It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Well that's certainly an excuse the whitehouse has used in the past.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The irony, and I bet you’re too thick to know it.

Well some members seem to be too thick to address the topic at hand without resorting to petty insults.

Trump is smarter than you.

Well I know who the President of the US Virgin Islands is and despite him being that president he didn't seem to know that so I do wonder if he really is all that smart.

If you’re going to start calling people idiots, you better do so with better grammar.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's interesting that your premise is that Trump is a liar. He is a moron and an idiot. Not ONE poster has tried to contradict that point, unless you consider his ability to amass wealth a counterpoint, and I believe you covered that by stating he surrounded himself with very able-minded people. Note that he tried to do that in the WH, and his selections imply what his goals are. (What's left of his selections, ooops)

Anyway, all the ad hominid attacks against you make me too uncomfortable to read anymore. I honestly don't see how you put up with it. I would have nightmares about being stalked by rabid wolves or something. lol.

But I will add my favorite to the mix.

Concerning The GOP, also referred to as "the Party of Lincoln", Trump informed us "I'll tell you something not many people know. Ab Lincoln was a Republican!!". (So embarrassing for him.) Didn't he even add "they should teach that in schools."

Anyway that's my two. Sweet dreams tonight OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Well some members seem to be too thick to address the topic at hand without resorting to petty insults.

Well I know who the President of the US Virgin Islands is and despite him being that president he didn't seem to know that so I do wonder if he really is all that smart.

If you’re going to start calling people idiots, you better do so with better grammar.

Only person I have called a idiot is Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

See? You just made my point. You have a literal inability to understand nuance or contextualize.

Re-read the very post LesM replied to.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Yeah he said he invented the phrase fake news not the word fake. But still he believes a lot of strange things so...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Wow

Page 10 and finally a member who it seems has actually read the entire OP.

It's interesting that your premise is that Trump is a liar. He is a moron and an idiot. Not ONE poster has tried to contradict that point

yeah I find this amazing

So far nobody has actually presented a real counter argument to my OP, not s single one.

I would have thought somebody would have wade in presenting examples of Trump not being a moron.

I believe you covered that by stating he surrounded himself with very able-minded people. Note that he tried to do that in the WH, and his selections imply what his goals are. (What's left of his selections, ooops)

Yeah I think its a interesting way of working.

Anyway, all the ad hominid attacks against you make me too uncomfortable to read anymore. I honestly don't see how you put up with it. I would have nightmares about being stalked by rabid wolves or something. lol.

Meh they don't bother me that much, I think I bother them more than they bother me.

Thanks for the reply really appreciated.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So I am completely dyslexic and I have to filter everything I post through a spelling and grammar checking program. Occasionally things get missed or I misread something that has been posted.

I would thank you to focus on the topic at hand and not my dyslexia
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It’s “an idiot”.

Learning English for Kids

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm waiting .. Hurling and receiving insults will never do.... Tangents seem directionless.

I have not insulted, and an answer would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It’s “an idiot”.

Learning English for Kids

Again you are really going to have to do better than making fun of a dyslexic for the odd spelling or grammar error.

How about you try going after the content of the OP.

Or does that not give you the same since of superiority?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
DP

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I did comment when he said he met with the president of the virgin islands.
That must have taken place while he was having his morning shave.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.
edit on 8-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Really sorry for taking so long to get back to you I am doing real world stuff while having to contend with multiple posts.

Please feel free to illuminate all us Americans the agenda you prefer. Who would be your choice for President and Vice President ?

Anyone but Trump and pence to be quite honest.

Its not really the topic though of this this thread.

Might as well tell us about guns, social services, abortion, marijuana and Environmental issues as well

I have written about guns in the past, the other issues are not that interesting to me so I have not written on them.

Curious thing, before I punched on the OP, I pretty well figured who would be on the other side. Perhaps you should have a talk show ?

na, I am too shy lol

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

So do I actually.

I think that Pence could be much worse than trump, better the divil you know and all that.

However this thread is about Trump not Pence.

A vast majority of your threads seemed to focus on our American president.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I do hope that someone is making note of the details that must be left out to keep the moron engaged. Bet he's waiting for the movie...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sure, it is impossible for an idiot to make it in the New York real estate business and become president of the United States.

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

So do I actually.

I think that Pence could be much worse than trump, better the divil you know and all that.

However this thread is about Trump not Pence.

A vast majority of your threads seemed to focus on our American president.

I am not the only one who has lots of threads on Trump he is a interesting character I will give him that, and I enjoy writing about him.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

“Sense” of superiority.

well it was his dad who really started it all out in the real estate business as I posted if you cared to read the OP if he had taken all of his cash in 1982 and just invested it into unmanaged stalks he would have been worth more by doing nothing.

Also as I posted some have argued that a lot of his success is because he delegates to people smarter than him.

“Sense” of superiority

Why are you being a dick?

I have explained to you that I have dyslexia and as such my spelling and grammar may have the odd mistake.

Just leave it at that.

It’s “stocks”.

You’re calling me a dick while centering your thread around someone being “a idiot”.

Who did he delegate that was smarter than him?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join