It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble

Were is the emotion?

Because the only people who seem to get emotional about this are the ones who spend 80% of their time trolling through my threads with insults.

Me am not emotional, ok am feeling a bit jolly today but other than that, nope.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: network dude

I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

Then obviously the reason you had to drop it was because you were not very good at it.

Now with out getting personal do you think you could address the content of the thread, go after the ball and not the player so to speak.

Look at where you put this sparky. And then look at the piss poor content of your thread. Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation over a butt hurt cry for attention?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble. You are part of Trumps idiocracy - don't bother disassociating yourself from the hysterical collective - you epitomize it.

You mean unlike this genius thread of yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a real winner wasn't it, what with the ashes from all those burnt flags?

I'll takes the OP's threads over your sh!t partisan threads any day.
edit on 8-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Ive heard it all.

I've heard it from every guy in Washington over the last 30 years to know the difference between joking and serious. I will tell you though, how the media twists things. They've been doing it for so long they believe it now.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

Not directed to you personally.

It just makes me laugh that about 80% of replies in threads like this are just insulting the OP without really saying anything about the topic and that means it goes front page meaning even more people see it and on it goes.

so you think the intellectual content in this thread is worthy of a long philosophical discussion? Would you like to talk about how Trump feeds fish wrong as well? This is kindergarten blubbering. It deserves exactly the response it got. It's as if the OP is looking for this kind of attention.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble. You are part of Trumps idiocracy - don't bother disassociating yourself from the hysterical collective - you epitomize it.

That was a real winner wasn't it, what with the ashes from all those burnt flags?

Oh looky, it's the self proclaimed doctor-in-the-making...stupid-posting again, I see you too have joined my fan club, please subscribe to my channel.

link   

Did Trump say he "came up with the phrase" fake?

Context is what your purposefully leaving out.

"fake news/media" is the term he is saying he started before it became popular and to add he said if others have used it he hadn`t heard it before, its right there in the video you posted.

I wouldn`t call you an idiot because you attempt to twist it, I`d say your being dishonest.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

Then obviously the reason you had to drop it was because you were not very good at it.

Now with out getting personal do you think you could address the content of the thread, go after the ball and not the player so to speak.

Look at where you put this sparky. And then look at the piss poor content of your thread. Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation over a butt hurt cry for attention?

You sure about that comment.

Not wanting to sound boastful but.....

In the last week my threads have generated close to 300 flags and about 2500 replies, out of 8 of the threads I have posted 6 were in the mud-pit and I am pretty sure that 2 of them went to the top of the front page for a time the rest were in the top 5.

So my "piss poor" content seems to be doing a bit better than yours, given that I don't know who you are and cannot recall anything you have ever written. A quick glance over your pervious 8 threads indicates they have all been rather dull.

So I don't think that the problem is with my content.

Additionally right now, I am probably the most controversial member of ATS I am not crying for attention because I have your attention

However based on your comments I think you might be a a little jealous.

edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
To be fair your OP started with this fake stuff.

1. So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”
  2. You missed out the bit about Trump inventing the word fake.
  3. Question
    did Trump invent the word fake?
  4. Sorry let me rephrase.
  5. He said he made it up, i.e., he invented the phase "fake"
    Yes or no?
  6. Trump said he made up the phase "fake".
    As such he said he made up the word "fake".
    Can you admit that trump did not, in fact, make up the word (phrase) "fake"?

You really seem to be stressing this point.
Maybe it shouldn't have been your first line.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
To be fair your OP started with this fake stuff.

1. So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”
  2. You missed out the bit about Trump inventing the word fake.
  3. Question
    did Trump invent the word fake?
  4. Sorry let me rephrase.
  5. He said he made it up, i.e., he invented the phase "fake"
    Yes or no?
  6. Trump said he made up the phase "fake".
    As such he said he made up the word "fake".
    Can you admit that trump did not, in fact, make up the word (phrase) "fake"?

You really seem to be stressing this point.
Maybe it shouldn't have been your first line.

Dude am not stressing out about anything.

Other members seem obsessed with it and unable to get past the first couple of lines of the OP. All I am doing is responding to them.

Really we are now four pages in I think only one, maybe two post have indicated they may have read the entire OP.
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

As the majority of its members are US based this means that the majority of discussion is about American politics and American issues.

Faced with this us outsiders have two options, either stop visiting or join in.

False Dichotomy.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Oh looky, it's the self proclaimed doctor-in-the-making...stupid-posting again, I see you too have joined my fan club, please subscribe to my channel.

Oh, I thought the Introductions forum was for introducing oneself, I didn't realise I was on trial.

I'd rather attempt to complete my PhD than engage in union busting. I consider my potential occupation a far higher calling than yours.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You have the full context of that opening clip?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh, I thought the Introductions forum was for introducing oneself, I didn't realise I was on trial.

I'd rather attempt to complete my PhD than engage in union busting. I consider my potential occupation a far higher calling than yours.

Dude, you think thats bad!

I had a member last week quote something I posted 5 years ago!!!

This is what they do once they start to see you as a threat to their safe place (because the right have a delusion that ATS is their safe place) they start to bookmark everything you say so they can one day use it against you.

You think its bad when you have 250 posts, its hell when you have 10,000, my advice ignore it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

than engage in union busting

Oh Lortl, did you not remember I have a photographic memory - your little 'union busting' comment gave you away there, why did you feel it necessary to start a new account, is it because you were (unsurprisingly) banned?

You're an idiot.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You have the full context of that opening clip?

Please read the previous four pages.

I do not have the patience to continue going over the same 11 second clip.

IF you would like to discuss the second clip please feel free because at this rate its going to take us until page 200 before someone gets to the point where the comment on the entirety of the thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Is this your channel?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

Not directed to you personally.

It just makes me laugh that about 80% of replies in threads like this are just insulting the OP without really saying anything about the topic and that means it goes front page meaning even more people see it and on it goes.

so you think the intellectual content in this thread is worthy of a long philosophical discussion? Would you like to talk
about how Trump feeds fish wrong as well? This is kindergarten blubbering. It deserves exactly the response it got. It's as if the OP is looking for this kind of attention.

I think that although the wording is somewhat antagonistic the reality is that your legally elected leader has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

If I had made a thread with the headline

"Donald Trump has made and continues to make statements that make you question his suitability to be in such a globally important position.

Would the thread be any better or would the replies be just as base and antagonistic as the ones seen here?

I belive the above statement to be worthy of discussion and would also say the same thing about our current prime minister in case people want to say I am bieng mean to Trump.

His actions affect the whole world and everyone has a right to an opinion on him not just citizens of the USA.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Oh, I know who you are, I know very well.

Do you know Tim Kucera? He certainly knows you, and yes, you are an asshole.

As for Lortl, never heard of it.

edit on 8-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

than engage in union busting

Oh Lortl, did you not remember I have a photographic memory - your little 'union busting' comment gave you away there, why did you feel it necessary to start a new account, is it because you were (unsurprisingly) banned?

You're an idiot.

Now come on, is there any need for that!

Civility matters people!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join