It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, who is paying you? I swear high-volume posters with zero input have #ing ruined this place.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have to laugh .. Fake news ... What is it? Really ... like an exaggeration in court ... a lie .....

We should quit calling the main stream BS machines twisted pitch of perception fake news. It is a lie in the face of reality.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The fake thing is completely understandable if you actually have a sense of humor. I sort of feel sorry for anyone that makes claims that Trump SERIOUSLY believes he invented the term fake.

Straws.....grasping...........

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

You seem to be in the wrong place. This is a part of the POLITICAL forum with in ATS. There is a conspiracy theory forum and science and technology forum that might have what you're looking for.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

He says he created 'fake news' and said that others have used it also. He popularized it. You CANNOT deny that. As always you are looking into something trying to make him an 'idiot'.

Then when you get called out on it you point to other parts of the OP.

THIS is being an idiot....

He still had not visited 2 states. This is an idiot. Someone who cannot even take talking points although he was a good orator. He soothed you into listening with lies.

Trump is not an idiot. Sorry. Your jealously needs to end some time Coin....just saying....

Who does EVERYONE talk about good , bad or indifferent? TRUMP....he wins!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Years from now the world will remember Trump as an idiot.

They will look back at his 4 or maybe 8 years as the president and conclude that for some reason things happened in such a way that they let him have a go and that he made a total arse of it.

Things got worse for the average voter and on reflection is was a bad choice as he just did not have what it takes.

I get that the population was tired of career politicians and that another clinton was not an option but this does not make it a smart move just the lesser of two evils.

voting for Trump because he was not just another career politician and seemed to have some great ideas is a bit like getting a hairdresser to fix your gearbox because the garage kept ripping you off when it was time to service your car.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why would I say anything about it? You put your posts in the Mud Pit, you ask for the insults. You based your post on a lie, doesn't matter if it was addressed, you did it. Almost all of your posts are vacuous.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think a lot of people voted for him to vote AGAINST Hilary. I personally chose to write in rather than vote for either.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Years from now the world will remember Trump as one of the best presidents of the new century who by taking on the establishment finally broke it.

They will look back at his 4 or maybe 8 years as the president and conclude that for they were correct in their votes because those who were not in it for the people left like many GOP contenders are doing now.

Things got better for the middle class, who is the average voter and on reflection they will continue to make informed decisions and not listen to Facebook memes and The View or Nightly Stand up.

The population is tired of career politicians and that another Clinton's agenda was not an option.

Voting for Trump because he was not just another career politician and seemed to have some great ideas is a bit like wanting something other than the status quo and it is changing.

You can hate all you want but refuted is everything you had said. He has proven the media and the haters wrong time and time again. When he gets to appoint another SCOTUS or two I am sure your head will explode.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Trump essentially did create "fake news." Which proves how gullible his followers are, since they lapped it up without actually looking at the facts. He invented it.. it's a ludicrous and simply false premise, and yet.. people now parrot it every time a MSM source dares make a negative article about Trump.

The term "fake news" is patently stupid.. which perhaps gives credence to the OP theory that he is an idiot. : )

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is a idiot.

Whoa there!!!

I know different!

This man told me so

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Years from now the world will remember Trump as one of the best presidents of the new century who by taking on the establishment finally broke it.

His campaign promises ranged from dumb to dangerous and he has failed on virtually all of it.

People like to say he got Neil Gorsuch appointed to SCOTUS, but that was all Mitch MConnel obstructing Pres. Obama's nomination for nearly a year before Trump was even in the legitimate running.

Trump is a parade of fail.

The only thing he has done successfully is embarrass the USA and BIGLY.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I think a lot of people voted for him to vote AGAINST Hilary. I personally chose to write in rather than vote for either.

I think you may be right but that is a terrible reason to vote for a leader and that needs addressing if you guys are ever going to get out of this trap.

To then go on and justify your decision and stand by him beggars belief.

Can you not spoil your vote over there or draw a phallus or similar to show your distain of both options presented?

Seems to me like you had the illusion of choice.

link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Why would I say anything about it? You put your posts in the Mud Pit, you ask for the insults.

The Mud-Pit is not for insults.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not lie, you can believe that or not its up to you am not really bother what you think on that score.

Its unfortunate that we can not have a more productive discussion, I think the point that I believe Trump to be a moron based of the evidence I presented in the thread remains as strong as it did when I first wrote this thread.

Although I think if I had known that Trump supporters wouldn't be able to see past that first video I would have omitted it as its really just a very small point in the thread that you lot have fixated on. Its not actually important to the overall narrative of the thread other than as a means of conveying what got me thinking about Trumps intellect overall.

I would actually also say that it might have been worth tying it into another thread a wrote pointing to the evidence that Trump may have dementia and that this could be what is actually accounting for his overall perceived lack of intellect.

meh, hindsight is wonderful no doubt if I had made those few changes you lot would have found some other way to ridicule the thread.

Its rather annoying because you cherry pick one very small part of the thread rather than discussion the overall idea behind what am saying, so rather than counter arguing, rather than claiming Trump is not a idiot you obsess over one point and launch a avalanche of personal attacks against me.

link   

Things got worse for the average voter

Care to source that?
I am pretty average and I got a raise last year and learned yesterday I will get a raise next year as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I do not hate I am nt even a US citizen.

See you in 10 years and we will look back and see who is sheepish and who is polite enough not to remind you that I told you so.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Things got worse for the average voter

Care to source that?
I am pretty average and I got a raise last year and learned yesterday I will get a raise next year as well.

I was talking in retrospect.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Years from now people will be talking about how President Trump had one agenda and that was to expose the corruption in Washington.

Everyone is in panic mode.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So if you had known people would call out your lie you would have omitted it, but were more than happy to lie when you thought you would get away with it? Got it. Glad we cleared that up.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join