It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually I did that twice and I'll do it again to essentially meta-mock you folks for even making that your topic. But ok, that was obviously barely intelligible again.

Ashes over my head, I could use a towering irony icon most of the time as well. Are we clear now?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think the dems are celebrating too soon through yesterdays results

We have to wait to next year and their really may be folks like that weeping and regretting supporting an idiocracy

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you say Trump is A idiot? Yet you are not smart enough to know that it is AN idiot. He pretty much did coin the term fake news, and he misspoke when he said President of Virgin Islands kind of like Obama saying he visited all 57 states. If anyone had everything they said recorded pretty much 24/7 you could pick them apart. And as far as him saying he has common sense and makes decisions based on that, I have heard many say that Trump has uncanny instinct, almost like he knows what is going to happen and hell it has made him a multi billionaire and president so it must count for something. You have made such a petty post.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

Not only are you dishonest with your OP "inventing the word fake" your also in denial of personal attacks to members of ATS, while you continue with your hypocritical slander of someone else`s intelligence (DT).

This is what they do once they start to see you as a threat to their safe place (because the right have a delusion that ATS is their safe place) they start to bookmark everything you say so they can one day use it against you.

Just like fake media grabs peoples attention, you do it often and looks like you love the attention

In the last week my threads have generated close to 300 flags and about 2500 replies, out of 8 of the threads I have posted 6 were in the mud-pit and I am pretty sure that 2 of them went to the top of the front page for a time the rest were in the top 5.

So my "piss poor" content seems to be doing a bit better than yours, given that I don't know who you are and cannot recall anything you have ever written. A quick glance over your pervious 8 threads indicates they have all been rather dull.

While I haven`t seen you admit your flat out wrong when proven to be, (even though I would rarely if ever read your threads its not for your OP its for the come backs you recieve), that has to do with morals, not dyslexia.

This is as close as you got..

I do not have the patience to continue going over the same 11 second clip.

Heck you can`t even listen and understand the short video you linked in your OP as you think its some type of proof he is an idiot and "invented the word fake" while continuing the fake narrative.

But even that rubbish has gleaned you 71 flags. what does that say to you? It should say that people are willing to S&F your fake OP`s or believe fake news so long as its rubbishing DT.

And what does that say for your own intelligence while attacking someone else`s the way you do.

Yet we are all delusional to you which isn`t personally attacking?

Your either delusional or battling with obsession and secret love with DT, I`m so confused on which it is. Don`t blame me I must be dyslexic.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You missed out the bit about Trump inventing the word fake.

Bitch, if Trump said he invented the word, he #ing invented the word and that's that. It is now law mofo!

a reply to: nonspecific

Is it his dislike of Trump or his dislike for Trump as an outsider that rattles your cage so much?

It is his needy desire to rant about his dislike for Trump about several times a week like some kind of tabloid paparazzi fouling up the feeds with political non-sense and outright MSM generated fake news that we dislike so much. He needs to Start a youtube channel and get over it already the sniveling child.
edit on 11-8-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And Bush Jr. who puppeted for the deep state's 9/11 event and everything that ensued in it's wake?

Trump did do a number with "fake news" which is what he was referring to, but he didn't invent it.

I noticed a whole lot of typos and errors in your OP btw, so it would appear that neither are you the sharpest tool in the shed.

If memory serves, you also run cover for the abominable deeds of some very sick and twisted and dark people and systems.

Screw your OP.

Trump isn't the brightest person to inhabit the office of the POTUS, but at least he's not a satanist. That's all I have to say about it, other than I don't like you very much as a contributor, pretty easy to see through, but somehow I was under the impression that you were rather smart, until I read the OP.

Have a good day, OtherSideOfTheCoin.

How embarrassing for you.

edit on 8-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Seriously, what is it with you and America? Politics, Gun Rights...you seem to be obsessed with pretty much everything that happens over here.

I'm starting to think you're just jealous you're not one of us.

Nailed it my friend!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong... So, you didn't notice that he was talking about "the media being fake"?... To think that such a false premise got so many stars and flags... He also said that "maybe others have used that term but he didn't notice it".

You need some reading comprehension skills.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Seriously, what is it with you and America? Politics, Gun Rights...you seem to be obsessed with pretty much everything that happens over here.

I'm starting to think you're just jealous you're not one of us.

Haven't you noticed that people like him who keep claiming "Why does the U.S. have to interfere in the affairs of other countries" are most of the same people who are not a U.S. citizen but want to dictate how the U.S. is ran, and who should be in charge in the U.S.?...

Besides, the whole premise of this thread is nothing but mental gymnastics of deluded people making up claims which are completely false.

