It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Please do elaborate how that is so, I will be waiting here with baited breath.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

...said the queen of adhominem, eager to launch more personal attacks. The cognitive dissonance is strong with our adhom stiffs.

But... but... but.. he called out our LEADER for being an utter idiot!

#ShootTheMessenger

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

I was pointing out the irony, but perhaps you don’t know what irony is.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted. Being dyslexic has no baring on any individuals intelligence or make one a (or is that an) idiot so I see no irony.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

Yours seem to have been the most bothersome on this occasion.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You really can't see it, can you?

I'm literally in awe.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Trump is a idiot.

Yeah, ok. He's got more money than you, though.

Does he though? I'd still wager the Trump Brand as a whole might just have an awful lot more debt than assets. I think they're leveraged to the hilt, and that's why Trump repeatedly refused to provide his tax forms.
. The Trump "Brand" is just a small part of his worth, about 200 M in various licensing deals around the world. Most of his Assets are buildings and resorts.....the appreciation of that Real Estate eaisly out weighs what is owed on them and the properties will continue to climb in value. Say what you will about him,
he owns some great pieces of property. Forbes definitive Trumps net worth Sept 2017

Gin

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Of course he can't. It's easier to use the victim card than to admit making a simple grammatical error. Libs really don't like admitting being wrong in anything.

link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Who knew trump was so big in england?

oh!

I am Scottish!

potato potAto

link   

“I don’t think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. [Clinton’s] saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don’t — maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK?” –Donald Trump in the first presidential debate, Sept.

26, 2016

"I think what we should do is — she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before. I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons. They should disarm. Right? Right? I think they should disarm – immediately. What do you think? Yes? Yes. Yeah. Take their guns away! She doesn't want guns. Take their — let's see what happens to her." –Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton, Sept. 16, 2016

"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan... And now it’s the tallest." –Donald Trump, bragging about his building following the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center in an interview with WWOR/UPN 9 News in New York (Sept. 11, 2001

There is no shortage of stupid or nasty things he says.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

oh!

I am Scottish!

potato potAto

We call it a totty

link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: JinMI

Of course he can't. It's easier to use the victim card than to admit making a simple grammatical error. Libs really don't like admitting being wrong in anything.

I did admit to it.

link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

Dress it up all you want but in this thread as with most of my other threads I have been inundated with insults and off-topic replies.

I think I do a good job of keep a cool head and trying to avoid turning a thread into a a dirt chucking context.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Were you feeling left out again?

Other than needless +/- attention, the point of this thread remains largely unknown.

If you actually read the OP you will get the point.

It require little brain power.

You are right about that. Th op definitely required very little brain power.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Everybody he appointed is smarter than him.

The cat is smarter than him.

link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

No you were making fun of me for being dyslexic, you were talking personal jibes at me because you don't like what I have posted.

That’s a lie, I did not mock your dyslexia. I could give two hoots about you or your learning problems. I was pointing out the irony, as is evident by my first post.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Me being dyslexic does not make that ironic.

link   
DP
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

Les is right, you clearly don't get it.

hahaha..

link   

“making Turnberry great again”

Now your outrage makes sense.
You guys are mad about the crooked stick and the little white ball arenas trump owns in the uk.
Were you a caddie there or something?

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: pavil

whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

TBH, did you think you'd have a productive thread with that title and opening salvo?

Mock him all you want....he's upset politics as usual in Washington and the World.

A year out and you still seem stung by his victory. Did you see him dump all that fish food in Japan and kill those innocent Koi?

Is he on the television in a constant loop 24/7 or something?

It's a major health crisis.

The World Health Organization has declared a new pandemic TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) has spread from both Coasts of America and has spread world-wide. It threatens to consume leftists to the point of delirium. The Outbreak seems to have peaked in early November 2017 for some unknown reason.

link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

You called him “a” idiot. That’s ironic.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

There is no irony.

I called trump an idiot.

You called him “a” idiot. That’s ironic.

Ok

Its a ironic error.

If thats all you've got to challenge my view then you will need to try much harder than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join