It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

Then obviously the reason you had to drop it was because you were not very good at it.

Now with out getting personal do you think you could address the content of the thread, go after the ball and not the player so to speak.

Look at where you put this sparky. And then look at the piss poor content of your thread. Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation over a butt hurt cry for attention?

You sure about that comment.

Not wanting to sound boastful but.....

In the last week my threads have generated close to 300 flags and about 2500 replies, out of 8 of the threads I have posted 6 were in the mud-pit and I am pretty sure that 2 of them went to the top of the front page for a time the rest were in the top 5.

So my "piss poor" content seems to be doing a bit better than yours, given that I don't know who you are and cannot recall anything you have ever written. A quick glance over your pervious 8 threads indicates they have all been rather dull.

So I don't think that the problem is with my content.

Additionally right now, I am probably the most controversial member of ATS I am not crying for attention because I have your attention

However based on your comments I think you might be a a little jealous.

Looks like it could be said that you are a no nonsense say it as it is kinda guy?

Pretty much what could also be said about Trump and people like the fact his statements might not be PC or upset some people.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually I did address it I said I do not care, and then laid out why I do not care.

To be fair credit where credit is due you did actually at least try to make a valid point above "ohh but Hilary" or going for personal insults.

However we did post our comments at the exact same time so you probably beat my by a few seconds.

Fair enough, if you do not care that your president is a idiot that is a opinion you are entitled to, I just happened to have the opposite view.

To be fair I consider Theresa May to be a blithering idiot as well, but that is something for you folks to deal with.

ETA: Trump is not the problem, Obama was not the problem, the problem is and has been for the majority of my life Congress, until that is addressed we the people of the united states are screwed.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: bgerbger

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble. You are part of Trumps idiocracy - don't bother disassociating yourself from the hysterical collective - you epitomize it.

You mean unlike this genius thread of yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a real winner wasn't it, what with the ashes from all those burnt flags?

Oh looky, it's the self proclaimed doctor-in-the-making...stupid-posting again, I see you too have joined my fan club, please subscribe to my channel.

than engage in union busting

Oh Lortl, did you not remember I have a photographic memory - your little 'union busting' comment gave you away there, why did you feel it necessary to start a new account, is it because you were (unsurprisingly) banned?

You're an idiot.

Now come on, is there any need for that!

Civility matters people!

Guy's just a triggered star and flag shovel because his home life is so bad, best to call him out on his BS.
edit on 8-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: nonspecific
As the majority of its members are US based this means that the majority of discussion is about American politics and American issues.

Faced with this us outsiders have two options, either stop visiting or join in.

False Dichotomy.

Explain.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I din't say you were "stressing out".
I said you were "stressing this point".

Once again, context.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Actually I did address it I said I do not care, and then laid out why I do not care.

To be fair credit where credit is due you did actually at least try to make a valid point above "ohh but Hilary" or going for personal insults.

However we did post our comments at the exact same time so you probably beat my by a few seconds.

Fair enough, if you do not care that your president is a idiot that is a opinion you are entitled to, I just happened to have the opposite view.

To be fair I consider Theresa May to be a blithering idiot as well, but that is something for you folks to deal with.

ohhhh without a doubt!!
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

But as she is a world leader and her actions can have an impact on your life you are perfectly entitled to voice an opion about her.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

I din't say you were "stressing out".
I said you were "stressing this point".

Once again, context.

My apologies.

My only excuse is that as a dyslexic trying to hold multiple written conversations with lots of people sometimes I misread.

You are correct, you said stressing the point.

I think my comments still kind of stands, its not me that is stressing the point I am only replying to other members who keep brining it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble. You are part of Trumps idiocracy - don't bother disassociating yourself from the hysterical collective - you epitomize it.

You mean unlike this genius thread of yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a real winner wasn't it, what with the ashes from all those burnt flags?

Oh looky, it's the self proclaimed doctor-in-the-making...stupid-posting again, I see you too have joined my fan club, please subscribe to my channel.

than engage in union busting

Oh Lortl, did you not remember I have a photographic memory - your little 'union busting' comment gave you away there, why did you feel it necessary to start a new account, is it because you were (unsurprisingly) banned?

You're an idiot.

Now come on, is there any need for that!

Civility matters people!

Guys just a triggered star and flag shovel because his home life is so bad, best to call him out on his BS.

That was an equally unnecessary low blow and totally unfounded. Be the better man.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Suggestion for next thread.

"Trump is a big stupid poo poo head meanie!"

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Suggestion for next thread.

"Trump is a big stupid poo poo head meanie!"

Awesome idea!

I don't usually take requests but that one might just be what I need to go for.

