It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow, you're shallow minded. Any normal sane person will understand (even from an 11 second clip) that he is referring to the term "fake news". You really must have too much time on your hands if you're going to sit there and try to tell all of us he thinks he came up with the word "fake". Honestly, get a life.

your avatar, once seen can not. be unseen.....

Now he does say in that clip that he made up the phrase fake.

Granted he was trying to argue he made up the phase fake news.

I think it would be best if you went through the entire thread, there is much more than just that one clip.

Additionally yes I know if having too much time on my hands but I do have a life thank yo for the concern and personal jibes.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: norhoc

He did not say he invented the word fake, his claim was he coined the term fake news and he pretty much did

Any comments on the rest of the OP.?

No obviously, no one has, it's like they know trumps an idiot but they are fine with it, hell you even managed to trigger an Aussie.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: norhoc

He did not say he invented the word fake, his claim was he coined the term fake news and he pretty much did

Any comments on the rest of the OP.?

No obviously, no one has, it's like they know trumps an idiot but they are fine with it, hell you even managed to trigger an Aussie.

I honestly did not think it was possible to trigger a Aussie.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Indeed, I will from now on refer to him as captain triggered.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

your avatar, once seen can not. be unseen.....

I'm glad you like it so much.

Now he does say in that clip that he made up the phrase fake. Granted he was trying to argue he made up the phase fake news.

Let me quote you:

Now I am sure that everyone has their own favourite stupid thing that Trump has said, done or lets face it tweeted but when watching Trump claiming to have invested the word “fake” and not quite understanding that he is president of the virigin islands I can to a bit of a realisation.

You think he "invested" the word "fake"? I mean, unless I read THE WHOLE THING, this could be taken out of context to mean he invested the word "fake" into something. hmmmmm..... Slip of the tongue, and regardless, doesn't make him an idiot in referring to the Governor of the VI as the President.

I think it would be best if you went through the entire thread, there is much more than just that one clip.

Oh I read it, just nothing really there. You say he doesn't read and then literally post a quote the says he doesn't read extensively. Adverbs matter bro and you're just as bad as the media.

You question his capabilities as a business owner, but show a clear lack of understanding of his businesses.

You mention a report that says his profits would have been greater if he invested in mutual funds. Great, hindsight is 20/20. Doesn't make him a moron.

And you close with the quote:

Trump did not make decisions. He surrounded himself with “geniuses” and delegated

That's literally what a good leader does, the same with a good business owner. You hire people more capable (and perhaps more qualified) to make decisions so you don't have to.

Additionally yes I know if having too much time on my hands but I do have a life thank yo for the concern and personal jibes.

Get a hobby that doesn't spread so much hatred. I hear knitting can be fun.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Itz AN Aussie, you ignorant fool!!!

Geez, I'm going to go full blown goner nuts on your intentionally iconoclastic misspellings one day. Not today though, today was the official jolly day for the untriggered.

Just try not to stop with the non stop grammar issue business.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

By all means. Show us how it's done.

How what's done? An idiots rise? America has been filled with that since it's inception. And you don't have to look any further than Donald Trump.

Read up on him. I've read everything he's (allegedly) written and everything written about him since the 1980's and listened to every radio show, interview, what have you, in existence. And the verdict is, he's an idiot. Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Don't take it so personal. When someone insults Trump they aren't insulting you. My god man, I doubt the intelligence of anyone who internalizes Donald Trump to the point they feel insulted when someone calls him what he so obviously is.

Look man, this is a simple perception to grasp. DT is the POTUS, for better or worse. Fact is, his failure in that position is reflective of the American people. Now that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be prodded and jabbed and catch a rash of dung whenever he makes a public misstep.

What really bugs me, for some reason that perhaps isn't even proper, is that when FALSE information is used to further an agenda or an ego is utilized and pushed, no, rammed down peoples throats and taken as truth. That's as personal as it gets for this user anyway.

What I meant in my reply to you that if it is so easy to become a billion..millionaire, wherever it ACTUALLY is, and to become PotUS, show us all how it's done.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Is nobody going to at least comment on the fact that "idiocracy" is not a real word. I assume it comes from the movie "Idiocracy", but I searched and no dictionary has listed it as a word yet, so let's not treat it as one.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Good times

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandrake
Is nobody going to at least comment on the fact that "idiocracy" is not a real word. I assume it comes from the movie "Idiocracy", but I searched and no dictionary has listed it as a word yet, so let's not treat it as one.

Actually, no. No one is going to comment on that because whether or not it's in the dictionary isn't pertinent. (It will be). Besides, it's the most explicit new word of the 21st Century.
It describes the upcoming State of the Union perfectly. In one word. Imaginative. Innovative. Precise. Gotta admire it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandrake
spell it with an s. From greek.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mandrake

Is nobody going to at least comment on the fact that "idiocracy" is not a real word

Yeah. But officially we're in the free world, the beacon of democracy, as well. I'm Not Sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That's funny! But I thought this one was a complete riot! (although I wonder what poor Freddie would have to say about it.)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I detect the Trump legion is getting a little soft.

A while back an OP like this would be festering with drool and vituperative angst

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

President of the virgin island legislatures is Myron D Jackson, so yes he spoke with someone and is not in this case being ignorant.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2017 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

Shhhhhh....

That is a secret!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Itz AN Aussie, you ignorant fool!!!

Geez, I'm going to go full blown goner nuts on your intentionally iconoclastic misspellings one day. Not today though, today was the official jolly day for the untriggered.

Just try not to stop with the non stop grammar issue business.

Don’t mock his dyslexia.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Trumps follower shows remorse

Her was overheard in the church praying

“Oh Lord I voted for an idiot forgive me”

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's all you got? You can do better than that. I'm disappointed.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Making up reality sure looks fun!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join