It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a break from dems and repubs and watch this fake ? alien video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
a reply to: clt1994

It seems you are still confused clt1994 believing this story is an incident from 1992.
There is no proof of that, not a fact.

There is proof, and is fact.

First,according to the video- the original UFO researcher was Claude Mac Duff (June 22, 1946- Sept. 19, 2001)

www.youtube.com...

As you can see passed away in 2001. So logically him being the one to work on the case, if he had died in 2001, at a time STILL at an infancy for internet and video editing, then the likelihood of digital alterations slim to none... Especially seeing how 56k, dial up modems were still VERY much popular back then.

Video clips shared back then were maybe 10-15 seconds max @240p, given downloading on dial up was awful.

That fact, coupled with Claude Mac Duff's death date on the technology timeline, adds ALOT of credence to the story, that such evidence was held for around 15 years from 1992, not suddenly fabricated at the last minute when high speed internet was booming in the late 2000s!

Left click the link below on a pc, then right click the page in google chrome to translate it. I have nothing further to say on this matter. You believe what you want to, but the inconsistencies i just mentioned will prevent me from agreeing with you.

tickurl.com...
edit on 12-11-2017 by clt1994 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2017 by clt1994 because: Had to shorten URL because hyperlinks here dont work with archive.org links

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

and still nothing about how the model was created and for why
please do something like you did to the peru mummies

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

Please clt1994, don't cheat. This video you are posting is dated January 15, 2016 by a user
"newbeat2012" and is a copy of the original by "Etrangesvideos" uploaded (Published) to Youtube
on September 28, 2008. Everything "newbeat1994" is showing and saying was plagiarized from
"Etrangesvideos" including the Claude Mac Duff passage. So you have nothing new clt1994, have
not proved anything. It's useless you keep insisting the alegged Quebec alien is real, it was just
a bad shaped dummy but anyway, if you want to keep yourself believing in this illusion it's your
decision. But don't cheat with bad sources ok ?

The original September 28, 2008 release by "Etrangesvideos" with text in french:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

and still nothing about how the model was created and for why
please do something like you did to the peru mummies

I provided the link to the author of this story "Etrangesvideos".
Contact him and ask your questions directly.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

sorry but my youtube account is also my google acount so it has my real name
and so does my email
just spit the facts

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

>badly made dummy
badly made?with muscules?!
again stop being secretive just spit the facts, i am your frieend i aint gonna hurt you

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

sorry but my youtube account is also my google acount so it has my real name
and so does my email
just spit the facts

No problem, just open a new account with a nickname and save your privacy.
Then contact "Etrangevideos" and ask all about it.
But before show some respect in this forum and STOP saying the word SPIT,
you are acting like a cheap gangster with this vocabulary. I'm dissapointed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaymp
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That video could have been made by anyone. It's impossible to ascertain motive without knowing the source.

And there's nothing "skilled" about this video. It looks like a movie on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I agree, without a definitive source we will never know the motive and I wasn't saying the video itself is skilled, rather the model-making skills that would be required to fake the EBE. I think if someone decided...for a laugh...to knock-up a fake alien for some hoax pictures, it would have been a lot less convincing than the one in the pictures.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I can MAKE better...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

thats way too trouble for just some ramdom youtube video
once again, what do you know?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
not only fake, it's a waste of time

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
you know, i always got the notion that they werent very mobile, their big head was a bit wonky and hard to get around with. but when you actually see one, it's body is quite suited for getting around swiftly. Imagine a robot.

Things come into your mind like evolution. Did it really evolve to be such a way that it could hardly move?
That's a good thing to ask when considering (fake?) alien bodies. Like the 3 pronged nazca mummy. No way did those 3 fingers have any realistic purpose. And yeah they have evolved, through the highly complexity of guidance of metaphysical forces, to move around quite fine. They'd only out evolve that if they completely almost never moved.
edit on 14-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
there's hundreds of them reading these boards presently

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Anyone claiming it's fake or real are equally tasked to prove their claim. Since no one can unequivocally prove what a real EBE actually looks like it becomes an unwinnable position to claim either so why bother debating its authenticity? Therefore we are left with nothing more than an individual's opinion. That, too, is meaningless since we all have an opinion on this particular subject based off of anecdotal evidence gleaned from years of reading, viewing, and listening to nothing but anecdotal evidence.

As an aside is anyone able to identify the patch on the right arm of the man at the 2:34 mark?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

That was one way to burn a few minutes. I wish Aliens were real, good and would show up protected and talk to people

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I wish Aliens were real, good and would show up protected and talk to people.

There are plenty of good human beings on the planet and for the most part they can all shut up and stop telling me what I should do. Aliens doing the same thing would be novel for a while, but after a while we'd get sick of them, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join