It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Now Concerned Trump Is Colluding With China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Another fine example of hypocrisy as Democrats now want to explore a new story of collusion with China! Of course it isn't working well as of yet. Maybe CNN will pick this up in a couple of days and make some nice edited sound-bites and videos to start the new China Collusion Crusade?

www.zerohedge.com...

As the Washington Examiner points out today, just as Trump gets set for meetings in China tomorrow, Senator Richard Blumenthal has suddenly taken a new interest in the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China which rents commercial space in Trump Tower.

In a call with reporters, Blumenthal said a Chinese bank renting space at Trump Tower in New York is illegal without congressional permission and may be influencing Trump's policy decisions.

“To be really blunt, an arm of the Chinese government is paying President Trump rent for his building, and last year as you all know China granted President Trump 40 trademarks,” the Connecticut Democrat said on a conference call.

Now the good part. Under Blumenthal's logic, "President Trump could avoid any Foreign Emoluments Clause problem simply by transferring his financial interests into the names of his wife or children.".... Just like he and his wife are doing!!! LOL

Ironically, while Senator Blumenthal was all too happy to speculate wildly about Trump Tower leases, he was somewhat less eager to answer questions about China's 'People's Daily' newspaper which leases space in the Empire State Building, a building which his wife's family manages.

But Blumenthal did not mention on the call that the People’s Daily newspaper is a tenant in the Empire State Building, which his wife’s family manages. He departed the call before a question and answer period with legal experts.

edit on 7-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So Democrats are going to continue throwing # against the wall in a desperate hope something sticks. Their desperation is beyond sad now..

It's a liability.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Of course he is.After China,Venezuela.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Could not have put it better myself Xcathdra

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Let's go back to 1999 and revisit the China collusion theory...look up Mary Jacoby C-SPAN and watch the videos....

The Russian thing is like a verbatim repeat of that, and it was China back then

Talk about history repeating itself....almost comical.
edit on Tue Nov 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst reply to for long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
THERE'S A WHOLLLLLLE LOTTA COLLUDIN' GOIN' ON 'ROUND HERE!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Good thing are so many stupid people in the world, if there weren't this nonsense would never see the light of day.....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THERE'S A WHOLLLLLLE LOTTA COLLUDIN' GOIN' ON 'ROUND HERE!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Lol!

I am surprised that it took this long

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So are we starting a new game of wack a mole ,Chinese version

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So Democrats are going to continue throwing # against the wall in a desperate hope something sticks. Their desperation is beyond sad now..

It's a liability.

Why not? There is literally nothing to lose for the Democrats right now. They aren’t talking policy and have no leadership that energizes their base voters.

The funny thing is a year ago, Trump was going to ruin all relations with China and destroy the economy. I just wish they would make up their mind on what propaganda to push to low info voters.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dammit! If Trump isn't careful he'll end up being pals with the whole goddamn world!

What is he thinking!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

No they will be Russian/chinese hybrids, neither the Russians alone or the chinese for that matter are a match for the U.S, but when they are morphed together power rangers style things get interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
China now, hmm?

I wonder who it will be next week?

My money is on Cambodia personally. Damn Cambodian hackers.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They know they gotta stop sayin' Russia! since that's all tracing back to them, heh, so...China!!

Collusion! is the new Fake News! and new Russia! that karma keeps bringing back to the doorsteps they belong on.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The US is supposed to have diplomatic ties with a lot of nations. China is not our enemy. Obama talked them into buying a trillion bucks worth of our debt, does that mean that Obama was colluding with China.

Where do they find those reporters in Media and who is watching what they are writing. I think that lot of those big media giants need to do some serious housecleaning. Maybe the news agencies here have signed their soles over to Satan in exchange for prestige and money, the money coming from political oriented payments recently. Big money in all that campaign add money nowadays.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
They know they gotta stop sayin' Russia! since that's all tracing back to them, heh, so...China!!

Collusion! is the new Fake News! and new Russia! that karma keeps bringing back to the doorsteps they belong on.

No doubt they'll tie it to some steel deal he did in the past for a building.

He's been doing deals with China forever so they could literally make that investigation roll for his 2 terms...konda shocked they didn't go with that first except it would be too obvious they were behind it....now they have to go for broke.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
China now, hmm?

I wonder who it will be next week?

My money is on Cambodia personally. Damn Cambodian hackers.

Given the Democratic leaderships lack of sanity my money is on the mystical unicorn people from Tau Alpha Ceti V.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
See what the democrats want is some one who has never done anything meaningful with their life to be president.

If you are a businessman, doctor, hell even a welder, you may have worked with some on over seas.

No, what we need is some job where you basically do nothing except maybe with corrupt people in your city to be president.

Maybe something that sounds fancy, but really just means you never had a real job.

Oh I know!

How about a community organizer!
edit on 7-11-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Where do they find those reporters in Media

They find them in the store buying alphabet soup.

who is watching what they are writing.

The people who make alphabet soup.

Maybe the news agencies here have signed their soles over to Satan

I agree with 60% of the anagram.

edit on 7-11-2017 by Jonjonj because: maths sucks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join