It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I see people still believe you have to be endowed with some kind of special intelligence to make it to where Trump did.

We're talking Trump voters here. A screaming baboon would be elected president if it could manage to say the words jobs, lock her up, and made it known that he was sticking it to liberals in some kind of way.

You Trump voters have an overinflated sense of well, everything. Especially the 71 year old dementia patient/Child-in-Chief.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hey fish and I coexist peacefully. Me on the outside, the fish on the inside.
I'm making shrimp for dinner tonight . The shrimp are peacefully at rest in my refrigerator right now.

This is probably the most meaningful post in this thread. Gj silly

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

I was pointing out the irony, but perhaps you don’t know what irony is.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

Yours seem to have been the most bothersome on this occasion.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Me being dyslexic does not make that ironic.

You called him “a” idiot. That’s ironic.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

If thats all you've got to challenge my view then you will need to try much harder than that.

You’re view suppresses evidence to the contrary. It’s a hit piece and can be dismissed as such.

But its not been dismissed.

page 13, its still just insults and off-topic replies.

You mean page 500, thread 30 and it is still insults and off-topic replies?

Hmm I wonder..

Don't you see it though.

Nobody has actually counter the OP yet.

Its like you all know he is a moron so rather than try to argue the opposite you just insult and troll the guy who pointed it out.

It is YOU that does not see it my friend. If the author of this thread didn't go by the handle of "OtherSideOfTheCoin", it would be a lot different with a lot less ad-homs.

But go on and keep pretending that your incredible insight is irrefutable.

And that is why you should always attack the ball and not the player.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Some call it a tater.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I see people still believe you have to be endowed with some kind of special intelligence to make it to where Trump did.

We're talking Trump voters here. A screaming baboon would be elected president if it could manage to say the words jobs, lock her up, and made it known that he was sticking it to liberals in some kind of way.

You Trump voters have an overinflated sense of well, everything. Especially the 71 year old dementia patient/Child-in-Chief.

I didn't understand that, could you draw a picture so me can understand?

Me slow, too many big words.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That's like a serial rapist telling you, "don't blame me, blame the girl for walking down the street"

Might take you a minute to get what I am saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That's like a serial rapist telling you, "don't blame me, blame the girl for walking down the street"

No its nothing like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

By all means. Show us how it's done.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It will take a lot longer that a minute as what you just said is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Take all the time you need.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Take all the time you need.

I could take a week and it still will not mean what you said was correct.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

A simple fact that the OP repeatedly ignores which renders every thread he makes nonsense.
So, OtherSide, once again i say-

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thank you for your opinion.

You are welcome and just to expand on it.

Go for the ball not the player means you should focus your reply on the point not the person making it.

How or why you seem to think that blaming a rape on the victim for walking down a road and not on the rapist is the same is utterly beyond me but there you go.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: underwerks

I didn't understand that, could you draw a picture so me can understand?

Me slow, too many big words.

Sorry I didn't post any right wing memes.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sorry, but after 8 years of Obama and constant propaganda from mainstream media (also fake news) and bashing white people, Trump is a breath of fresh air. I don't like any politician, but Obama was the most incompetent, narcissistic and dishonest leader ever. Trump's not perfect, but he's real.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Sorry, but after 8 years of Obama and constant propaganda from mainstream media (also fake news) and bashing white people, Trump is a breath of fresh air. I don't like any politician, but Obama was the most incompetent, narcissistic and dishonest leader ever. Trump's not perfect, but he's real.

this thread is about trump and weathr or not he is an idiot.

link   

Fck that and rape her already?

Oh the irony! A(n) ironic misspelling is the girl in that picture and our rapists would be the adhominem pack of sharks.

Dum-dum-dum-dum.

link   

HOLY SHIIT. I read the title and knew you'd wrote it without seeing your name lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

HOLY SHIIT. I read the title and knew you'd wrote it without seeing your name lol.

Well done!

10 points to Gryfindor.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join