It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
19 pages to say hillary was beaten by an idiot?
Losing to an idiot must be pretty hard to take.
Especially if the dems and the dnc are the "cult" D Brazille has described them to be.
The fact that america would rather be lead by an idiot than you must haunt hillary every waking moment.
Seems america thinks idiot>sammich maker...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welcome to Hillary's Idiocracy!

How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

Donna Brazille and Elizabeth Warren have thrown Hillary under the bus and are distancing themselves for a reason.

So the investigation is steering straight for the real guilty actors and Tony Podesta is under the gun for The Podesta Group’s involvement with selling the country’s Uranium to Russia. This will lead to the indictments of his brother, John, Clinton’s former campaign manager, and, yes, Hillary too! Now if Mueller wasn’t going after Tony, why did he step down as CEO of his company last week? Multiple sources have confirmed to me Podesta is one of the 17 sealed indictments currently sitting in DC.

Other guilty swamp creatures are catching on to the true nature of Mueller’s investigation. On Oct. 30, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi issued a call for an independent investigation into Trump’s alleged campaign collusion with Russians just moments after Mueller unsealed indictments for campaign operatives Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. She’s also softened her tone from calling for Trump’s impeachment to now stating “impeaching Trump is not someplace we should go”.

#Make America Great Again

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

The OP lied

How can he lie with Trump being such an idiot? He even provided the vid to his overstatement, it's a perfect introduction for a provocative mud pit thread. You're a liar of a poor snowflake to claim otherwise.
Essentially, your whole liar-argument is a weak strawman in order to ignore the real issue OSOTC is getting at. Which is why you're the ignorant fool in the mix.

The OP is a joke who caters to the lowest common denominator here on ATS.

Which would be... what exactly? The Brave New Idiocracy of #club45?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Trump IS NOT an idiot. Read my post above. Trump got where he is by gamesmanship. #45For the win!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

OK

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I did. Do you now how to read? You obviously don't know how to watch videos, so I don't know why I expect the former. I look forward to more lies from you in the future. You must be so proud.
edit on 9-11-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I did. Do you now how to read? You obviously don't know how to watch videos, so I don't know why I expect the former. I look forward to more lies from you in the future. You must be so proud.

In my view he is as dumb as a bent hammer.

You may disagree.

You want to know the key difference between us is; I backed up my views with some examples, facts and other commentators who also agree he is an idiot.

If you disagree with that assessment that’s fine, go for it, just do so respectfully
edit on 9-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Like moths to a light but they'll tell you they don't care.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Read my post above.

How and why is Muellers investigation Trumps achievement now, care to elaborate?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No, you backed your views up with a lie right off the bat. You knew full well he wasn't claiming he invented the word fake. I also showed an example of Obama, a very smart man, making a mistake about how many states the US has. It happens. Being president is a stressful job. If it is disrespectful to call a liar out on their lies, then so be it.

Edit: If you want an example of how to do this for real, read some posts by PreFlood (AD). Yours are a joke by comparison.
edit on 9-11-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

No, you backed your views up with a lie right off the bat. You knew full well he wasn't claiming he invented the word fake

A point that has been addressed multiple times.

The first two videos were used to provide background to my thinking "I saw this and it got me thinking", if you watch the video Trump says he came up with he phrase "fake". So what I have said is accurate, now yes you are correct he was talking about fake news a phase which he did not come up with or invent.

It was not a lie.

I also showed an example of Obama, a very smart man, making a mistake about how many states the US has.

Yup and in this very thread I have talked about that, all presidents have their gaffs the only difference is that I think Trumps gaffs are taking it a step further.

For example, not realising he was head of state for the Virgin Islands is pretty stupid if you ask me, again you may disagree and thats fine.

if it is disrespectful to call a liar out on their lies, then so be it.

The thing is though I am not lying.

I think its disrespectful that throughout this entire thread I have been met with nothing but a barrage of insults, I don't see you saying much about that though.

