It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 8th a New Holiday! MAGA DAY!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: CraftyArrow

MAGA my friends. MAGA

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LoL

That was funny

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

LOL , this will surely set some triggers

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That was pretty funny. lol

edit on 371130America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2017 06:37:21 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Everybody wave. It's that new guy. The one with the sign that says Yes We Can Can't.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I guess you are against draft dogers and anti war protests.....

Its not like most people in the country were happy to be at war with Vietnam or even believed the lies coming from DC. Trump like most Americans tried to avoid killing peasant farmers in the name of the US gov.

edit on 11 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I don’t know, maybe we do need to get Trump out of office. I mean I was all for him if for no other reason than to watch heads explode when he won. But we are looking at a death toil of upwards of 120 million Americans dying of dehydration because the tears just won’t stop flowing.

This is great, the emotional investment placed in him has reached epic proportions, it's like witnessing a cross between 'Survivor' & 'House of Cards', anyone would think actual heads are exploding, like in Scanners, at the sight or sound of Trump.

For instance, the Koi fish feeding extravaganza has been awesome to behold, the blind faith that some folks devote to anything associated with Trump, and to then conceptualize the most negative insane fantasy about it,.....it's, it's...it's #in amazing to behold.

Look at the TIME magazine cover the Doc posted above - more examples of anti-Trump full-retard.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh no, the full retardedness is nothing compared to the anti-Hillary sentiment on these boards.

We could never be as retarded as you #fake news, anti-George Soros land of make-believe conspirators, pizza fantasist, Putin loving, right wing retchtards.

edit on 8-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Trump like most Americans tried to avoid killing peasant farmers in the name of the US gov.

yes. I'm sure that is why Trump skipped the military. He didn't want to hurt peasants and farmers. Looking out for the 'little guy' even back then. Yup, that sounds like Donald alright.

What a maroon...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yeah, he didnt want to go to war so as to kill asian farmers on the otherside of the globe. Most people didnt.

Most powerful people use the military as a spring board to bigger networks.

Its been that way for centuries.

Tell me though, do you scorn all draft dogers for the Vietnam war or just Trump?

Some didnt join the army back then because they were lazy and addicts. Are you saying they are bad people since they COULD have gone but didnt go for selfish reasons?

Did you go?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That cover is systemic to the situation. Remember back to the photoshopped pic of W holding the beagle with his finger up the dog’s butt. Funny because it was subtle. But the Time cover or the Kathy Griffins severed head stunt. There is no subtlety so remote chance of humor is lost except for the targeted audience needs to be told exactly how to feel and think with no wiggle room.

With wiggle room, why it is possible to explain away the deaths of four people due to the content of a YouTube video that only had been view 29,000 times. With wiggle room, we can even arrest and hold the author of that video for months provided the MSM doesn’t mention it too many times.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

How can you possibly know WHY Trump evaded the draft? How can you possibly know whether he gives a rat's ass about some bunch of poor farmers in Vietnam given the way he treats and speaks about other poor/minorities? He seems perfectly OK with wiping out potentially millions of them in SK and NK.

No, I didn't go. I had a student deferment studying medicine at the time. My number was 26. And they wouldn't have taken me anyway because of an injury to my right foot. A real one, not a doctor's note.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Veterans Day is November 11. a reply to: DJW001

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Made my morning😎a reply to: interupt42

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

How can YOU know he didnt. I am saying he was like the millions of others like him that didnt like the idea of killing people who dont deserve to die.

Fact is, you didnt serve because school was your excuse. His family ran million dollar companies, now billions. That was his.

Should he have died we would lose a useful person like if you had died. We like doctors and such....we also like people who employ others....

Did you WANT to go? Would you have gone if you could? You wanted to fight a war with Vietnamese people? Your friends all thought it was a just war and signed up?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Fact is, you didnt serve because school was your excuse. Did you WANT go? Would you have gone if you could? You wanted to fight a war with Vietnamese people? Your friends all thought it was a just war and signed up?

My excuse??? FU you presumptive ass. There are few people who WANT to go to war and there is something wrong with the ones who do. Because of my foot I never could have passed the physical. And it's not some 'bone spur' that would need a doctor's note either. It's evident just looking at it. If I was required to go I would have. Medical corps for sure but I would have gone. I had friends who went. I had others who didn't. What did you do?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So you supported the war and would have gone. You wanted to kill some commies huh?

Or was it a networking spring board for you?

So many opportunities and all you had to do was kill peasant Vietnamese people to open all those doors.

Eat my ass war monger.

You dont even believe in the warrior ethos. You looked at the military like it was a hooker who could give you what you wanted. You didnt say "damn, this is the right thing to do for my people and country"

You said, yeah I can support your unethical illegal war, I get to put it on my resume right?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Wow. You're a die-hard Trump knob-polisher. You'd push people out of the way to be first in line. Trump, the guy that expanded the war in the ME, is threatening NK with nuclear annihilation, gives the military $54B to expand their war-making capabilities and yet I'M the war monger? Because if I HAD to I would fulfill my obligation to this country so some other person wouldn't. In the medical corps no less. And I'm the war monger? Holy crap. NO student deferment for you clearly.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Wow, and you blindly hate someone you never met and doesnt affect your life at all for doing something MOST americans were pulling at the time. The war has been unilaterally declared unjust and done for profit. You know this and STILL harp on about how you would have gone to help.

So you keep saying you would have gone but you didnt actually go did you. Beyond the foot injury that PROBABLY would have been overlooked, you never tried to join. You just said nah you wouldnt want me anyways.

Real awesome of you. You supported the war I guess. Thats lame.

I TRIED to enlist, tried to hide a condition, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE IN THERE and not for career opportunities. Got DQed. Did you EVEN TRY to enlist?

Thats right no. You cowardly assumed you wouldnt be accepted. You didnt even consider it you liar.

Considering how low standards were I am SURE you could have gotten in if you wanted to. You know that too.

Liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join