It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep...sometimes the messenger IS the message.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I only took Psych 101, but I'd say you have some issues that may need professional help to deal with.

Then obviously the reason you had to drop it was because you were not very good at it.

Now with out getting personal do you think you could address the content of the thread, go after the ball and not the player so to speak.

Look at where you put this sparky. And then look at the piss poor content of your thread. Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation over a butt hurt cry for attention?

You sure about that comment.

Not wanting to sound boastful but.....

In the last week my threads have generated close to 300 flags and about 2500 replies, out of 8 of the threads I have posted 6 were in the mud-pit and I am pretty sure that 2 of them went to the top of the front page for a time the rest were in the top 5.

So my "piss poor" content seems to be doing a bit better than yours, given that I don't know who you are and cannot recall anything you have ever written. A quick glance over your pervious 8 threads indicates they have all been rather dull.

So I don't think that the problem is with my content.

Additionally right now, I am probably the most controversial member of ATS I am not crying for attention because I have your attention

However based on your comments I think you might be a a little jealous.

Wow, impressive ego.

Personally, I find your threads very entertaining, don't change a thing!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

By all means. Show us how it's done.

How what's done? An idiots rise? America has been filled with that since it's inception. And you don't have to look any further than Donald Trump.

Read up on him. I've read everything he's (allegedly) written and everything written about him since the 1980's and listened to every radio show, interview, what have you, in existence. And the verdict is, he's an idiot. Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Don't take it so personal. When someone insults Trump they aren't insulting you. My god man, I doubt the intelligence of anyone who internalizes Donald Trump to the point they feel insulted when someone calls him what he so obviously is.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So a Baboon can beat a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate supported by the media? Good to know.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So a Baboon can beat a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate supported by the media? Good to know.

Did you miss this past election?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for the revelation, but the point you are missing is that the OP isn't here to play ball. He knows exactly what he is doing and how it will be received.

Now look at my analogy again, but don't think too hard.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nevermind...
edit on 8-11-2017 by Enderdog because: formatting

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Name calling and rudeness does little to persuade ....everyone. It increases defiance.

Debate on merit

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pavil

Did you miss this past election?

I did. Trump destroyed at least a dozen other candidates. If Trump is a Baboon then wtf were the other candidates?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Gee, I would think a real idiot would be robbed blind by his employees if they thought they could get away with it.

Don't take it so personal. When someone insults Trump they aren't insulting you. My god man, I doubt the intelligence of anyone who internalizes Donald Trump to the point they feel insulted when someone calls him what he so obviously is.

Well hey, we're the dummies who voted for him right? The only reasonable explanation is that we're even dumber than him. But that's ok, I get a kick out of watching you guys try to rationalize your failure.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for the revelation, but the point you are missing is that the OP isn't here to play ball. He knows exactly what he is doing and how it will be received.

Now look at my analogy again, but don't think too hard.

I get it, you do not like the OP.

Not my concern to be honest and as as said earlier every time you repond or insult or agree with one of your cronies you bounce his thread straight back up to the top for even more people to see.

ATS has rules that you agree to abide by and the OP has so far as I can see has done nothing to contravene them.

Going for the OP and using things they said in other threads and insults howerver is bad form.

edit on 8/11/2017 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I like it.

Most people that criticize Trump based on the fact that his dad loaned him some bucks to get started have never been in business much less succeeded in growing their business. They have no idea what it takes to turn a million into a billion, much less multi-billions!

They have the "rim" syndrome....
(If you're a Chris Rock fan, you'll get that!)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Any idiot can rise to the top of anything if he has enough money to pay people to do the work for him.

Gee, I would think a real idiot would be robbed blind by his employees if they thought they could get away with it.

Well hey, we're the dummies who voted for him right? The only reasonable explanation is that we're even dumber than him. But that's ok, I get a kick out of watching you guys try to rationalize your failure.

Not dumber than him, just easily misled. Believing that Trump is telling the truth because the media lies.

Failure? Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats since Obama. But most people are so locked into the right wing media narrative they can't see the writing on the wall at this point.

Pride is a blinding emotion sometime.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not dumber than him, just easily misled. Believing that Trump is telling the truth because the media lies.

So not idiots just gullible fools - got it.

