It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

By all means. Show us how it's done.

Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Gee, I would think a real idiot would be robbed blind by his employees if they thought they could get away with it.

Don't take it so personal. When someone insults Trump they aren't insulting you. My god man, I doubt the intelligence of anyone who internalizes Donald Trump to the point they feel insulted when someone calls him what he so obviously is.

Well hey, we're the dummies who voted for him right? The only reasonable explanation is that we're even dumber than him. But that's ok, I get a kick out of watching you guys try to rationalize your failure.

Not dumber than him, just easily misled. Believing that Trump is telling the truth because the media lies.

So not idiots just gullible fools - got it.

Failure? Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats since Obama. But most people are so locked into the right wing media narrative they can't see the writing on the wall at this point.

So this was all part of the Master Plan? Priceless

Gullible no doubt, but foolish would have to be on a case by case basis.

Master plan? I don't think there's any kind of plan in anything Trump is doing, beyond keeping his own head above water. I'm talking about the political pendulum analogy. When you have a person as divisive and outrageous as Trump is, it's only going to make the pendulum swing faster back in the other direction.

Every single person that stayed home and didn't vote last time because they were so sure of Hillarys win won't do that ever again.

That's the important thing to remember here. Democrats needed a slap in the face to wake them up out of their political slumber. And with Trump, they got punched.

......Sure, it was turnout that cost her the election, not her actual personality and platform.

Keep on believing. She did win the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Gee, I would think a real idiot would be robbed blind by his employees if they thought they could get away with it.

Don't take it so personal. When someone insults Trump they aren't insulting you. My god man, I doubt the intelligence of anyone who internalizes Donald Trump to the point they feel insulted when someone calls him what he so obviously is.

Well hey, we're the dummies who voted for him right? The only reasonable explanation is that we're even dumber than him. But that's ok, I get a kick out of watching you guys try to rationalize your failure.

Not dumber than him, just easily misled. Believing that Trump is telling the truth because the media lies.

Failure? Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats since Obama. But most people are so locked into the right wing media narrative they can't see the writing on the wall at this point.

Master plan? I don't think there's any kind of plan in anything Trump is doing, beyond keeping his own head above water. I'm talking about the political pendulum analogy. When you have a person as divisive and outrageous as Trump is, it's only going to make the pendulum swing faster back in the other direction.

Every single person that stayed home and didn't vote last time because they were so sure of Hillarys win won't do that ever again.

That's the important thing to remember here. Democrats needed a slap in the face to wake them up out of their political slumber. And with Trump, they got punched.

......Sure, it was turnout that cost her the election, not her actual personality and platform.

Who cares about Hillary? I'm talking about the next election.

What will you do when the Democrats actually have a candidate that is *gasp* not Hillary?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Like that'll ever happen in our lifetime.

edit on 8-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I hear Maxine Waters is thinking about a run.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Now read the thread and watch the TJWs* hating away a(n) ironic mispelling for 2mins and more.

* Trumps Jollyride Warrior

The irony...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OP's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like

NUH UH YOU'RE THE IDIOT

WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, BRITISH PERSON

BUT HILLARY

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

I was pointing out the irony, but perhaps you don’t know what irony is.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

Yours seem to have been the most bothersome on this occasion.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Me being dyslexic does not make that ironic.

You called him “a” idiot. That’s ironic.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

If thats all you've got to challenge my view then you will need to try much harder than that.

You’re view suppresses evidence to the contrary. It’s a hit piece and can be dismissed as such.

But its not been dismissed.

page 13, its still just insults and off-topic replies.

You mean page 500, thread 30 and it is still insults and off-topic replies?

Hmm I wonder..

Don't you see it though.

Nobody has actually counter the OP yet.

Its like you all know he is a moron so rather than try to argue the opposite you just insult and troll the guy who pointed it out.

Um, yea, it happened, and you even admitted it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in true Liberal fashion, never let facts get in the way of a good pile of bullsh!t.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It's interesting that everything you have said since my "rationalizing failure" comment has been a rationalization. Please continue to double down.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for the revelation, but the point you are missing is that the OP isn't here to play ball. He knows exactly what he is doing and how it will be received.

Now look at my analogy again, but don't think too hard.

I get it, you do not like the OP.

Not my concern to be honest and as as said earlier every time you repond or insult or agree with one of your cronies you bounce his thread straight back up to the top for even more people to see.

ATS has rules that you agree to abide by and the OP has so far as I can see has done nothing to contravene them.

