It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And if we're to emulate you a serious lack of grammar skills or reasoning ability.

link   

originally posted by: aethertek
By the by you should post the vids from "years" ago from Howard Stern I think, with some actors laughing about the fact that Trump was so illiterate he can barley read, same with some of his old depositions in some court cases where he was sued for his corrupt business practices.

Not that anything will matter to shake the faith of the #Cult45.

K~

**TRIGGER WARNING**

speaking of idiocracy candidates and unshakable faith.........

Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.), a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain grown in temperate climates globally.

edit on 8/11/2017 by Sublimecraft because: forgot to add the grammar-nazi trigger warning for the precious ones among us.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Probably, eventually, obviously. But... but... but what about your whataboutisms?

They kinda scream helplessly at the sky, you realize that?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL.

i'm guessing asthertek doesn't brag on and on about how smart he is, what a good brain he has, and how he knows the best words.

LOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Turnabout being fair play, it was an apt comparison.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Holy crap, a grammar nazi Aussie! That's a new one, didn't see that coming.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well that & I've been self medicating since 3am, oh well let him have his jollies.
I doubt he has much enjoyment in life considering his usual posts.

K~

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

Not directed to you personally.

It just makes me laugh that about 80% of replies in threads like this are just insulting the OP without really saying anything about the topic and that means it goes front page meaning even more people see it and on it goes.

so you think the intellectual content in this thread is worthy of a long philosophical discussion? Would you like to talk
about how Trump feeds fish wrong as well? This is kindergarten blubbering. It deserves exactly the response it got. It's as if the OP is looking for this kind of attention.

I think that although the wording is somewhat antagonistic the reality is that your legally elected leader has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

If I had made a thread with the headline

"Donald Trump has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

Would the thread be any better or would the replies be just as base and antagonistic as the ones seen here?

I belive the above statement to be worthy of discussion and would also say the same thing about our current prime minister in case people want to say I am bieng mean to Trump.

His actions affect the whole world and everyone has a right to an opinion on him not just citizens of the USA.

Trump says stupid things. While this is apparently news on your side of the pond, over here, it's just something everyone knows. He also says some good things, but you rarely hear about them, since they aren't what the masses want to hear. I really do get that it's fun to make him look like a retard. But at some point, you grow up, get a job, and realize that the world is just a bit bigger than what you thought it was when you were 12. It's almost like those who make threads like this still haven't accepted that Trump is the president and will be until he is voted out. And for that to happen, some form of a replacement will be needed.

But do you honestly think that spending time trashing him on ATS will change the world? will it make anything better? Is life so pitiful that this is what's needed to feel good about you?

The petty tantrums are re-#ing-dickulous at this point. But if that's what you all need to get through the day, while sad, I suppose that's the best you can do.

You are proberbly right but you admit yourself he says some stupid things and that is worrying.

Either he does not know the things he is saying are stupid or he refuses to listen to his advisors, either way someone like that in such an important position is worrying and so is the amount of people who seem to blindly stand behind him and justify his stupidy by attacking the person who came second in the election.

ATS used to be a place where you could talk about stuff, agree or disagree it was fun and informative but now it just seems to have to degraded into a petty left right argument between two equally stubborn sides and as I said earlier in the thread you kind of get drawn into it.

Regardless of your political viewpoint you should remain critical of your government at all times but it seems like this whole Trump thing is going on blind faith and denial and that is something that really does worry me.

It would be worrying if I didn't notice. What I am concerned with is that people still don't seem to understand how the media and by proxy, the people like the OP, have turned into a lie generating establishment for the sole purpose of making Trump look worse than he does on his own. The OP even admitted he was wrong with this thread premise. The Fish thing was proven to be bullsh!t. If you don't see this as intentional spin and out of context sniping, I think the intellect is gone and gone forever. There are countless examples of how Trumps words have been twisted to fit some narrative that he's some drooling retard. No, he ins't a great speaker, or leader, or person, but he was able to become President of the United States. If you think that's something any idiot can do, show me by running next term. If not, perhaps just a tiny bit of reflection might be necessary to see if perhaps intelligence isn't tested by your political affiliation as some really, really stupid folks seem to think.

link   

Like you start a sentence with like...we have a winner...you've amassed all the troll gold. How will you ever top this?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

it was an apt comparison.

With regards to the emotional drivel, yes.

Not so much addressing the dumb part though, nice try.

link   

a reply to: knoxie

I doubt he has much enjoyment in life considering his usual posts.

K~

Are you projecting again? You need to address that.

link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

We Brits have real football, thank you. it's called Rugby and there is no need for ridiculous amounts of body armour or crash helmets because it is played by real men.

You're right about the fighting thing.

You looking at my bird? *

* A question to which there is no answer that will avoid a fight ensuing eg. "No" - "Why? You saying she's ugly?" Etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

Now that you’ve come to the truthful realization that Trump truly is dumber that a box of rocks and totally unqualified to serve as POTUS, it’s time to take the next step which is to lower your expectations of his supporters.

They’re not one damn bit smarter than him!

They bought into his bulls*#t, hook, line and sinker from the very beginning and now you expect those same people to deliver a thoughtful response to your OP?

Give yourself a break and expect less from them, it’s all they’re capable of.

is this what you really believe? If so, wow.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

content

Of which there is a paucity of.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Holy crap, a grammar nazi Aussie! That's a new one, didn't see that coming.

Do I detect a comma splice?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

it was an apt comparison.

With regards to the emotional drivel, yes.

Not so much addressing the dumb part though, nice try.

I'm sorry, were you attempting to make a point here or just chime in from the side your displeasure of ongoing conversations?

No? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Trump is; uncouth, loud, obnoxious, rude, poorly spoken, short-tempered, egotistical.

But he's getting things done and pissing off the establishment and the media.

As a side note, I find it funny that after Trump was elected, all of a sudden, the media and establishment are good things to so many.

I have to really thank Trump for "outing" the true government/establishment lackeys.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Like you start a sentence with like...we have a winner...you've amassed all the troll gold. How will you ever top this?

What the hell are you talking about

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

LOL.

i'm guessing asthertek doesn't brag on and on about how smart he is, what a good brain he has, and how he knows the best words.

LOLOLOL
Other than my specific post to lortl (now someone else) just now where I reminded him/her of a past conversation about my memory and his/her 'union busting' comment, post a link to any comment I've made since joining regarding my ongoing advertising of my 'best words' or how smart I apparently am?

If you can't, then you too are projecting your insecurities.

Standing by........

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

By the by you should post the vids from "years" ago from Howard Stern I think, with some actors laughing about the fact that Trump was so illiterate he can barley read, same with some of his old depositions in some court cases where he was sued for his corrupt business practices.

Not that anything will matter to shake the faith of the #Cult45.

K~

**TRIGGER WARNING**

speaking of idiocracy candidates and unshakable faith.........

Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.), a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain grown in temperate climates globally.

I was replying to this post. lol

you seem a little triggered in your posting today.

edit on 8-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join