Failure? Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats since Obama. But most people are so locked into the right wing media narrative they can't see the writing on the wall at this point.

So this was all part of the Master Plan? Priceless

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So Clinton losing was the best thing ever for the Democrats? Finally, something we can agree on.

It's all part of the Democratic Master Plan I can see. First they lose the House, then the Senate and Presidency. Sheer genius. It has worked perfectly.

edit on 8-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trump has business savvy, sure. I felt he'd if nothing else, be able to do something with our economy.

Still think he is an idiot however. Keep in mind it wasn't just a million dollars. More importantly it was his dad's business, name, and contacts that lead to much of his success. That does have something to do with it.

In general I think he is average intelligence.. or a bit less. He is crass, rude, narcissistic, belligerent, etc. Ironically those are some of the reasons people voted for him. They didn't want the "normal" for President. They wanted the opposite. Which to me is a really stupid way to pick a President, but whatever.. if the majority of America wants that kind of guy in office and he blows us all up, I guess we had it coming?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He's not going to blow us all up. Don't be so naive.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So not idiots just gullible fools - got it.

So this was all part of the Master Plan? Priceless

Gullible no doubt, but foolish would have to be on a case by case basis.

Master plan? I don't think there's any kind of plan in anything Trump is doing, beyond keeping his own head above water. I'm talking about the political pendulum analogy. When you have a person as divisive and outrageous as Trump is, it's only going to make the pendulum swing faster back in the other direction.

Every single person that stayed home and didn't vote last time because they were so sure of Hillarys win won't do that ever again.

That's the important thing to remember here. Democrats needed a slap in the face to wake them up out of their political slumber. And with Trump, they got punched.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”

Got me thinking about other strange things he has such as when he forgot he was also the president of

Now I am sure that everyone has their own favourite stupid thing that Trump has said, done or lets face it tweeted but when watching Trump claiming to have invested the word “fake” and not quite understanding that he is president of the virigin islands I can to a bit of a realisation. In all of my criticisms of Trump, I have perhaps missed the most obvious point.

Trump is a idiot.

That is basically the biggest problem, he is a moron, now I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t exactly feel all that comfortable with a guy who once confused a 7/11 with 9/11 and spent years trying to prove Obama was not America is the best guy to be commander in Chief of the worlds largest and most powerful military.

Indeed some have even floated the possibility that Donald Trump is proving too stupid to be president. That is to say he is literally so stupid he is unable to fully conduct his duties as president.

Quit the concerning claim in my view and there is a plethora of evidence that supports the view that Trump about as smart as a inflatable hammer.

For example he doesn’t read, according to this quote.

He said in a series of interviews that he does not need to read extensively because he reaches the right decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense,’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability.”

Now I would question "The Donald's" business ability much in the same way he questioned McCains war record, I don't regard business success being set up with a "small" one million dollar loan from daddy then somehow managing to go bankrupt on multiple occasions, not paying construction workers and just having all-round shady business dealings. In fact its been wildly reported that had Trump sat about and invested his money into unmanned stalk indexes and done nothing form about 1982 onwards, he would actually have been worth more than he is today!

So not only is he so thick that he would be worth more if he had just sat around and done nothing of since the 1980's but apparently the Office of the Director of National Intelligence had had to dumb down hid daily intelligence briefs.

Keep it short and free of nuance—that is the new guidance that has recently circulated to some intelligence analysts who compile materials for the President’s Daily Brief on security threats around the globe.

The classified guidance, which was reviewed by Mother Jones, suggests that President Donald Trump’s daily national security briefing contains far less information than the daily reports presented by the intelligence community to past presidents—and about a quarter of the information President Barack Obama received. The memo sent to certain analysts within the intelligence community notes that the commander in chief’s daily briefing book typically contains reports on only three topics, typically no more than one page each. According to the guidance, Trump’s PDB also includes space for a short update, presumably on matters brought up in previous briefs.

Even senior members of his own cabinet have been calling him a moron.

So how did a man this daft get into power, well according one reporter who spent some time with Trump in 1996 I think summed it up quite well.

Trump did not make decisions. He surrounded himself with “geniuses” and delegated

Ah, yes.

Our daily 2 Minutes of Hate.

Nothing like first thing in the morning.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join