rosa Laura left the meaningful world of her father – where, with his media empire, she might have been able to do a great amount of good in Mexico. Instead she chose to follow a man she believes is a savior, Keith Raniere. Keith persuaded her to donate/invest her money in the Knife Media – which she owns on paper.

Like the language teachers of Rainbow, most of the news analysts at the Knife are not qualified for their position. Most earn near minimum wage. The Knife has been used as a recruitment tool for ESP, according to numerous people who attended Knife classes and contacted me.

Rosa Laura got branded on her pubic region with Keith Raniere’s initials and has brought other women into the DOS group of slaves who were branded. Rosa Laura is said by ESP sources to have given graphic nude pictures of herself, confessed to crimes she did not commit, and signed a notarized agreement to forfeit her inheritance to Keith Raniere or his designee if she breaks certain conditions. This was all done as part of a “Vow” in exchange for her receiving certain secret teachings from Keith Raniere, Rosa Laura vowed to obey him for her life above all others.

Keith did not build Rosa Laura into a millionaire. Her father had millions before she met Keith. But Keith might have built himself into vast wealth [much more than the Bronfman wealth he now controls]. Keith may wind up with much of Rosa Laura’s father’s money someday. With Rosa Laura’s alleged false confessions, some of which would almost certainly include false confessions of crimes her father committed, Keith may find a way to get the entire Junco fortune under his control. He may need that money to fend off extradition in Fiji. If all this sounds fantastic, consider, Keith got his hands on $200 million of the Bronfman fortune and it disappeared and the Bronfman’s are still with him as ardent devotees of his teachings. A MILLIONAIRE BUT NOT KEITH BUILT

frankreport.com... xico/
Son of former President of Mexico, Carlos Salinas

frankreport.com...

globalnews.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow talk about a real rabbit hole. How are people not all over this? It appears by your links that it is public knowledge however this is my first time hearing of any of this.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Sounds like a really sick puppy. It appears tens of thousands of women have attended these conferences.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Makes the stories I tell at the bar about being a supermodel cowboy astronaut seem a little less ridiculous, doesn't it ladies.

Seriously, I'd think anyone with an ounce of intelligence and a shred of willpower would steer far away from these scams.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Note ties to human trafficking as well as promoting children having sex with adults as normal in NXIVM teachings.
Many of the people working for NXIVM provide labor in exchange for courses to take them to the next level.
Mexico and Saudi Arabia are known for human trafficking.

Note Mexico and Saudi Arabia tolerate pedophilia. Mexico City was named by the UN in 2014 as the worse place for pedophilia with 2 out of 4 girls and 4 out of 10 boys being raped/victimized. Saudi Arabia allows 12 year old girls to be married with children from other countries becoming property of their "owner".

Reading through the Frank Report, undocumented immigrants from Mexico are put to work at NXIVM as nannies, housekeepers, etc. Many are teenage girls. NXIVM is heavily financed by the Bronfman sisters.

One may surmise that Keith Ranier takes a similar approach towards women, children, human slavery, pedophilia and money laundering as Saudi Arabia wrapped up in new age philosophy with a Dali Lama ribbon on-top and sold through multi-level marketing tactics he learned at Amway and later refined. The DOS group even lifts ideas of feminism, sisterhood and Goddesses taught by Mama Geena School of the Womanly Arts mixed with tantra, spirituality, enlightenment and the Koran teachings of a woman to obey her husband.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Makes the stories I tell at the bar about being a supermodel cowboy astronaut seem a little less ridiculous, doesn't it ladies.

Seriously, I'd think anyone with an ounce of intelligence and a shred of willpower would steer far away from these scams.

You would think so but apparently that is not the case. It appears thousands of women have attended the courses and I would bet hundreds are active in the actual cult. Granted just attending a meeting doesn't mean you are in the cult.

And I beg to differ, I hear your days as a supermodel cowboy astronaut are legendary and they are thinking about making a mini series about your exploits in space!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Note ties to human trafficking as well as promoting children having sex with adults as normal in NXIVM teachings.
Many of the people working for NXIVM provide labor in exchange for courses to take them to the next level.
Mexico and Saudi Arabia are known for human trafficking.

Note Mexico and Saudi Arabia tolerate pedophilia. Mexico City was named by the UN in 2014 as the worse place for pedophilia with 2 out of 4 girls and 4 out of 10 boys being raped/victimized. Saudi Arabia allows 12 year old girls to be married with children from other countries becoming property of their "owner".

Reading through the Frank Report, undocumented immigrants from Mexico are put to work at NXIVM as nannies, housekeepers, etc. Many are teenage girls. NXIVM is heavily financed by the Bronfman sisters.

One may surmise that Keith Ranier takes a similar approach towards women, children, human slavery, pedophilia and money laundering as Saudi Arabia wrapped up in new age philosophy with a Dali Lama ribbon on-top and sold through multi-level marketing tactics he learned at Amway and later refined. The DOS group even lifts ideas of feminism, sisterhood and Goddesses taught by Mama Geena School of the Womanly Arts mixed with tantra, spirituality, enlightenment and the Koran teachings of a woman to obey her husband.

That really wouldn't be surprising at all. I'm thinking we are just scratching the surface on this thing. When I get back home tonight I will be doing so digging to see what I can learn about these people. Amazing that more people aren't commenting on what to me seems appears to be one of the biggest sex cults I have ever heard of....Sprinkle some pedophilia and human trafficking in there and we have the huge story in the making.

TY for all your contributions so far! I have some reading to do when I get home...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Are women becoming THAT stupid and THAT easily manipulated!!?

5 or 10 years from now, these same stupid easily-manipulated women will be filing lawsuits seeking millions because 10 years ago this freakoid sexual predator duped them into having sex with him and promised them something in return.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Are women becoming THAT stupid and THAT easily manipulated!!?

5 or 10 years from now, these same stupid easily-manipulated women will be filing lawsuits seeking millions because 10 years ago this freakoid sexual predator duped them into having sex with him and promised them something in return.

Apparently we have a Harvey Weinstein/ Podesta Brothers reincarnation in the making. Amazing to think anyone would fall for this but cults have been around forever.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not all that often an ATS thread leaves me speechless but this has.

edit on 41pWed, 08 Nov 2017 14:43:41 -060020172017-11-08T14:43:41-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: has not had

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Not all that often an ATS thread leaves me speechless but this has.

No doubt!! My wife usually brings me puff pieces or things about Cats but talk about being shocked at the vastness of this cult!! And that it’s structured and hidden in the guise of life coaching?!? This is crazy! I actually can’t believe more people aren’t commenting.

Shocking to say the least!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: MisterSpock

You would think so but apparently that is not the case. It appears thousands of women have attended the courses and I would bet hundreds are active in the actual cult. Granted just attending a meeting doesn't mean you are in the cult.

And I beg to differ, I hear your days as a supermodel cowboy astronaut are legendary and they are thinking about making a mini series about your exploits in space!!

They already made one, it was called firefly. Nathan wasn't bad, but he was no supermodel. He apologized to me profusely for that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join