It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a break from dems and repubs and watch this fake ? alien video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: clt1994
This incident occurred in 1992 here in Canada, more info here.

www.youtube.com...

Who has proven this video fake by the way?

The video link posted by 'humanoidlord' precedes yours by four years, although the comments are in French. However, as you rightly ask, who has debunked this? I spent over an hour trying to find something and came up with a big fat zero.

By the way, the member further up who claims $100, a trip to the craft store and his 12 year old daughter could recreate this. Look a bit closer at the alien...or prop...in the video. Musculature, bone structure, ribs, skin discolouration, they are all present. I'm not saying this isn't a fake but your claim is somewhat ridiculous.

Once again, motive has to come into it being called-out as a fake. Did anybody achieve fame, cover themselves in glory or rake in the the big bucks for this video? Let's not forget, it is allegedly around 25 years old and the technology...let alone the cost...was not so easy to achieve as it may be nowadays.

Just my opinion.

How is my claim ridiculous exactly? I never one stated if it WAS genuine, i'm just stating no one has disproved it to my knowledge. And transferring camcorder tape footage to vhs back then, CERTAINLY did not cost a fortune. Many camcorders had an output cable, that you could plug into the input of a VHS player, and record onto a blank VHS tape. In 1992, to do this wouldn't be costly at all.

My guess is, either the source of the video or someone who had possession of the vhs copy, probably sometime in the late 1990s or more likely early 2000s,back when the internet just began booming, had bought and used a cheap usb capture card, i.e. EasyCap, which would have been pretty simple and rather inexpensive to buy, to export vhs footage to .avi... And finally upload to the internet for viewing.

Back around 2010 i bought one of those mentioned easycaps on ebay for about $20 delivered to my door from china, so its logical to say, that it wouldn't be farfetched, considering ebay existed back then, that they were certainly affordable to an average citizen, maybe $100ish tops back in the early '00s?

Obviously its possible it's fake,as we do not have the original tape,nevermind a source to talk to for analysis.....

My only conclusions are the facts, which are:

A. The original tape has never been found for analysis.
B. The footage hasn't been debunked (to my knowledge at this time)
C. The source of the video has never been identified.
edit on 9-11-2017 by clt1994 because: Spelling error

edit on 9-11-2017 by clt1994 because: Date added for context

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
S&F for the title alone

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This incident occurred in 1992 here in Canada, more info here.

www.youtube.com...

Who has proven this video fake by the way?

The video link posted by 'humanoidlord' precedes yours by four years, although the comments are in French. However, as you rightly ask, who has debunked this? I spent over an hour trying to find something and came up with a big fat zero.

By the way, the member further up who claims $100, a trip to the craft store and his 12 year old daughter could recreate this. Look a bit closer at the alien...or prop...in the video. Musculature, bone structure, ribs, skin discolouration, they are all present. I'm not saying this isn't a fake but your claim is somewhat ridiculous.

Once again, motive has to come into it being called-out as a fake. Did anybody achieve fame, cover themselves in glory or rake in the the big bucks for this video? Let's not forget, it is allegedly around 25 years old and the technology...let alone the cost...was not so easy to achieve as it may be nowadays.

Just my opinion.

How is my claim ridiculous exactly? I never one stated if it WAS genuine, i'm just stating no one has disproved it to my knowledge. And transferring camcorder tape footage to vhs back then, CERTAINLY did not cost a fortune. Many camcorders had an output cable, that you could plug into the input of a VHS player, and record onto a blank VHS tape. In 1992, to do this wouldn't be costly at all.

My guess is, either the source of the video or someone who had possession of the vhs copy, probably sometime in the late 1990s or more likely early 2000s,back when the internet just began booming, had bought and used a cheap usb capture card, i.e. EasyCap, which would have been pretty simple and rather inexpensive to buy, to export vhs footage to .avi... And finally upload to the internet for viewing.

Back around 2010 i bought one of those mentioned easycaps on ebay for about $20 delivered to my door from china, so its logical to say, that it wouldn't be farfetched, considering ebay existed back then, that they were certainly affordable to an average citizen, maybe $100ish tops back in the early '00s?

Obviously its possible it's fake,as we do not have the original tape,nevermind a source to talk to for analysis.....

I think you are misreading my comment. It wasn't aimed at you...I totally agree with your post. The comment was aimed at the poster who claimed he or she could reproduce the 'EBE' in the video by spending $100 visiting his local craft store and by eliciting the help of his 12 year old daughter.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Your conclusions are wrong and the facts you mentioned are also wrong.

A- Of course " The original tape " has never been found BECAUSE there was not an original tape.
All the images are photographs originally from the hoaxers. The subsequent video created by
a certain opportunist who filmed the photos from the Internet created the confusion.

B- The footage hasn't been debunked to your knowledge? Your knowledge is wrong because the
footage is not a source, the photographs are the source and they are fakes.

C- The source of the video has never been identified? Wrrog, the source of the video has been identified
and goes to 2008 but again, the video is not a source of verification, it is just a copy in bad quality of the
photographs originally published in internet. Any investigation must be made to these photos not the video.