Going for the OP and using things they said in other threads and insults howerver is bad form.

Bad form?

And spamming threads daily in the mud-pit trying to stir up divisive rhetoric isn't bad form? Especially from a poster that has voiced his displeasure of exactly just that? From a poster that had to take a break because of the same thing he himself is most guilty of?

Bad form?

Ha.

If anything, bouncing his thread to the front page will only continue to expose him for the disingenuous and pathetic poster he is.

Carry on, though.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the revelation, but the point you are missing is that the OP isn't here to play ball. He knows exactly what he is doing and how it will be received.

Now look at my analogy again, but don't think too hard.

I get it, you do not like the OP.

Not my concern to be honest and as as said earlier every time you repond or insult or agree with one of your cronies you bounce his thread straight back up to the top for even more people to see.

ATS has rules that you agree to abide by and the OP has so far as I can see has done nothing to contravene them.

Going for the OP and using things they said in other threads and insults howerver is bad form.

Bad form?

And spamming threads daily in the mud-pit trying to stir up divisive rhetoric isn't bad form? Especially from a poster that has voiced his displeasure of exactly just that? From a poster that had to take a break because of the same thing he himself is most guilty of?

Bad form?

Ha.

If anything, bouncing his thread to the front page will only continue to expose him for the disingenuous and pathetic poster he is.

Carry on, though.

But if he was doing something wrong the mods would act upon it would they not?

This whole site is about user content and he creates content. If it is not to your liking then either put together a decent rebutal and state your case politley or ignore it all together.

Calling him names? What exactly does that achieve other than showing you seem incapable of responding in a composed polite manner?

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Who cares about Hillary? I'm talking about the next election.

What will you do when the Democrats actually have a candidate that is *gasp* not Hillary?

Chelsea??? Can let all that so called power and influence (money) go to waste, now can they?

I see you can't refute the turnout arguement. Did Clinton lose Florida because of lack of Democratic Turnout?

...and if she did lose because of turnout, what does that say about the intelligence of her voters? Swayed by the polls and media that was backing Clinton to not even vote. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Did I say he is doing something wrong? It is just funny that he is by far the most guilty of the things he once complained about. If he expects to roam freely around here without being called out, wrong place buddy.

Respect is also earned, not given, and he lost mine a long time ago.

As for the rest of your post, meh.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Did I say he is doing something wrong? It is just funny that he is by far the most guilty of the things he once complained about. If he expects to roam freely around here without being called out, wrong place buddy.

Respect is also earned, not given, and he lost mine a long time ago.

As for the rest of your post, meh.

So you are done here then? Nothing more to add as you have clearly made the point that you dislike the OP and his views.

Glad we cleared that up, you can find something more interesting to involve yourself in now I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And people laugh when I say ATS is pro-government.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yeah no problem, I will leave you guys to your safe spaces.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Always leave on a tired attempt at an insult eh.

Godd stuff, have fun.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, he comes across as fairly dumb, if relatively wealthy. He is terrific at real life Monopoly, which is a great game if you want to fall asleep at the dinner table while alienating the rest of your friends and family. *shrug*

Of all his failings, his utter lack of intellectual curiosity or rigor bothers me the most. To completely botch one of his own quotes, "I like leaders who are well read."

However, I lay this at the feet of the American people, who are also dumb as dog feces (in general) and utterly addicted to inanity. We keep voting for low-90's IQ public speakers and face-people on both sides of the imaginary two-party line. Check Nancy Pelosi's face when someone mentioned "impressions" in relation to social media yesterday. She and her colleagues act like "the people" are the customers of social media, when they are clearly the product. None of them possess the ability to lead or legislate in a modern society where AI bots crank out thousands of tweets per second from a tiny suckhole server-farm in Romania.

Hell, even the "geniuses" in charge at Facebook and Twitter are too stupid to create lock-outs for the bots. Hence, all the "fake news."

Basically, we are F'd as a species.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You know what might help you unwind, sit back and play some soothing music to relax your mind, may I suggest listing to Gloomy Sunday.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Godd stuff, have fun.

Are you the ops lap dog or mother?

Every thread he starts lately has you running to his side, kind of embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Godd stuff, have fun.

Are you the ops lap dog or mother?

Every thread he starts lately has you running to his side, kind of embarrassing.

Ahh that is cute that you think he needs a friend

You might have noticed that several times I have explained that if people do not like his threads they should not keep posting in them.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join