It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Your such a good boy, who's a good boy, you want me to scratch your belly?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I think I am ok but thanks for asking.

Anything to say about the OP or just another one trick pony with nothing but really poor attempts at insults?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You might have noticed that several times I have explained that if people do not

Cool beans, I love it when he posts this crap in the mud pit, the op and those like him love the negative attention why else write ops that are this stupid?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When the five living Presidents got together recently for a fund raiser, Trump referred to them as the "public servants", and honestly, when he said it, he made it seem like a derogatory comment for some reason. To me it did.

I've never heard him refer to himself as a 'public servant', which irritates me to no end. Maybe he has and I didn't hear it.

We should always remember and NEVER forget that Donald J. Trump is a PUBLIC SERVANT.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I think I am ok but thanks for asking.

Anything to say about the OP or just another one trick pony with nothing but really poor attempts at insults?

No, not really, the op came up with a stupid title to insult those who voted against Hillary so I figure I will give some back and if you don't like it then you don't have to participate.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh boy, so now the word public servant is going to trigger the loony left.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No I am good, feel free to carry on with the weak insults if it floats your boat.

I have a teddy and some warm milk if your words get a bit too much.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh boy, so now the word public servant is going to trigger the loony left.

What? I'm not your so-called "triggered", nor am I "Looney". I was making an observation about your dear public servant.
If anybody is 'triggered" it seems to be you.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What? I'm not your so-called "triggered"

When the five living Presidents got together recently for a fund raiser, Trump referred to them as the "public servants", and honestly, when he said it, he made it seem like a derogatory comment for some reason. To me it did.

You were saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh. I just saw this. If this is the quality of your sophomoric insults, you'll have to carry on with out me.

/done

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What? I'm not your so-called "triggered"

You were saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

#Memewars!
#Kindergarten
#I'mAHashtag
#TagMeAnywhere

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Of course you are right Op, but it's pointless to say, because the only thing dumber than Trump, is his supporters.

Every comment by them proves me right.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He did not say he invented the word fake, his claim was he coined the term fake news and he pretty much did

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

and he pretty much didn't

See? Fixed that for you.

He sure as hell re-invented the orange, as in "not the oranje Dutch oranges". I'll give you that.

Also, The Netherlands Second!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If Trump is an idiot, it just speaks volumes about his opponents.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You drop an insulting trigger ,thread,don't like responses,THEN we place you in a "BIAS NUT" bin ,based on the saying "Doing the same thing with repeated results indicates mental illness". or thereabouts.
YOUR ego keeps seeking validity and we keep kicking it around with HISTORY and logic VS your feelings, ,ARE you a masochist?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

REMINDER

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

and, as always:
Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

He did not say he invented the word fake, his claim was he coined the term fake news and he pretty much did

Any comments on the rest of the OP.?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Wow, you're shallow minded. Any normal sane person will understand (even from an 11 second clip) that he is referring to the term "fake news". You really must have too much time on your hands if you're going to sit there and try to tell all of us he thinks he came up with the word "fake". Honestly, get a life.
edit on 11/8/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join