It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So the other day I saw this short video of Trump claiming (very seriously ) that he invented the word “fake”

Got me thinking about other strange things he has such as when he forgot he was also the president of

Now I am sure that everyone has their own favourite stupid thing that Trump has said, done or lets face it tweeted but when watching Trump claiming to have invested the word “fake” and not quite understanding that he is president of the virigin islands I can to a bit of a realisation. In all of my criticisms of Trump, I have perhaps missed the most obvious point.

Trump is a idiot.

That is basically the biggest problem, he is a moron, now I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t exactly feel all that comfortable with a guy who once confused a 7/11 with 9/11 and spent years trying to prove Obama was not America is the best guy to be commander in Chief of the worlds largest and most powerful military.

Indeed some have even floated the possibility that Donald Trump is proving too stupid to be president. That is to say he is literally so stupid he is unable to fully conduct his duties as president.

Quit the concerning claim in my view and there is a plethora of evidence that supports the view that Trump about as smart as a inflatable hammer.

For example he doesn’t read, according to this quote.

He said in a series of interviews that he does not need to read extensively because he reaches the right decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense,’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability.”

Now I would question "The Donald's" business ability much in the same way he questioned McCains war record, I don't regard business success being set up with a "small" one million dollar loan from daddy then somehow managing to go bankrupt on multiple occasions, not paying construction workers and just having all-round shady business dealings. In fact its been wildly reported that had Trump sat about and invested his money into unmanned stalk indexes and done nothing form about 1982 onwards, he would actually have been worth more than he is today!

So not only is he so thick that he would be worth more if he had just sat around and done nothing of since the 1980's but apparently the Office of the Director of National Intelligence had had to dumb down hid daily intelligence briefs.

Keep it short and free of nuance—that is the new guidance that has recently circulated to some intelligence analysts who compile materials for the President’s Daily Brief on security threats around the globe.

The classified guidance, which was reviewed by Mother Jones, suggests that President Donald Trump’s daily national security briefing contains far less information than the daily reports presented by the intelligence community to past presidents—and about a quarter of the information President Barack Obama received. The memo sent to certain analysts within the intelligence community notes that the commander in chief’s daily briefing book typically contains reports on only three topics, typically no more than one page each. According to the guidance, Trump’s PDB also includes space for a short update, presumably on matters brought up in previous briefs.

Even senior members of his own cabinet have been calling him a moron.

So how did a man this daft get into power, well according one reporter who spent some time with Trump in 1996 I think summed it up quite well.

Trump did not make decisions. He surrounded himself with “geniuses” and delegated

edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. It's the conservatives who really want to get Trump out of office so Pence can become president.

So do I actually.

I think that Pence could be much worse than trump, better the divil you know and all that.

However this thread is about Trump not Pence.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is a idiot.

Yeah, ok. He's got more money than you, though.

+69 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Still better than Hillary.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Still better than Hillary.

Dam that didn't take long!

+45 more 
link   

However this thread is about Trump

+64 more 
link   
Seriously, what is it with you and America? Politics, Gun Rights...you seem to be obsessed with pretty much everything that happens over here.

I'm starting to think you're just jealous you're not one of us.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I really do not care, he cannot make law, despite some of the hysterics on this board he cannot push a button and launch the nukes, and by being a wild card congress is not going to do much he wants. (so far wins all around in my opinion)

With Pence you get an establishment christian conservative that will get things done. (many of which are things that should not be done)

You want me to chose, Trump 10 days out of 7 because if nothing else this guys is causing congress to truly show it Arse to the country and the world and maybe just maybe people over here will stop rubber stamping their team come election time and start looking for candidates worthy of a vote.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.
edit on 8-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's not "Trump's idiocracy."

First, it was already an idiocracy before he ever took office.

Second, if anybody owns it, it's the American voter, who has put a long line of successive idiots in office.
edit on 2017 11 08 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
It's not "Trump's idiocracy."

First, it was already an idiocracy before he ever took office.

Second, if anybody owns it, is the American voter.

interesting commentary on the title and the closes so far anyone has got to suggesting they may have actually read the OP.

Guess you are right and I agree with you Trump is the result of the decisions made by American voters.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Seriously, what is it with you and America? Politics, Gun Rights...you seem to be obsessed with pretty much everything that happens over here.

I'm starting to think you're just jealous you're not one of us.

If I may answer that question as another Brit.

ATS used to be about lots of interesting things but as we all know it has taken a more political slant over the past couple of years.

As the majority of its members are US based this means that the majority of discussion is about American politics and American issues.

Faced with this us outsiders have two options, either stop visiting or join in.

As it seems that you have to take a side these days and stick to it regardless I am faced with two options, be for Trump or against him.

There is only really one option for me and that is to be against him.

If you can't beat em join em, so I did.

edit on 8/11/2017 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Broken record, day after day after day.......Trump is your president, don’t like him fine, we get it. You have an alien as your profile picture, how about a post on UFOs?? By the way Al Gore invented the internet....Obama is the first black president! It’s true!!just see pictures of his mom!

Sorry didn’t know you lived under a Queen, with all the Trump hate I figured you must be a New England liberal....
edit on 11 083108 1717 by WUNK22 because: Content

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

That's comedy gold right there, nicely done.

Your going to have some vains popping and elevated heart rates for that gem.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Were you feeling left out again?

Other than needless +/- attention, the point of this thread remains largely unknown.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

You have an alien as your profile picture, how about a post on UFOs??

By that logic how about start posting on alien cartoons for children?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
whats that 5 posts in and so far nobody has actually addressed anything in the OP.

A post about pense, something about money, the obligatory Hillary post, a funny meme and ohhhh look at that the personal digs have started early because apparently I am jealous of something.

I can see this is going to be another fun thread.

What's to address?

+1 more 
link   

Actually I did address it I said I do not care, and then laid out why I do not care.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Were you feeling left out again?

Other than needless +/- attention, the point of this thread remains largely unknown.

If you actually read the OP you will get the point.

It require little brain power.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join