It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah, so he didn't say invent?

You're sure he didn't say invent, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is a idiot.

Yeah, ok. He's got more money than you, though.

When you start on 3rd base and hit a single have you really accomplished much?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ah, so he didn't say invent?

You're sure he didn't say invent, right?

He said he made it up, i.e., he invented the phase "fake"

Yes or no?

Stop arguing semantics to protect a idiot, it does not make you look all that smart.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

*ahem*

So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”

I think "very seriously" that you're spinning. Can you admit that he didn't say invent as you clearly accused?

Trump can step on his tongue plenty on his own, he really doesn't need help, thus the whole reason posting in this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

I did try, but I saw it was in the pit and unfortunately, I've no self control.

Oh, there's also a cleverly displayed lie that I thought could use clearing up. I mean, if that's ok with you.

It is fine by me.

I have just noticed that a lot of members end up getting all heated over this type of thread yet their involvement gives it an increase in posts and therefore exposure.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

*ahem*

So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”

I think "very seriously" that you're spinning. Can you admit that he didn't say invent as you clearly accused?

Trump can step on his tongue plenty on his own, he really doesn't need help, thus the whole reason posting in this thread.

Yeah sure, no problem.

Trump said he made up the phase "fake".

As such he said he made up the word "fake".

Can you admit that trump did not, in fact, make up the word (phrase) "fake"?

And furthermore can you admit that this was a example of him saying something stupid?

edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

Trump is stoopid. got it. He lives in a nice rent free space inside your tiny little mind. Got it. You don't even live in this country, and you feel the need to post daily about how much you don't like Trump. I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

But keep making threads like this, it's what has made ATS such a wonderful place lately! who needs conspiracies when you can have quality threads like this.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah sure, no problem.

Trump said he made up the phase fake.

As such he said he made up the word fake.

Almost there, still not quite.

I've already told you that he didn't invent the term/phrase you accused him of.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Were you feeling left out again?

Other than needless +/- attention, the point of this thread remains largely unknown.

If you actually read the OP you will get the point.

It require little brain power.

good. because it seems that's all you have.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I did try, but I saw it was in the pit and unfortunately, I've no self control.

Oh, there's also a cleverly displayed lie that I thought could use clearing up. I mean, if that's ok with you.

It is fine by me.

I have just noticed that a lot of members end up getting all heated over this type of thread yet their involvement gives it an increase in posts and therefore exposure.

It is amazing isn't it!!

they could let the thread die, but they just have this unbearable urge to troll me over everything I post.

Like arguing semantics "made up or invented"?

Same thing!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Could it be, he was ... Joking?

Like Gore on his creating the Internet comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

Then obviously the reason you had to drop it was because you were not very good at it.

Now with out getting personal do you think you could address the content of the thread, go after the ball and not the player so to speak.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Still better than Hillary.

Dam that didn't take long!

You made it easy.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Could it be, he was ... Joking?

Like Gore on his creating the Internet comment.

Could be but its not a isolated incident of stupidity.

If you can be bothered, the links I have provided provide multiple examples of Trump saying stuff that points to a less than intelligent individual.

But yes its a good point.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If you watch the full interview, he is talking about fake news. Not just the word fake.
I will agree that he could have spoken a bit more accurately in that particular 11 second clip, but if you watch the video prior to that sound byte, they are discussing fake news.

Here is the TBN interview with Mike Huckabee in it's entirety.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump says plenty of dumb $h!t, but this particular clip is taken out of context.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm far from heated friend.

Only here for the back and fourth discussion. It's not like we're changing the world here.

Not directed to you personally.

It just makes me laugh that about 80% of replies in threads like this are just insulting the OP without really saying anything about the topic and that means it goes front page meaning even more people see it and on it goes.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

If you watch the full interview, he is talking about fake news. Not just the word fake.
I will agree that he could have spoken a bit more accurately in that particular 11 second clip, but if you watch the video prior to that sound byte, they are discussing fake news.

Here is the TBN interview with Mike Huckabee in it's entirety.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump says plenty of dumb $h!t, but this particular clip is taken out of context.

To be fair this thread is about much more than that one clip, its inclusion into the OP is only meant as a background "I saw this got me thinking....."

Now he did not invent the phase fake news either but he said what he said he said he "came up with the phase" fake pretty sure he finished that sentence saying it was the best phase he had ever came up with, almost as if he has been inventing words all his life and that is his crowning achievement.

And as you say that he has said plenty of dumb stuff, its a bit frustrating that we are 3 pages now into the thread and nobody seems to be able to get over the first line.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble. You are part of Trumps idiocracy - don't bother disassociating yourself from the hysterical collective - you epitomize it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're getting worse at OP's, this one is chock-full of emotion interlaced with regurgitated dribble

Were is the emotion?

Because the only people who seem to get emotional about this are the ones who spend 80% of their time trolling through my threads with insults.

Me am not emotional, ok am feeling a bit jolly today but other than that, nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join