Any comment on the content of the OP?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yeah. Well, that kinda idiocracy has a history. He might think that he invented the word fake, but he sure as hell didn't invent idiocracy. It's what helped him being the orange in charge to begin with.

Anyway, Jeremys new podcast came to mind after reading this OP.

AS DONALD TRUMP tours the world, Saudi Arabia is in the midst of a political purge within the ranks of the royal family. This week on Intercepted: Trump doubles down on his support for the ruling faction in the House of Saud as its genocidal war in Yemen rages on and its public listing of oil company Saudi Aramco could be worth $2 trillion. Rep. Ro Khanna tells us that he is now calling for a complete end to all U.S. military assistance to Saudi Arabia. He also discusses the horrendous catastrophe in Yemen, charges of Russian interference in the U.S. election, and the state of the Democratic Party. The former chief prosecutor at Guantánamo Bay prison blasts Trump over his repeated interference in the case of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and the recent terror attack in New York. Col. Morris Davis fought the Bush administration, was fired under Obama, and now shares his views of the history and presidents of the past 17 years. As the Paradise Papers rock the world of the rich and the elite who use off shore banks and law firms, we get analysis from Nomi Prins, a former managing director of Goldman Sachs. Prins also lays out the bottom line on the GOP tax plan. And Jeremy offers a commentary on the value of “whataboutism.”

INTERCEPTED PODCAST: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE HANDS

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I think my comments still kind of stands, its not me that is stressing the point I am only replying to other members who keep brining it up.

The irony here is that you had to insert something he didn't say and spin the lie into the justification. Something that has been seen over and over again. That is what he is talking about in the interview.

So, yea, your comments stand...as a living record of the untruthful media and subsequently your untruthful thread. It's to this end that people rise to defend Trump, even though his mouth and deeds really don't deem it to be necessary.

In other words, you're being part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

yall absolutely are entitled to your opinion, just think your barking at the wrong tree very little in our country gets done without at least quiet congressional approval.

Trump is not the concern, congress is the one pushing the wars *cough* Mccain *cough*, the presidents go along in large part because they are now mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed #e.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Right fine.

For now I will concede the point.

Just so we can move on.

Tell me, Trump has also appeared to be oblivious to the fact that he is also the state leader for the American Virgin Islands. Do you not think that such ignorance is not compatible with being a effective president?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

Not directed to you personally.

It just makes me laugh that about 80% of replies in threads like this are just insulting the OP without really saying anything about the topic and that means it goes front page meaning even more people see it and on it goes.

so you think the intellectual content in this thread is worthy of a long philosophical discussion? Would you like to talk
about how Trump feeds fish wrong as well? This is kindergarten blubbering. It deserves exactly the response it got. It's as if the OP is looking for this kind of attention.

I think that although the wording is somewhat antagonistic the reality is that your legally elected leader has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

If I had made a thread with the headline

"Donald Trump has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

Would the thread be any better or would the replies be just as base and antagonistic as the ones seen here?

I belive the above statement to be worthy of discussion and would also say the same thing about our current prime minister in case people want to say I am bieng mean to Trump.

His actions affect the whole world and everyone has a right to an opinion on him not just citizens of the USA.

Trump says stupid things. While this is apparently news on your side of the pond, over here, it's just something everyone knows. He also says some good things, but you rarely hear about them, since they aren't what the masses want to hear. I really do get that it's fun to make him look like a retard. But at some point, you grow up, get a job, and realize that the world is just a bit bigger than what you thought it was when you were 12. It's almost like those who make threads like this still haven't accepted that Trump is the president and will be until he is voted out. And for that to happen, some form of a replacement will be needed.

But do you honestly think that spending time trashing him on ATS will change the world? will it make anything better? Is life so pitiful that this is what's needed to feel good about you?

The petty tantrums are re-#ing-dickulous at this point. But if that's what you all need to get through the day, while sad, I suppose that's the best you can do.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No problem.
Juggling several conversations can be tough.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But do you honestly think that spending time trashing him on ATS will change the world? will it make anything better? Is life so pitiful that this is what's needed to feel good about you?

I don't think am going to change anything!

ATS is just a platform for me to voice my views, Facebook is just to simplistic for me I guess.

You do the exact same, you spend time trashing the left, thats not going to change a thing.

The petty tantrums are re-#ing-dickulous at this point. But if that's what you all need to get through the day, while sad, I suppose that's the best you can do.

Then stop having tantrums......

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI
Do you not think that such ignorance is not compatible with being a effective president?

Ignorance comes in many flavours for POTUS's / POTUS candidates, for instance, if I said to you about wiping your server, would you start talking about a cloth or a computer program?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ah the "im rubber, you're glue" tactic. I didn't see that one coming. Well played.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join