It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I do not hate I am nt even a US citizen.

See you in 10 years and we will look back and see who is sheepish and who is polite enough not to remind you that I told you so.

I think you're right.

Its going to be a bit like 2012 only much, much worse, remember we had that big build up, there was a special announcement from the staff not to post a whole load of "told you so" threads and a few members ended up looking a bit daft.

Its going to be like that, something is going to happen, Trump might not even be removed from office or stand down, it could just be that come election time he gets slaughtered and quite a few people are going to begging for the "I told you so" threads to stop.

Personally I am inclined to believe he is eventually going to have to stand down in disgrace, we will have to endure a few years of Pence (who could be even worse) then the republicans will get destroyed and before you know it very slowly the last parade of the nationalist far right will slowly fizzle out.

Threads like this will stand as a record of who stood on the right side of history.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Threads like this will stand as a record of who stood on the right side of history.

LOL
Your killing me 😂😆😂

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: nonspecific
I do not hate I am nt even a US citizen.

See you in 10 years and we will look back and see who is sheepish and who is polite enough not to remind you that I told you so.

I think you're right.

Its going to be a bit like 2012 only much, much worse, remember we had that big build up, there was a special announcement from the staff not to post a whole load of "told you so" threads and a few members ended up looking a bit daft.

Its going to be like that, something is going to happen, Trump might not even be removed from office or stand down, it could just be that come election time he gets slaughtered and quite a few people are going to begging for the "I told you so" threads to stop.

Personally I am inclined to believe he is eventually going to have to stand down in disgrace, we will have to endure a few years of Pence (who could be even worse) then the republicans will get destroyed and before you know it very slowly the last parade of the nationalist far right will slowly fizzle out.

I think it is even more simple than that looking back on recent history.

Look at the way the UK reacted when Blair was elected or the US when Obama got in.

Now look back and what you see is that all the people that voted against say I told you so and all those that voted for are dissapointed and let down.

Name a UK or US president that we do not as a whole think was a total let down.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Wait, what decision am I justifying? Who said I stand by him? Just because I am pointing out a blatantly dishonest post? What I think is terrible is that those were the two choices we were given, because what you claim is an "illusion of choice" isn't so much a choice as we don't allow 3rd party candidates to have a legitimate shot at running for president.

And I wrote in my vote as I stated. Tons of people did the same:. Source

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

His campaign promises ranged from dumb to dangerous and he has failed on virtually all of it. -
Not sure which you are referring to but he is trying to repeal OCare, he is trying to reduce taxes, he is in the prototype phases of the wall, he implemented stricter guidelines for immigration. What is HE not doing. Is he obstrcuted by everyone he beat? Yes, They are ass asshurt as you.

People like to say he got Neil Gorsuch appointed to SCOTUS, but that was all Mitch MConnel obstructing Pres. Obama's nomination for nearly a year before Trump was even in the legitimate running.
People can say what they want. Trump appointed and got him confirmed. Nothing else to say.

Trump is a parade of fail. You can "SAY" whatever you want but it does not make it correct. Your opinion mean nothing in the real world. You are just trying to summarize and parrot what you said above.

The only thing he has done successfully is embarrass the USA and BIGLY.
Again, opinion. He is showing ALL nations that the US is not to be f'd with and should. Why not? You can have your bowing ass kissing presidents of the last few admins. I want someone who is for the US first and the world second. Like it should be.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Wait, what decision am I justifying? Who said I stand by him? Just because I am pointing out a blatantly dishonest post? What I think is terrible is that those were the two choices we were given, because what you claim is an "illusion of choice" isn't so much a choice as we don't allow 3rd party candidates to have a legitimate shot at running for president.

And I wrote in my vote as I stated. Tons of people did the same:. Source

That was not directed at you personally.

Voting for Trump because it would be worse to vote for Hillary is an absurd way to have to vote for a leader.

Defending your President on the same basis is also absurd.

Do you disagree with this?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh like the 2016 election?
No path to 270 and all that?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LMAO!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

LMAO!!

Laugh all you want when trump falls, people like me will be the ones saying we told you so.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Kind of like the "no path to 270"?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Told me what? You act like I am invested in Trump and his presidency will either make or break me.

Whatever happens, my life will go on as it always did. You on the other hand, how will you react if you happen to be on the wrong side?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh no, I agree with you. If you cut your nose off to spite your face, don't start acting like you are better off without your nose.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I agree it is an idiocracy, but...

Who else excited the voters this time besides trump? Clinton-nope, any other Gop Candidates-nope. Sanders? Yeah, but he didn't run independent like he should have and kind of gave into the machine.

You can never choose the lesser of two evils, it always ends up being a sell out. Vote for who you like the best, who emobodies what you stand for. If we all did this everything would always work itself out.

My friend is A die hard Christian/Conservative He didn't vote for Trump, he voted for the Constitution party candidate.

I'm telling you, never sell your soul for what you percieve as the lessor of two evils. Go with your heart in all matters.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Kind of like the "no path to 270"?

Oh lord. You guys gotta get over it. Yes Trump's digital team plus some help from Russian GRU figured out how to hack a few districts electoral sentiment and won by 70k votes spread over 3 states.

Those are the same people he is screwing over with Trumpcare (he owns it now) and Tax Breaks for the rich.

I imagine every political analyst has been studying the plight of the poor and angry white man since Trump got elected by those districts and he wont have that rabbit to pull out of his butt in 2020.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You know it was not the Russians but the DOJ who was caught accessing the voter databases and servers, right? Multiple States. The Russians did NOTHING to help win this election. It was American who are sick of getting f'd and had enough.

He had the raw digital data from his own man who told him where to go and when and they knew 3 weeks out he was going to win. Why do you think the DNC/HRC cancelled those fireworks? They knew too,.

He does not own Trumpcare. The house and senate own Obamacare and will not repeal it. McCain is a scumbag traitor who whored for votes for 8 years then said no.

You really are not educated in these things are you?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well which would you rather have...Trump making decisions or Trump delegating stuff to other people? I'm sure Obama wasn't pulling all the strings either, he was just complicit.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trump may, unfornately, be the last Republican president. The U.S. is importing diversity from third world countries to come here and live on the system and vote for Democrats. Combine this with the vast inner city voting plantations, there is little hope that the republicans can mount any kind of a stand. Trump may say some dumb things and he might wish he could take back some tweets but at least he cares about America and the things that made America great. Things that do not make America great like diversity, anti capitalism, class warfare, gender changes and an all out assault on our borders, language and culture are the entire platform of the Democrat party. Say what you will about Trump but it doesn’t bother me that he is unapologetic, unfiltered and proud to be who he is. I would take him any day over the twisted idealogues the Democrap party has to offer. Make America Great Again!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think Hillary tipped the scale in Trump's favor by being so corrupt. She can't even take ownership of her failings and went on a book tour blaming everyone but herself.

And Hillary and the media have declared an all out war on Trump so hard instead of focusing on their own party, that they'll insure Trump wins a second term. mark my words.
edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

LMAO!!

Laugh all you want when trump falls, people like me will be the ones saying we told you so.

I can't count the number of times this was said a little over a year ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

He was referring to the word "fake" as in the "fake" media. He did have ownership of that title. You took his words out of context. He's saying that he invented the word "fake" in tandem with "media". I guess Liberals will hear what they want, it never changes. He was also trying to evade using the word "media" at all, because he knew that people like you would twist his words, and claim that he had invented the word "media". Admit it, if he had even said the word media...we would be having the same conversation but about the word "media". "Trump claims he invented ...The Media."
edit on 9-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join