It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You aren't really interested in Aliens- You are 'mystery unravellers'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
a reply to: EA006

not criticizing anyone for eating it. what made einstein different than other scientists that made him discover? i dont know. you are talking to someone whos been both a solid meat eater and a pretty solid vegetarian.. i'm not here to criticize, simply pointing out something i experienced. if everyone was in a grassy forest and a guy came from over the hill, and they said what's it like and he said it was all snowy and stuff, then that's all he's doing.. letting you know there's "MORE OUT THERE"
btw plants are shown to be hyper-sensitive to energy.. RNA (single dna strand)'s been shown to enter the blood stream.. perhaps that could make me more feeling of energy.

nowadays a lot more people are finding synrchronsities like they keep aligning with a person at a time to a point where they think there's something controlling it.. paired with people being vegetarian, i think this will become common knowledge soon that people can feel energy, as time is calming and people springing new awareness

Just so we're clear I'm not trying to disprove what you're saying.

Popeye springs to mind

Just to keep on track, can you describe the alien you seen?

edit on 7-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Yes, they will die. Yet, while they are here I can strive to make a good life for them.
I am convinced by love that that matters. Society plays no role in that.

One of my useless degrees is in Sociology, so I can tell you that society does indeed play a big role in that from the time you're a little tiny baby.

So there is no such thing as love? Trying to better my life as well as the lives of those around me makes me "a little tiny baby"? I pity you and your sad excuse of "reality". I pity the fact that you put forth such a strong front but are actually a very weak individual.
Life is what you make of it. There are good times as well as bad. Some dwell on what they can not change and the bad times. Others put the bad times behind them and move forward. I pity the you for the latter.
Quad

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My wife often asks me why I am interested in UFO/Alien visitation and even my father in law, and I have been saying it for years: It is an intriguing mystery that needs to be understood! This is the best answer I could think of that they would grasp, and then accept it because of that "mystery" factor. It's a good legitimate reason, instead of telling them I am just nutz or something, which they may have been thinking before I told them it is the mystery aspect of it that is interesting.

edit on 7-11-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

well, they've likely evolved for much longer, and perhaps migrated to other planets, so i like that idea that there's different types. (evolving on one planet made them tall, on another made them short, just an idea i dont know how accurate). a lot of stories you hear an average height of 2.5-4.5 feet. you hear stories about taller ones. my alien was 3 feet. skinny. it bent it's knees kind of like a social cue, like you are staring at someone and they look over and see and then you are like "oh $*&%" and then turn away. that's kind of the vibe i got as it bent its knees to duck so i couldnt see it.

i was considering saying to you that i'm no different than anyone else giving alien info.. then i realized a big majority of people typing those, don't have the energy vibes on them knowing what aliens are like.. and how strongly energy is connected, i could be one of the first people to type on here who experienced one. that's why i don't doubt my info will get across. i think people will be able to feel, what i get out,

i already had many signs of something.. like a god.. many syncrhonisities,
i had full optimism that i stepped out and pulled the energy and i could just sense there was not what i wanted in the sky, yes i was gonna pull one down. i pulled one to flash a light and the light did so flash, out of 3 minutes of standing there, within 1-2 seconds after i pulled, i waved at the ship for 10 seconds

i was surprised as anyone would be to see something such as it

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OH man, op you are so close

just one drop of removal is all you are away from the base of truisms

you're sharp......obviously spiritual......glad to know ya my brother...Texas, where are you

editt.....I swear we're the same.....brothers....I saw the 400 foot cigar for twelve seconds over Dallas about 99 or so....friggin in my face

editby]edit on 7-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
canada

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
OH man, op you are so close

just one drop of removal is all you are away from the base of truisms

you're sharp......obviously spiritual......glad to know ya my brother...Texas, where are you

editt.....I swear we're the same.....brothers....I saw the 400 foot cigar for twelve seconds over Dallas about 99 or so....friggin in my face

editby]edit on 7-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

what is this drop?? i'm quite curious, if you know

not spiteful either... hoping you can say something that can set me free
edit on 7-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

That's true of some people, I am sure, because I am one of them. I don't pursue "alien" stories, per se, but I do love any good mystery story, and many of the alien accounts fall into that category. Always loved a good mystery! Nothing wrong with that, either.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You know, much of what you say rings true OP. I get a good vibe from you.

