It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who wrote the anti-trans bathroom bill just lost to a trans woman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Templeton

First off, I was never under the impression that you even took me seriously in the first place. I go into any conversation assuming that you conservatives aren't going to take me seriously or listen to me. But I say what I said he same way that people such as yourself said that Obama wasn't your President. I don't like him and don't agree with pretty much anything he does.

PS: Trump doesn't do anything beneficial for the country. His entire thing is to repeal Obama era policies. Today he decided to reclose Cuba. You know. Because Obama opened it.

When did I say Obama wasn't my president?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The only person here that is confused is the person that said this NONSENSE.

Oh Brother Where Art Thou when that KKK politician guy

Because the issues are vastly different.
edit on 8-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not what were seeing right now for sure.

You will never hit a non-existent target. So your statement about supporting when MAGA happens is pretty much junk, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He's also trying to rename Denali back to Mt. McKinley all because Obama changed it back to its original native name.

Focusing on the important things I see.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Where are the results other than Obama era policies helping the economy? What positive results has Trump been a major factor in so far?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I hadn't read about that one yet. I only saw the Cuba one while I was fixing someone's pc a few minutes ago and had stepped away from my pc.

link   
I just realized that this topic started about the Virginia election, now it's turned into Trump somehow.

I'm done here, the topic is no longer about the topic. Sorry OP.

link   

Regardless if you said it or not (I don't feel like looking it up) it has been said about him. So I say it about Trump. He isn't my President. He's a scum bag pretender.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Regardless if you said it or not (I don't feel like looking it up) it has been said about him. So I say it about Trump. He isn't my President. He's a scum bag pretender.

Regardless...without regard. To the truth. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No, im pointing out the identity politics in referring to the race as "The man who wrote the anti-trans bathroom bill just lost to a trans woman".

I first saw this trending on Reddit as i was going to sleep last night. My thoughts about it were the same then...its pushing identity politics, and reveling in the apparent social justice of the results.

While its not necessarily a bad thing in general...its a helluva way to try to run a country. It actually comes across more like the high school Class President election.
edit on 11/8/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Are you just going to troll me now? Well we are offtopic anyways talking about the idiot in chief so I guess this is the end of our conversation anyways.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because you don't understand the issue.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Are you just going to troll me now? Well we are offtopic anyways talking about the idiot in chief so I guess this is the end of our conversation anyways.

You said "people like you ..." and I'm the one trolling? I'm just defending myself. You have basically admitted you are a hack that lives in a fantasy land and shouldn't be taken seriously. But you are right about one thing, we are done here. Sorry OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Hardly.

I don't DENY science.

There is no choice because DNA can't be changed.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My only hope is that people voted for her because of her platform and not because she is transgender. It'd be sad if she only won because she was running against Marshall.

Very true. Like voting for Hilary because she's a woman, Obama because he was black(ish), some just want feel good about themselves because they voted for a [insert identity here] person.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Hardly.

I don't DENY science.

There is no choice because DNA can't be changed.

The fact you believe DNA to be the only biological gender marker and that you don't understand the difference between crossing dressing fetish and gender dysphoria again makes your opinion on this nonsensical and irrelavent.

I'm going to go back to not caring about your input, thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except that he legitimately won the electoral college vote, the system designed to make sure that the sparsely populated rural counties weren't drowned out by the more densely populated cities. Trump played the game the way it was designed, whereas Hillary played the game like she knew she couldn't lose. The old fable of the tortoise in the hare comes to mind, only this time it was the orange treasure troll VS Satan's handmaiden herself.

She was wrong, and lost, just like you and your Silly compatriot were wrong. I said it once, and I'll say it again. Give me someone normal (and doesn't call me deplorable because I had the piss-poor luck of the draw to be born poor and white) and I'll consider their positions and make the call, but if you offer another Clinton I'll vote for this desk before pulling a lever for D. I'd have probably voted for Bernie before Trump.

For the purposes of argument, here's my voting record.

Bush
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Trump

I am registered Libertarian, but only because there's no "Hang 'em all and start over" party.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Try AGAIN.

All animals have a set of DNA coding for genes present on chromosomes. In humans, most mammals, and some other species, two of the chromosomes, called the X chromosome and Y chromosome, code for sex

XX and XY.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ONLY third option is hermaphrodite.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That is sweet poetic justice! I knew some LGBT folks when I used to live in the area back in the early 2000's. Some of those folks would attend his town hall meetings and politely ask him uncomfortable questions about his homophobia.

I could never understand how a more enlightened area of the state of Virginia could keep reelecting a troglodyte like him. I think the electorate is finally getting fed-up with all this hate and divisiveness.

Thanks for highlighting that aspect of Danica Roem's win over Bob Marshall. It makes the statewide victory all that much sweeter!

-dex

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Try AGAIN.

All animals have a set of DNA coding for genes present on chromosomes. In humans, most mammals, and some other species, two of the chromosomes, called the X chromosome and Y chromosome, code for sex

XX and XY.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ONLY third option is hermaphrodite.

Lol, you're proving my point. Chromosomes are but one gender marker and is far from consistent. You don't even know what yours are unless you take an expensive test; you only know what they probably are. They don't do anything. If you swapped your chromosomes with a woman's, nothing about you would change.

But whatever, you aren't going to get it because you don't want to get it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join