It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

~~rolls eyes~~ It is kind of like when Obama said he visited all 57 states.

I'm sure President Trump meant to say 'governor' just as he did here: (1:25 mark)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

So do I actually.

I think that Pence could be much worse than trump, better the divil you know and all that.

However this thread is about Trump not Pence.

A vast majority of your threads seemed to focus on our American president.

Is that not indicative of ATS in general though?

It is Trumptastic and it shows no sign of slowing down.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So far nobody has actually presented a real counter argument to my OP, not s single one.

My lord, you are still on this?

Do you think people haven't because they can't? Or because they don't want to? Do you think YOU and your HISTORY have anything to do with it? hmm..

Quite frankly, anyone that believes Trump is an idiot or a moron is an idiot and moron.

Anyone care to counter my point here?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Front page again.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sillyolme

~~rolls eyes~~ It is kind of like when Obama said he visited all 57 states.

I'm sure President Trump meant to say 'governor' just as he did here: (1:25 mark)

They have all got them

Remember under Bush the term "Bushism" was coined after him talking about people missunderstimating him or how people and fish could coexist peacefully.

Its more the kind of of things Trump has said, like not knowing he was the head of State for the Virgin Islands.....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

unmanaged stalks

Wheat gone wild?!!

One of the sure signs of an intelligent manager is surrounding oneself with the best possible people and letting them shine. It is also knowing when to fire someone! Trump is a master.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

So if all you are going to do is continue to mock me for being dyslexic this conversation is over.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Front page again.

They make it pretty easy.

link   
Your 'dyslexia' excuse doesn't cut it here. Give it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. Besides being smarter, that’s another thing Trump can do better than you.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So what's it to you?
No one is twisting your arm to read. But you were so mesmerized by the thread title or the member that you just HAD to pop in. Hmmmm...

link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Trump is a idiot.

Yeah, ok. He's got more money than you, though.

Does he though? I'd still wager the Trump Brand as a whole might just have an awful lot more debt than assets. I think they're leveraged to the hilt, and that's why Trump repeatedly refused to provide his tax forms.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh look a hit piece. Wow. Couldnt see that one a mile away....

AND

Your opinion.

Thats the "intelligent" conversation you want to have about how dumb someone else is.

Nice.

edit on 11 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

TBH, did you think you'd have a productive thread with that title and opening salvo?

Mock him all you want....he's upset politics as usual in Washington and the World.

A year out and you still seem stung by his victory. Did you see him dump all that fish food in Japan and kill those innocent Koi?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Anyone care to counter my point here?

The contrary would be the case. Way to nail his point and illustrate #cult45.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

TBH, did you think you'd have a productive thread with that title and opening salvo?

A good title should get people to click on the thread, following that I would expect people to actually read the thread and not respond based just one the member who posted it and that title alone.

he's upset politics as usual in Washington and the World.

Yup he has indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

Mock him all you want....he's upset politics as usual in Washington and the World.

A year out and you still seem stung by his victory. Did you see him dump all that fish food in Japan and kill those innocent Koi?

Who knew trump was so big in england?
Is he on the television in a constant loop 24/7 or something?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who knew trump was so big in england?

oh!

I am Scottish!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

“Sense” of superiority

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

I have avoided personally insulting members in this thread.

You have spent your past few threads making fun of a guy for being dyslexic if you did that to me in a bar you would have sore face.

Its uncalled for, off topic and you know it.

I was pointing out the irony, but perhaps you don’t know what irony is.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join