It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who wrote the anti-trans bathroom bill just lost to a trans woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: face23785

Are you ready to admit that Trump has been anything but a success so far?

He's a disaster "so far" because he's accomplished absolutely nothing and has his administration under federal investigation. Taking his campaign promises into account and him promising to "drain the swamp" then he has been a disaster so far, because he has accomplished absolutely nothing he set out promising to do.

There have been successes. The economy is gaining more steam, growth is up, China is engaging more on North Korea than they ever have, to name a few. You can't name a single disaster though. Face it. You were wrong. You're trying to change the subject because you're not adult enough to admit it, but I won't derail the thread any further. You've been proven wrong. Get your last reply in so you can sleep tonight. It will no doubt be full of more deflections and half truths.
edit on 8 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

He's a disaster "so far" because he's accomplished absolutely nothing and has his administration under federal investigation. Taking his campaign promises into account and him promising to "drain the swamp" then he has been a disaster so far, because he has accomplished absolutely nothing he set out promising to do.

There have been successes. The economy is gaining more steam, growth is up, China is engaging more on North Korea than they ever have, to name a few. You can't name a single disaster though. Face it. You were wrong.

Only HILLARY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE SUCCESSES!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Gender Dysphoria

Psychiatry disagrees with you.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) provides for one overarching diagnosis of gender dysphoria with separate specific criteria for children and for adolescents and adults. In adolescents and adults gender dysphoria diagnosis involves a difference between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, and significant distress or problems functioning. It lasts at least six months and is shown by at least two of the following:
1. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics 2. A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
3. A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
4. A strong desire to be of the other gender A strong desire to be treated as the other gender A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender

No threats coming from me. According to the psychiatrists we're all mentally ill in some form or another, myself included.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It seems to me that Trump not accomplishing his goals would qualify as a success for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You mean the economy that Trump has passed no legislation on? Yeah, he gets all the credit for that even though he's done absolutely nothing to affect it one way or the other. Great logic there.

And China engaging on North Korea? What does that have to do with Trump or successes here at home?

I've already named the disaster, the disaster of him promising things he has yet to do or keep such as ALL of his campaign promises including "draining the swamp".

So far he's a disaster, maybe he turns that around but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Who said that? If his goal is to MAGA then I hope he accomplishes that goal, so far he's been a dud though.
edit on 11/8/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

ACA repeal
Him, his cabinet, and his campaign are all under federal investigation and Congressional investigation.
Travel Ban
Transgendered ban in the military

At least we have an attempt here, albeit a failed attempt.

Can you explain how failing to repeal ACA is a disaster?

Because it is leaving tons of uncertainty in the market which is further driving up costs of insurance plans. Also, the public is turning on the idea of ACA repeal and the majority want it fixed. Maine just rebuked the whole ACA repeal idea with its ballot voted expansion of Medicaid that happened yesterday.

The investigations sure are a disaster, for the left. They were supposed to get Trump out of office, and so far they've failed to produce any evidence of collusion with Russia.

The investigations have been said from the beginning they could take years. Only uneasy Trump supporters think that the investigation is winding down, over or close to over. However it has been steadily increasing in intensity with each passing reveal.

The travel ban is a disaster? How are you using this word? Do you even know what it means?

Yes. It was rejected by SCOTUS.

Transgender ban that hasn't been implemented?

Yeah. Duh. That's why it was as disaster. Trump tried to change military policy without consulting anyone and everyone just laughed in his face and continued doing things the way they already were being done.

Complete fail bro.

Right. Trump's Presidency is a complete fail. I'm glad you agree.

Do you have anything that has long term negative consequences for the country?

Trump's election, political outlook, divisiveness and refusal to compromise are very detrimental to our future. I'd argue he is also flirting with disaster by trying to fix an unbroken economy.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Who said that? If his goal is to MAGA then I hope he accomplishes that goal, so far he's been a dud though.

Well he has my support.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Templeton because: Sorry I mesread,juggling too many things ';'

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Marshall didn't author this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Trump is not my President no matter what his title says. He is everything that a President shouldn't be and I hope he serves as a historical reminder of what happens when the electorate loses its damn mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Marshall didn't author this thread.

Lol, you're like those people who yell "race card" when somebody points out racism.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Trump is not my President no matter what his title says. He is everything that a President shouldn't be and I hope he serves as a historical reminder of what happens when the electorate loses its damn mind.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you say things like that? In REALITY he very much is and his success is your success.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Just another good story from a slew of good news from yesterday. It is looking like the beginning of the end for Trumpism and hateful politics in general. I hope this momentum holds for another year, but I'm hopeful since the liberal anger has already held for the last year.

& the Womans be pissed! Always bad news for the dudes when the females get angry.
That & they usually get things done, like yesterday got them dirty old men on the run.

K~

link   

This disgusting man wouldn't even debate her and intentionally misgendered her, showing zero respect. Reminds me of that scene inOh Brother Where Art Thou when that KKK politician guy glances around nervously, yelling "IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY CONSTITUENCY". Well no, they is not your constituency, jerk face.

What kind of half snipped so called logic is that ?

No one is born TG.

People ARE born black.

BIG GD difference.

TG is a CHOICE to wear womens clothes,spend thousands of dollars of superficial surgeries, and big pharmaceuticals.

link   

Good for you, but someones support or non-support doesn't really change what's happening. I'll start supporting him once he actually starts to MAGA, so far society has gotten worse with him as president, it has just continued down the slope into oblivion, maybe even picked up speed.
edit on 11/8/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Good for you, but someones support our non-support doesn't really change what's happening. I'll start supporting him once he actually starts to MAGA.

Sounds good, what is your metric for success?

link   

First off, I was never under the impression that you even took me seriously in the first place. I go into any conversation assuming that you conservatives aren't going to take me seriously or listen to me.

But I say what I said he same way that people such as yourself said that Obama wasn't your President. I don't like him and don't agree with pretty much anything he does. I see him as an embarrassment to everything that is American as well as an embarrassment to the office of the Presidency. The fact that he is the President of the US disgusts me and his behavior and lack of professionalism reflects on me and my country which disgusts me further. There is literally no nice thing to be said about the man. He is a waste of oxygen.

PS: Trump doesn't do anything beneficial for the country. His entire thing is to repeal Obama era policies. Today he decided to reclose Cuba. You know. Because Obama opened it.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

This disgusting man wouldn't even debate her and intentionally misgendered her, showing zero respect. Reminds me of that scene inOh Brother Where Art Thou when that KKK politician guy glances around nervously, yelling "IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY CONSTITUENCY". Well no, they is not your constituency, jerk face.

What kind of half snipped so called logic is that ?

No one is born TG.

People ARE born black.

BIG GD difference.

TG is a CHOICE to wear womens clothes,spend thousands of dollars of superficial surgeries, and big pharmaceuticals.

You are confusing two different things. She isn't a crossdresser. If you don't understand the difference, just realize your input is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Not what were seeing right now for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join