It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Three things have/are occurring that will raise "Trump attacks" in the MSM, Forums, etc., to their highest level yet.

1. The state elections yesterday were good for Democrats. (New Jersey / Virginia)

2. The Republican Tax-Cuts are moving forward towards passage.

Smelling blood from yesterday's momentum, Schumer/Pelosi will do all they can to prevent the middle/working-class from receiving a Republican-conceived tax cut. Any Democratic momentum built, would immediately be reversed, should this package pass and be signed by President Trump, to great fanfare.

3. The 3 Investigative Committes looking into the multiple alleged crimes of Hillary/Comey/Lynch/Obama, are getting closer to issuing subpoenas to testify.

The volume and viciousness of attacks, and fake news pieces, are an excellent gauge as to how well President Trump is doing. So is the U.S. economy.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

You got it all wrong. This is not Trumps Idiocracy.

This is the DNC Idiocracy!!!!

Sure the GOP is responsible as well with their corporate Wh0ring candidates such as Rubio,Cruz,etc ,but if it wasn't for the DNC the trump would not have been elected.

At what point did the DNC and democrats think it was a good idea to promote their candidate that was under criminal investigation with a known likability and trust issues to be the Parties best choice to represent them? Heck they even had to cheat by crossing ethical behaviors to get her to win her OWN party.

Sorry but trump won because the DNC picked the ONLY candidate that could out scandle and out lie trump.

Own it , fix your house up and try again without picking someone under criminal investigation and a zillion scandals revolving around them.

Sure everyone loves to be accused of being racist ,sexist, and deplorable when having differing opinions. Sure we should cut her some slack for being under sniper fire and sure her husband only talked about the grandkids on the tarmac with the AG while under criminal investigation,and sure She took hundreds of millions without promising anything in return.
Sure the Clinton are prime example of ethical people and Bills ethical behavior around women and cigars are of the highest regards.

BUT COME ON, THE DNC is a BIG REASON why TRUMP won. This is THE DNC Idiocracy!

edit on 271130America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2017 10:27:56 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

He didn't just admit a mistake, he explained it. And the sharks just waited for the slightest drop of misspelling in order to go full blown fish tank on him.

Fascinating!

Pop-corn anyone?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm still waiting...

Or did you hit-and-run hoping I'd forget?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

I was pointing out the irony, but perhaps you don’t know what irony is.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

Yours seem to have been the most bothersome on this occasion.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Me being dyslexic does not make that ironic.

You called him “a” idiot. That’s ironic.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

If thats all you've got to challenge my view then you will need to try much harder than that.

Idiot calling another guy an idiot makes the firs idiot seem more idiotic. HEHE

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

If thats all you've got to challenge my view then you will need to try much harder than that.

You’re view suppresses evidence to the contrary. It’s a hit piece and can be dismissed as such.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Its a ironic error.

It's AN ironic error, you fcking grammar moron!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

You’re view suppresses evidence to the contrary. It’s a hit piece and can be dismissed as such.

But its not been dismissed.

page 13, its still just insults and off-topic replies.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow one mistake. Hardly worth mentioning but you guys keep harping on it because it's the only one. It's like a little jewel you must hold and protect because it's so very rare.

Meanwhile trumps stupidity is spread out over decades.

Rolls eyes. Lol you go on with your bad self.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Something something, Trumps an idiot, something something, moral superiority because reasons, something something.

Think like me, else your stoopid, something something.

Pretty sure that's the gist.
Every liberal post I read on ATS lately. 😂

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

You mean page 500, thread 30 and it is still insults and off-topic replies?

Hmm I wonder..

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Do you think people haven't because they can't? 

Honestly...yes.
Or you could just bring it. An example of his unstupidness..lol

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

Hmm I wonder..

Don't you see it though.

Nobody has actually counter the OP yet.

Its like you all know he is a moron so rather than try to argue the opposite you just insult and troll the guy who pointed it out.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Honestly...yes.

He's a billionaire and the president.

PLEASE somebody bring up his daddy's money.. I'm still waiting here with baited breath.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

Not your fault. ...right?

I mean it's not like the very first sentence is a blatant lie or anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

Not your fault. ...right?

I mean it's not like the very first sentence is a blatant lie or anything.

I prefer to think of it as a rewording also I thought we got past that 10 pages ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hey fish and I coexist peacefully. Me on the outside, the fish on the inside.
I'm making shrimp for dinner tonight . The shrimp are peacefully at rest in my refrigerator right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh, no. You got past it. Call it whatever you wish, it's still a lie.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

Hmm I wonder..

Don't you see it though.

Nobody has actually counter the OP yet.

Its like you all know he is a moron so rather than try to argue the opposite you just insult and troll the guy who pointed it out.

It is YOU that does not see it my friend. If the author of this thread didn't go by the handle of "OtherSideOfTheCoin", it would be a lot different with a lot less ad-homs.

But go on and keep pretending that your incredible insight is irrefutable.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Honestly...yes.

I have one! He hasn't fired Mueller yet. I mean, he'd have to be really really super Nixon-stupid to do it, and he hasn't, so. There's that.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join