It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Really how can one expect to have a civilized equitable society when the "leaders" believe in such ignorant superstitious crap,,,

Mike Pence Defends Power Of Prayer Against Democrats’ Attack
www.mediaite.com...

"Oh don't worry good people Santa Claus will protect you."

I'm sure millions of the religulous were praying after Vegas, fat lot of good that did in Texas.

K~

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

Now that you’ve come to the truthful realization that Trump truly is dumber that a box of rocks and totally unqualified to serve as POTUS, it’s time to take the next step which is to lower your expectations of his supporters.

They’re not one damn bit smarter than him!

They bought into his bulls*#t, hook, line and sinker from the very beginning and now you expect those same people to deliver a thoughtful response to your OP?

Give yourself a break and expect less from them, it’s all they’re capable of.

is this what you really believe? If so, wow.

I didn’t used to believe that but......it’s the only explanation that can account for the way that Trump supporters enthusiastically support every stupid thing he says and does.

And.....Just like Trump, they don’t even realize that the entire world is in absolute dismay at their overwhelming display of unadulterated ignorance and total abandonment of ethical principles.

I know how you feel though. I too, had that “Wow” feeling when I finally accepted the truth about how widespread ignorance and gullibility had taken over the conservative movement and the Republican Party.

It’s a shame, but like Popeye, “It is what it is.”

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Didn't think so.

Me neither, with regards to the latter. Nice cop-out though, intellectual dishonisty must be a nice merit to have for all the mud on this site.

a reply to: ketsuko

Jealous? You're the detective, throw us a semicolon or two while you're at it?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No we dont. Not by a long shot. The sane people left and right want him gone because he is obviously crazy. Pence is at least sane.
The only ones who still support trump are those basket people.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is a idiot.

Yeah, ok. He's got more money than you, though.

That may be so, but I can guarantee that if I had the money he was given, I would have more than that, just by leaving it in a bank.

But, to get back on topic,

edit on 8-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

You can't buy smart unfortunatly.
I'd rather not have the whole world hating me or laughing at me or mocking me.
Maybe that's just me but I'd rather be poor and respectable than rich and deplorable.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

it's the smug/asshole attitude that baffles me. I don't know much, but I do know that your political bent has jack sh!t to do with your intelligence. That is the main reason I am so against the left. It seems it's trendy to act like that. Trendy people are usually douche bags.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Flatfish

it's the smug/asshole attitude that baffles me. I don't know much, but I do know that your political bent has jack sh!t to do with your intelligence. That is the main reason I am so against the left. It seems it's trendy to act like that. Trendy people are usually douche bags.

hmmmm.....

Interesting how all of the insults seem to be coming form the Trump supporters.....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Pence is at least sane.

That's an insane statement. Prayers might help out with that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I can comment wherever I want

Sure you can comment all you want, keep it totally off-topic, keep it personal because you quite obviously don't like me very much.

But I do not care.

These wet socks might though so again, please address all comments to the wet socks.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

No he is not now, nor will he ever be Hillary's better.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When you only have one response it doesn't take long.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ColeYounger

No he is not now, nor will he ever be Hillary's better.

If hillary was so much better why then did she lose?

Trump and his team identified what they needed to do to win and did so, she just assumed her coronation was confirmed already.

So for that election she was most definitely not better than him.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I can only say I disagree with everything you say about politics..
And you are indeed blinded by your belief in some imaginary higher goodness that have been taken from you
And there is no point in discussing reason with you.. because you believe you will loose a part of your soul if you deviate from the path you see in your mind. You have hidden anger in you.. and you target the one that is most socially acceptably to target.

But deep down.. you know... and calms you... Trump love you to

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

These wet socks might though so again, please address all comments to the wet socks. 

Who told you to be an idiot and walk outside without shoes on?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I can only say I disagree with everything you say about politics..

That is totally fine, not a problem, if you disagree with me fair enough, feel free to state why you disagree with me on Trump being a idiot if you would like.

And you are indeed blinded by your belief in some imaginary higher goodness that have been taken from you

errrr what does religion have to do with it.

And there is no point in discussing reason with you.. because you believe you will loose a part of your soul if you deviate from the path you see in your mind.

I am open to reason, but not so much up for discussing my imaginary soul.

You have hidden anger in you..

As I said before today I am actually feeling rather jolly.

I think if you look through some of the responses from some of the other members however you will notice quite a bit of anger.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I love the woman who flipped him off for golfing, AGAIN. I just read a whole bunch of his tweets over the past few years that were posted on Yahoo. How anyone can support his hypocrisy, is beyond me. Its all right there for all to read. His twitter account proves he is, and always has been a liar.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join