In the first video, which was only 11 seconds long (i wonder what he said before, and after), the President was referring about the term "fake news"... He wasn't talking about the word fake... But it had to come from "OtherSideOfTheCoin"...

About the second video... Could it be possible at all that President Trump made a mistake in one word during his speech?...

I mean it's not like former President Obama, or any other President has made mistakes right?...

President Obama contradicting himself within the same sentence...

Or should we say that former President Obama has alzheimers disease...

Obama must be a stuttering idiot...

Obama forgot that he deported more families, and more regular illegals than President Bush, or President Bush senior, while allowing more illegals with a criminal background into the U.S.

Well, actually President Clinton himself deported what... 12 million illegal immigrants?... Of course, these days demonrats claim that it is impossible to deport so many illegals with the budget ICE has today which is a lie... After all Clinton did deport 12 million illegal immigrants in 8 years and with a smaller budget...

So, to recap, former President Obama must be a fool who contradicts himself within the same sentence, he must have alzheimer's disease, he must be a stuttering idiot who forgets that the deported more regular Mexicans than former President Bush, and former President Bush sr, and Obama forgets the fact that he has allowed into the U.S. more illegals with a criminal background than other former U.S. Presidents...

edit on 8-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I noticed a whole lot of typos and errors in your OP btw, so it would appear that neither are you the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ahhh...you're being too kind and polite to the low info troll. He is so concerned with world events yet they've never posted anything about Britain.

Don't offend tools in the shed - at least they have a useful purpose.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yet another trump nash thread, its been a year since he was elected get over it, go nack to your safe space

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Still triggered by Trumps Presidency!? You'll have a long 8 years then. Stock up on antidepressants and coloring books.
edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Talk about stuttering idiots...Okie Doke, Goofus!

edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wow...

The replies in this thread are straight trash. No one is directly addressing the OP.

Theres more straw men in here then there are in Nebraska.

The OP stated Trump is an idiot. He then provided evidence to the idiocy.

If you wish to challenge that notion, please do so by offering evidence to the contrary and debate the points presented.

Dont bring up Hillary or attack the character of the OP, or say "Hes better than Pence," or "well hes our president so deal with it"

I feel like people are only doing those things because quite frankley there is no defense for Trump.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Lucidparadox because: ...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

hmmm, many people have claimed crazy things but the most outrageous claim was made by a Democrat. That claim will outlive Trump's hands down. In one month, let alone say 18 years (the claim in the attached video was made in 1999), no one will remember reading or hearing Trumps claim, or even posting about its absurdity to this thread ... but the claim in the attached video lives on and on and on.... (even though it's taken out of context.)

In defense of Trump and others who have made crazy claims, I present

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

hmmm, many people have claimed crazy things but the most outrageous claim was made by a Democrat. That claim will outlive Trump's hands down. In one month, let alone say 18 years (the claim in the attached video was made in 1999), no one will remember reading or hearing Trumps claim, or even posting about its absurdity to this thread ... but the claim in the attached video lives on and on and on.... (even though it's taken out of context.)

In defense of Trump and others who have made crazy claims, I present

So instead of defending Trump or arguing the point you choose to bring up something that someone else completley said about 18 years ago, interesting.

What you are in fact saying is that Trump is in fact an idiot but there are bigger idiots out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You don't have to like him but he's for sure not stupid

He did coin the term fake news unless you actually believe he think he invented the word fake.

So far things aren't bad here I have a job and as long as I ignore the news and stay off a college campus everything is going really well.

You probably couldn't ven tell the difference between a trump Obama presidency in the usa. Except for maybe during tax season where Obama would fine me for not having health care

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

From your format, punctuation and spelling I can easily figure out why you think the OP deserves a reply. Do you know the context of the first video? The OP lied, flat out. No way around it. The OP lied about what Trump was claiming, and I think they know it.

As far as the second video goes, he met with the Governor, and people make mistakes. How many states did Obama think we had? 56? 57? It happens.

The OP is a joke who caters to the lowest common denominator here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I didn’t lie in that video trump said he made up (invented) the word fake.

I have conceded the point he was talking about fake news wishing he also did not make up.

Move in the the second video, is that a example of him bending an idiot ??

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Lucidparadox

From your format, punctuation and spelling I can easily figure out why you think the OP deserves a reply. Do you know the context of the first video? The OP lied, flat out. No way around it. The OP lied about what Trump was claiming, and I think they know it.

As far as the second video goes, he met with the Governor, and people make mistakes. How many states did Obama think we had? 56? 57? It happens.

The OP is a joke who caters to the lowest common denominator here on ATS.

Typed on a cell phone when I woke up at like 5am with autocorrect turned off and without reading what came out before posting.

Cell phone keyboards suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join