The thing is though almost every Trump supporter had done what you have, its like you all think you have spotted some weakness in my views so you are attacking like a pack of wild dogs. I am not lying you just don't like how I have phased it or the clip I have used isn't the full half hour long interview that lets face it nobody would watch anyway. There is much more to this thread, stuff about the PDP having to be dumbed down the many examples included within the links of instances were Trump has demonstrated astounding stupidity.

But none of you want to talk about that, rather you want to talk about me, make it personal, make it about me when its about Trump. I understand why you do it, I think for many of you a attack on Trump is a attack against your own beliefs and nobody likes to have their beliefs challenged.

What is frustrating for me however is that I now have close to 20 pages of sly insults all directed towards me personally. Be it constantly correcting my spelling and grammar after pointing out that I was dyslexic, being told me content is rubbish, being told I have a mental health problem, I am obsessed, I am jealous and the list goes on but one thing on that list is absent. Anyone actually willing to talk about the topic at hand.

It is my opinion that Trump is an idiot.

Like I say if you disagree with that then, fine go for it, it would be even better if you could actually site reasons for doing so rather than just attacking me personally because it gets rather irritating after a while.

If you want an example of how to do this for real, read some posts by PreFlood (AD). Yours are a joke by comparison.

Well at least you find it funny.

Just so you know attacking me personally is not going to change anything, I still think the man is a moron, just like his secretary of State.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

yeah idiots beat the gop establishment all the time
then the same idiot beats the dnc establishment

you have an odd definition of idiot

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yeah idiots beat the gop establishment all the time
then the same idiot beats the dnc establishment

you have an odd definition of idiot

I think a lot of that however comes down to factors other than trumps intellect.

For example I think the choice of Hilary was a disaster, I think the scandals around hacking and the use of social media contributed to it and also like I said I do think that Trump benefited from having smarter people around him. Steven Banon for instance, I think a big part of Trumps success then is the people around him.

Again these are just my views you might disagree.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think a big part of Trumps success then is the people around him.

yeah trump had no part in choosing those people...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think a big part of Trumps success then is the people around him.

yeah trump had no part in choosing those people...

Yeah of course he did!

Am not saying he is is mentally retarded and needs a full time carerto hold his hand, am just pointing out for a few of the reasons I have set out in the op(that nobody bothered to read) in my view the man is a moron who lacks the intellect to fully conduct his job

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

in my view the man is a moron who lacks the intellect to fully conduct his job

what is the POTUS job if not to "delegate"?
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, elevating a conservative in the mold of Justice Antonin Scalia to succeed the late jurist and touching off a brutal, partisan showdown at the start of his presidency over the ideological bent of the nation’s highest court.

perhaps you misunderstand what the POTUS actually does?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

in my view the man is a moron who lacks the intellect to fully conduct his job

what is the POTUS job if not to "delegate"?
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, elevating a conservative in the mold of Justice Antonin Scalia to succeed the late jurist and touching off a brutal, partisan showdown at the start of his presidency over the ideological bent of the nation’s highest court.

perhaps you misunderstand what the POTUS actually does?

Yeah and his appointments have been a disaster.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yeah and his appointments have been a disaster.

Interesting that was in no way how you formed the op.

Seems to me he has gotten the most important one right.
He will get 2 more of those before his term is up.
That legacy will last a generation.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Truly, interesting. It seems that President Trump is saying (in the 10 second clip) that he has come up with a word for the media (not that he invented it), and that word is fake. The news media spins, politicians spin, and now you seem to as well.
As for President Trump's comment (not invention), I pretty sure that around 2008, in Florida's supreme court, there was a decision handed down that the news media can "LIE" to you, because the constitution says nothing about the news having to be truthful. So is there really anything as "FAKE" news.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He got elected a year ago. Get over it.

Who here remembers dodgy UFO videos and Nibiru?

Only me? Ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join