It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: President Donald Trump CRUCIAL Address to South Korean And Asian Delegation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is an address to South Korea. When American spokesperson came out he said be sure to share on social media, you tube, twitter,4chanwhatever. Considering Q, thought it important with poss clues.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Pretty standard stuff for Trump. Talked about his election. Promoted one of his properties. Promised to dump "hundreds of billions" into the military. Read a middle school student's paraphrasing of the South Korea Wikipedia page.

But wait, it's not over yet!
edit on 2017-11-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Damn, he's absolutely eviscerating NK!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is an address to South Korea. When American spokesperson came out he said be sure to share on social media, you tube, twitter,4chanwhatever. Considering Q, thought it important with poss clues.

Intro'd as "Leader of the World"....damn!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Intro'd as "Leader of the World"....damn!

Were saving" god emperor" for the second term

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I thought it was a good speech for Trump. The big thing for me was the mention of 4 chan. Who mentions sharing on 4 chan. Validated Q from me. You will likely have to go to taped version to see the brief mention.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I thought it was a good speech for Trump. The big thing for me was the mention of 4 chan. Who mentions sharing on 4 chan. Validated Q from me. You will likely have to go to taped version to see the brief mention.

Did he really!?

I caught the last 5 mins and agreed with what I heard.

He seemed to be speaking right to the North Korean people about mutual goals of growth and peace. Speaking about the oppression as being bad and no way forward. In no way did he seem crazy and hell bent upon their destruction by being willing to go to war with them.

If anything it just seemed like someone letting hostages know they are not alone.

It is amazing that he mentioned 4chan, I wonder what kind of exciting day tomorrow shall bring!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah...thought that was really interesting.

Q seems to be a close confidante of Trump actually. Some tweets have been oddly dead on.

Makes me wonder if he's making use of 4chan to leak simply because of the anonymous aspect and realizing that even though that's not his majority, they have tended to catapult stories and news quickly to the front page and seem to have people really researching facts and verifying.

It is almost like open source journalism....I should coin that phrase...
edit on 11/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Agree with you.

Spot on

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I thought it was an excellent speech, Kim had better not do anything stupid as the US is not messing around, who want a peaceful outcome and freedom for the NKians as we all do.

I must have started listening after the mention of 4chan and I`m not up to speed with "Q", other than its someone anonymously posting info on 4chan, interesting info liveandlearn.

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Did he really!?

I caught the last 5 mins and agreed with what I heard.

He seemed to be speaking right to the North Korean people about mutual goals of growth and peace. Speaking about the oppression as being bad and no way forward. In no way did he seem crazy and hell bent upon their destruction by being willing to go to war with them.

If anything it just seemed like someone letting hostages know they are not alone.

It is amazing that he mentioned 4chan, I wonder what kind of exciting day tomorrow shall bring!

Yes but it wasn't Trump, it was someone who came in a few minutes before Trump (he was late). Noticed they kept the camera a long way from the speaker but was male, lot of dark hair, youngish. Doesn't mean he is Q but seemed to want to get 4 chan out there. A signal.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't seem to be able to access the vid due to not having compatable computer something something...

how recent is this Video ?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Leader of the World....MAGA!!
Who was the hot chick with the long brown hair at around 1:07:00?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I don't seem to be able to access the vid due to not having compatable computer something something...

how recent is this Video ?

It just happened tonight....maybe an hour ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah....I thought the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Pretty standard stuff for Trump. Talked about his election. Promoted one of his properties. Promised to dump "hundreds of billions" into the military. Read a middle school student's paraphrasing of the South Korea Wikipedia page.

But wait, it's not over yet!

Good stuff! That's why Americans wanted this great man over the pantsuit heifer.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That would be her.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do you mind giving a quick synopsis on the "Q" business? I deduce that it's some anonymous poster on 4chan but all I can find when I search there is short threads from today from folks talking ABOUT "Q." (My search skills are sub-par, I admit)

What has this "Q" poster been saying?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Monica Lewinsky's daughter?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join