It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

96 flags and umpteen stars. No use now, that facts are irrelevant.

OP is a lie and the poster doesn't deem it necessary to correct it. This is not only the current political climate, but has branched into many other social sectors as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

96 flags and umpteen stars. No use now, that facts are irrelevant.

OP is a lie and the poster doesn't deem it necessary to correct it. This is not only the current political climate, but has branched into many other social sectors as well.

Amen to that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Im sorry but your OP just sounds like a regurgitation of news media and pundits. I'm not an American, but from day 1 when election was heating up, then done, the crazy spitting hate directed at Trump just seemed to me so like they were brainwashed Zombies told over and over to attack him, making me super suspicious. If he's such a racist, misogynist, fascist, idiot, there must be some incredibly powerful danger he poses to the elites who control behind the scenes. Trump scares them. The most intellectual president by far has been Obama but he's contributed nothing for the strengthening of the US, thus no threat. I like Trump, cheer for him, have cringed and giggled the odd time, but basically he's a tough guy, speaks his mind, likes to stay connected to the people. He ran against the available best and won, against constant vitriol with nerves of steel. Anybody calling 'idiot' has to first examine if they could do better or smarter, and that's highly doubtful. I feel 100% confident he will win even bigger in 2020, if not taken out by some 'lone' crazed sjw assassin.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Happy 1st year of DT`s presidency..

Action speaks louder than words, while the superficial are obsessed with the color orange, small hands and fake news.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: incoserv
It's not "Trump's idiocracy."

First, it was already an idiocracy before he ever took office.

Second, if anybody owns it, is the American voter.

interesting commentary on the title and the closes so far anyone has got to suggesting they may have actually read the OP.

Guess you are right and I agree with you Trump is the result of the decisions made by American voters.

Well, maybe take that as a hint that they don't read them and are just coming for the comments.

Just Sayin.
edit on 10-11-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JarridSinn
a reply to: MrConspiracy

You seem to be in the wrong place. This is a part of the POLITICAL forum with in ATS. There is a conspiracy theory forum and science and technology forum that might have what you're looking for.

It was on the homepage. Just like all the other US political nonsense.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

Well first you need to post something of substance!
Why would anyone address your "opinion piece"?
When clearly there is no sense in debating you...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OP's thread should not have got so many flags and made it to the front page.

It was a garbage post the OP.

Quality of the content is dropping fast.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

and dont forget "you cant mention our queen Hillary because this is not about her".

Stock market breaking records. Unemployment down. Welfare down. Isis dying. Troops respected. Billions in trade and new business. Winning bigly. All thanks to a toxic masculine privileged white male who wants security and prosperity for all Americans.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

So do I actually.

I think that Pence could be much worse than trump, better the divil you know and all that.

However this thread is about Trump not Pence.

Seems the thread is more about you displaying your utter contempt for the latest duly elected POTUS....not so much Trump himself

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Glad we didn't have this corrupt Idiocracy.

An undercover FBI informant in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an “illegal NDA” by former AG Loretta Lynch, claims to have video evidence showing Russian agents with briefcases full of bribe money related to the controversial Uranium One deal – according to The Hill investigative journalist John Solomon and Circa‘s Sara Carter.

The informant, whose identity was revealed by Reuters as William D. Campbell, will testify before congress next week after the NDA which carried the threat of prison time was lifted. Campbell, originally misidentifed by Reuters as a lobbyist is actually a nuclear industry consultant who is currently battling cancer.

As previously reported, Campbell was deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry where he gathered extensive evidence of a racketeering scheme involving bribes and kickbacks.

FBI Informant Has Video Of Russian Agents With Briefcases Of Bribe Money In Clinton-Uranium Scandal

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We were heading towards Idiocracy WITH or WITHOUT trump!

Come on, this side shat has got to stop, it's like watching a slow motion train wreck, in slower motion, with more screaming.

We still have people think that, THEY DIRECTLY VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT... AND THEY DONT VOTE LOCALLY! WTF!

Sorry to say, but U.S. is turning into the dumbest place on earth.

So let's recap, Dems = Stupid, Reps = Stupid, Liberals = Stupid, Conservatives = Stupid, Trump = Stupid, Hillary = Stupid, Pence = Stupid.

See? We're all equal there, so can we like, I dunno,

move onwards to solving stupid?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join