It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wtf moments we commit on ourselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Newt22

HAHAHAH I know that feeling of knocking your melon... But i did it in front of a bunch of people

I used to fight MMA for a promotion called Cage Fighting Manitoba.
A couple days before the event we were flown out to Winnipeg. A van came to pick up all the fighters at the airport.
Everyone was trying to look their meanest.
I went to get in the front seat of the van, yanked on the door. It swung open fully, but as I was getting in it sprung back.
It smoked me right between the eyes and dazed me.
Thank crap it didnt cut me or i would had been out of the fight.
But it left a nice red line across my forehead.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

hahahah
Did you puke?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No, I calmy opened the window and released the contents of my mouth. We pulled over once I could explain my horror.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Was st Ohare airport waiting for a connecting flight. Two friends who were with me went outside to have a smoke, despite the clearly marked signs that said no re-enter if exiting at this point. To get back in you would have to walk all the way around the airport, and we didn’t have that kind of time.

They left the kids with me. They kept telling me you could get back in because it was a turnstile. So I decide to check their theory.

I go thru turnstile with the kids, and then I try to go back thru. Alarms start going off and the turnstile locks up. The worse was there was a man stuck in it.

He was trying to wedge his way out with his briefcase, which he was eventually successful at. I tried to push it, but it wouldn’t move. So I just stood there watching this poor guy wedge his way out while laughing hysterically.

When he got out he shook his head and started laughing too.

I’ve learned to read the sign.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That seems to be when this stuff goes down, when your trying to be big, bad, and sexy. When you think you're all that as they say. Like the Cosmos is squaring you out, take ya down a few nachos...

The WTF moments, a classic. You ever get to witness one happen to some one else?

edit on 8-11-2017 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I want to hear from you all some of your best wtf moments.

10 years ago I registered here.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22
The WTF moments, a classic. You ever get to witness one happen to some one else?

My wedding day.... but to be fair, it was a very WTF moment for both my husband and myself.

We've made the best of it though and turned that WTF into something good!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Jeeze...I bet it still haunts you every single day lol

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You CANNOT leave it at that.
It sounds to dang interesting now to let that slide.
Details please!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I question my sanity daily.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The wedding itself wasn't anything special. Just that I watched him say "I do" and marry me. I'm a handful, in ways. But I also said "I do" to him.... and he's a handful, in ways.

I can't spell out all the WTF's here. While it's fodder for juicy reading (I'm not kidding, I think it could make a super trashy movie, that would appeal to fans of other trashy movies), it's neither the time nor place for that.

Needless to say, I avoid my wedding photos (which weren't good anyway, but knowing we were both making an incredibly foolish decision that day makes it hard too). All's well that ends well though, right? It's not ended. Still going, and like I said, it's blossomed into a very good thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's a thread about similar situations I made a while back to keep you going while we wait for more admitted stupidity

Stupid self inflicted injuries

top topics

<< 1   >>

join