I suggest you read my last post, I provided information and links of the sources although the story is fake.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

please just answer the obvious question: why are the photos fake?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I love the rope through the arms to hold it up like a shot deer or trophy, poor little bugger folded space to come here and that is how the Earth people treat it...

Its against dignity

Seriously the body looks like its the old coat hanger wire and if you look at the arms they are almost forming a semi circle

As for the guys smoking, yeah, lets pollute the scene for a laugh...

Awful fake but the OP gave us a laugh...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You are stating that the source pictures/photographs are fake without providing any evidence to back that up or a source of debunking information that we can investigate for ourselves. If you have definitive intelligence, then please can you at least provide access to it. I searched the Internet for debunking information and found none...but that doesn't mean there isn't any out there.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

If this is a fake, then there has to be a strong motive behind why the perpetrators would go through the lengths they did to do so. Did they profit...did they write a book...did they receive handsome fees from the network news stations and news publications etc? Did they sell the pictures for a large amount of money?? If not, then why go through all the hassle and inconvenience for what amounts to practically nothing?

Is anybody else seeing the amount of work gone into creating the entity, the muscle tone, the proportions, the skin discolourations? In my opinion, it's either genuine or some agency with the finance and capability has done this with a motive to achieve something which may or may not have been successful.

We need much more information than we currently have.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I searched the Internet for debunking information and found none...but that doesn't mean there isn't any out there.

Search the dark web sir, then you will get your answers. Or if you prefer ask the original author of this story here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

wtf?!
no i mean the original pictures! explain how they are fake!
my god its hard to bribe you into saying something...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wtf?!
no i mean the original pictures! explain how they are fake!
my god its hard to bribe you into saying something...

I'm fed up of banging my head against the wall with this, but...every scam has to have a motive.
I want to know what it is, in this case.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One of the worst fakes I've ever seen, but I did enjoy the thread title. lol

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

same here
free spirit did an mindblowing analysis of the "peru mummies" that proved without an doubt they are fake
yet here he is deflecting questions? what is going on here?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaymp
One of the worst fakes I've ever seen, but I did enjoy the thread title. lol

I'm not saying it isn't a fake but these one-line reactions really do not offer up any explanation of why this is the case. At the very least, I have asked regarding motivation, pointed out the apparent musculature in the so-called 'EBE'...which could obviously be faked by someone skilled enough.

You state an opinion as fact and offer absolute zero to the debate in support of your statement.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That video could have been made by anyone. It's impossible to ascertain motive without knowing the source.

And there's nothing "skilled" about this video. It looks like a movie on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

dude i hope you are joking
making an realistic looking alien model isnt as easy as it sounds

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Dude, you think the model in the video is realistic looking?

edit on 11/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit

Your conclusions are wrong and the facts you mentioned are also wrong.

A- Of course " The original tape " has never been found BECAUSE there was not an original tape.
All the images are photographs originally from the hoaxers. The subsequent video created by
a certain opportunist who filmed the photos from the Internet created the confusion.

B- The footage hasn't been debunked to your knowledge? Your knowledge is wrong because the
footage is not a source, the photographs are the source and they are fakes.

C- The source of the video has never been identified? Wrrog, the source of the video has been identified
and goes to 2008 but again, the video is not a source of verification, it is just a copy in bad quality of the
photographs originally published in internet. Any investigation must be made to these photos not the video.

I suggest you read my last post, I provided information and links of the sources although the story is fake.

Ok, i'm really sick of reiterating myself, so i'm gonna say this one last time.

A

"Of course " The original tape " has never been found BECAUSE there was not an original tape.
a certain opportunist who filmed the photos from the Internet created the confusion. "

How is that possible, when this incident occurred, in 1992? People were not able to download high quality images, when the internet was in such an INFANT stage? Therefore, the footage was created on a CAMCORDER TAPE/ANALOG video,
NOT DIGITAL.

B.
"The footage hasn't been debunked to your knowledge? Your knowledge is wrong because the
footage is not a source, the photographs are the source and they are fakes. "

The footage is the source! I just explained how the the timeline of technology, makes your claim LITERALLY impossible.
There was NO DOWNLOADING OF PHOTOS IN 1992.

C.

"The source of the video has never been identified? Wrrog, the source of the video has been identified
photographs originally published in internet. Any investigation must be made to these photos not the video. "

No, if the source was leaked, you would have put a simple first and last name in your rebuttal here. I dont have time to search through your posts, nor should I. You should have the motivation to be detailed in your arguments.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yup
i am saying if it is an model it is an good one like the one from that ray santili hoax that was done by an modeler that worked in doctor who

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

It seems you are still confused clt1994 believing this story is an incident from 1992.
There is no proof of that, not a fact. The author of this case story an individual
nicknamed " Etrangesvideos " explains all about the original 35 mm photos and
how they were filmed later and transfered to VHS blah blah, a convenient story
but without any evidence. The video was publicly released in Sept. 2008 by this
" Etrangesvideos " guy who is to date the author of such a fanciful tale.

I suggest you read his whole narrative and make up your mind clt1994 .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join