It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

So the wave of attention was PG?

You mean like the wave of attention helped in part by hollywood putting out movies focusing on human trafficking?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The wave of attention was called PG...

I don't think the specifics of the name are all that important and I apologize for bringing it up.

As for the movies, maybe that has been an influence. I'm not so sure there have been more HT movies but I haven't thought about it much. I've seen Hollywood hit on both sides of the issue so I'll actually clarify that I don't think that has done much as most of the movies heavily focused on HT are under the radar. That's all generalization though so interpret as you wish.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So PG is really just internauts playing at detectives.

Also, pedophile cases from 20 years ago that went unnoticed are not part of PG but as soon as any pedo type case pops up these people want to say "we told you so" even though pedophilia is nothing new and many didn't need to be told.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'm starting to see more and more how writers have been slipping in the innuendos about the current crop of abusers.

TV Shows Have Been 'Jokingly' Calling Out Kevin Spacey For Years

Take a look.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This shows how hard they try to make something fit:

the "Family Guy" bit could be taken as a veiled reference to Spacey's treatment of underage men:

What is an underage man?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Aren't you having fun. You must have a hard time having conversations with people. Its a strange term but I think you can make some sense of it if you put a little more effort into it.

And yes, things from 20 years ago are part of PG. Anyways, I see the game we are playing. You win.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The fact that Feldmen has been so adamant of claims of abuse for years speaks volumes-methinks some producers will leave the country citing "personal reasons" like Roman Polanski, and we all know why he left the country.

We all know some actors and actresses sleep their way to the top, but producers who have power and influence and use their power for "favors?" no dice. If I were casting a movie and Charlize Theron walked in I might need a bucket to hold my drool, but yet I would treat her as an actress, I would say 'you would look great in a bikini, are you willing to do a scene?' instead of some creep saying 'let me grab your ass or you're fired.'

If other actors have any more evidence they should speak up because actors are not whores for hire.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Aren't you having fun. You must have a hard time having conversations with people. Its a strange term but I think you can make some sense of it if you put a little more effort into it.

By effort you mean just accepting whatever people say without questioning, yeah, I can't do that.

And yes, things from 20 years ago are part of PG. Anyways, I see the game we are playing. You win.

You just said that a certain group becoming aware of pedophilia is PG. Sorry but the world doesn't turn around that special little group.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Looks like it might be charlie sheen going to his home in mexico??

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Feldman is asking for money to produce a movie before outing anyone else, seems kind of selfish and shady if you ask me.

I was thinking the same thing--I heard that on his Hannity interview the other day.

I mean, I get wanting to put it out there, and I get wanting to do it in a public way that will last longer than a trial will in the memories of people, but to say he wants to hold out on revealing names until he makes the movie? That is what seems shady.

Also, why in the hell would he want to relive that visually?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
One person that may be having a very very bad day, that is if there is any evidence to Feldman's claims. Feldman also named his former assistant and actor Jon Grissom (pictured) as his alleged abuser following an interview with Dr. Oz

You sure that's the guy? That is not the man that I saw under that name. And I though he had died a few years back. I may be wrong...but better me than you. Maybe double check.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He was involved in License to Drive and other movies that Corey was in.
www.imdb.com...

Jon Grissom is an actor, known for License to Drive (1988) and Dream a Little Dream (1989).

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks for that reference, very cool story.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If other actors have any more evidence they should speak up because actors are not whores for hire.

And here I thought they were doing it for the artistic endeavor. Never mind, those 'actors' work out of Van Nuys, not Hollywood. Tinseltown's culture isn't make-believe, after all. I heard through the grapevine, some of those actors/actresses expose cruel, inhumane factory-farming practices in the name of animal welfare. That's really "having it together".

Is there a pervasive culture of paedophilia in LA? Corey Feldman would have us believe so. Is he right about that? Could he know this without first-hand experience? I'd wager, if Corey is right about "1000s" (the culture of paedophilia), he knows as the result of first-hand experience. If that's true, regardless of my personal misgivings with Feldman, I support him by encouraging him to stay true to his convictions and leave no stone unturned. Does he need my money to do the right thing? I find no compelling reason he does or should. Maybe there are, but I'm left speculating -- based on his interviews filled with subterfuge -- as to why? I may be naive, but any financial support he may need to do the right thing has a shallow, Corey-Feldman-gets-his ring to it.

As to the rest of us, doing the right thing is most likely limited to 'voting with our (your) wallet'; if it turns out that Hollywood has a pervasive culture of paedophilia, we're compelled to, at the very least, boycott Hollywood and its products.

Paedophilia is everywhere. It's a plague. If extermination isn't possible, strict containment will suffice. Hollywood isn't above either solution. The rumors have lingered... it's time to clean house. If Hollywood has the ethical/moral backbone -- this plague is limited to a very small subculture in Hollywood -- they'll let the FBI hire the cleaners and give hazard pay. Sure isn't a good look if Feldman is telling any kernel of truth (everywhere, everyplace should have a zero-tolerance policy for paedophilia, IMO)...

Best of luck to Corey and his efforts (I genuinely wish him the best if he is doing the right thing), but solicitation of funds to do the right thing isn't my bag.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh, I suspect he did name names before, and they simply didn't act on his report. Now, with all of the national attention on the issue, he's pushing,again, for an investigation, and actually getting one.

Hope all involved are caught, and tried, and heads roll. Long past time that cesspool was cleaned up.

Prayers for protection for Feldman, too. He's going to need it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That sheriff badge is a little crazy and I wonder if the things Ted Gunderson spoke of have a little more credibility. It's funny when people speak of how fake the P-gate thing is/was, and reminds me of how no one believed the American Mob existed before there was an actual investigation into the matter, then the whole story changed.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Better put Corey on suicide watch, he might try to shoot himself twice in the back of the head.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Wonder how in the hell the first claims went bye bye or were not investigated?

Were they excused as lies or were they purposely not looked into?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Only if you think any preposed secret society is retarded...

If you ran a secret society, with a vast amount of resources are you going to advertise by putting symbols on things??

Of course not... in fact you would probably kill anyone who even suggested that in the board meeting lol..

The media is famous for hyping stuff..

If they (rightfully) bust a hand full of perverts swapping pedophile pictures on the internet. The internet will sell the story as if a pedophile ring was broken up. Even if the perverts were just trading other peoples pictures, and have never even met any of the victims..

I wouldn’t be suprised if all the “pedophile symbolism “ is a similar thing.

There are just a bajillion logical problems with the whole “secret societies and their secret symbols hidden everywhere” nonesense..

A) Pedophiles don’t have a mailing list to inform them all when a new symbol is chosen..

B) Once the symbol is known the fbi and joe public it’s useless..

C) Assuming it is a pedophile symbol, then isn’t a cops badge just the worst spot ever?!?! They are the most likely to know the meaning.... and they all go to regional meetibgs and conferences and such..

D) they are not very complex symbols , that I am sure are not unique... so they could pop innocently up anywhere ?!?!!

E) so are they paying off every new officer who is hired?? Only hiring pedos??

The first thing I ask myself when faced with a conspiracy theory is “what are the logistics required to pull it off?”

Any criminal ring would tell you it’s a buisness.. you have employees and overhead and hopefully a profit to make.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Not saying he is lying, hut Coreys mother said he was molested ONE TIME by ONE MAN. I just saw that less than a week ago. I guess I will wait and see.

Oh and BTW, one time is one time too many. I am just saying what his mother said.

Oh, it was only once? Then never mind, i guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join