Energy really is at the heart of the matter. The otherside feels like its empty and dangerous right? Like there is a female presence on the other side of the door? That there is a way to be consumed somehow no matter where you approach it from? Its a gate keeping things from getting out as much as it keeps us from falling in....

Yet it is welcoming?

The will, the force you speak of. I dont think it was the first. It won its place somehow. Like there was a recreation by it that left things as they are now. It feels like there were many forces and each overlapped each other in time, as they do our time now....but are locked away forever in a separate place.

Im not scared of it anymore. I wonder if there is any reason to know the truth? Can anyone become the one? Are we really eachother? A character the one knew in life? A figment of imagination so complete it has sentient thought?

I think there was a way to this truth that the last one took with them. Like pulling up the ladder behind you as you climb.

Its in our DNA I think. Something that is missing, rather than changed to limit us.

I just proof read all that and realize how it sounds. I dont care really, I just wonder if it can be explained better somehow.

Is it for our good? It looks like there is or was a conflict and our guy is a little limited. He can just keep a bit of us safe this way. Only for a while.

Like this was not meant to last more than a while, but the danger never left. I want to speak to it. Give myself. Be consumed.

Its strange. What a subject. Thanks for bringing it up.

edit on 11 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

thanks for thoughtful mind
you ask deep questions, you have a need that isn't met by my words,

"I wonder if there is any reason to know the truth?"

this rings in me "What is the meaning to exist?" which is quite harrowing..

your mind is more like a , an arrow

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Even the aliens are powerless here. They are powerless to do negative things

They are only able to do what is best for all.

But you wrote a thread saying they are bad for Earth...make up your mind

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They've done this since they arrived. We are part modified. There may be one other animal on Earth besides humans who are also modified. Octopus. You can laugh while having next to no understanding of the subject. Especially because their genes are so different that they are harder to understand than a parrot or a monkey. So go ahead.These aliens are not your friend.A friend is one who makes you feel better.

An enemy is one who makes you feel worse. You can talk to mother Gaia. Think I'm nuts? It means metaphysically having the quintillions of atoms in your body connect to the google plex amount of atoms in the earth. And she is simple. The way to prevent alien attacks is to stop using the wifi.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

yes, as if in my first months of encounter i'd have all the truths

i found god since then..

god is much grander... that this isn't a mistake

more like something that makes him smile
with our small brain we can easily panic
but how do you think god feels.. something infinitely more aware
edit on 7-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The great white north....how neat, crisp air much?

I'm stuck in flatland....where if you go hiking or hunting....like near home.....you are probably tresspassing, this whole place is bought up and fenced

And I grew up in Casper.....

edittt...it's supernatural...what we want...like magical stuff in our real life to the better

so if you talk to Jesus , He will talk back....wait till ya get your five acres two months overdue.....and the lawyer gives ya 60 days to catch up...like 5 months payment....

then you tell the kids watch what Jesus does with this....

then three days early you slap the money cash on the desk .....i guess ya had to be there....sorry

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I dont get it mate, if i follow correctly you were behind on payments but managed to pay three days early?

Seems to me you got yourself out of a hole unless Jesus ponied up the cash. Why assume divine intervention? Also, why would God even allow money to even be in circulation amongst our respective cultures considering its pretty much the root of all evil?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I dont get it mate, if i follow correctly you were behind on payments but managed to pay three days early?

Seems to me you got yourself out of a hole unless Jesus ponied up the cash. Why assume divine intervention? Also, why would God even allow money to even be in circulation amongst our respective cultures considering its pretty much the root of all evil?

I think the point is more Jesus helped the man in his time of need rather than "ponied" up the cash....I did laugh though lol

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

well, they've likely evolved for much longer, and perhaps migrated to other planets, so i like that idea that there's different types. (evolving on one planet made them tall, on another made them short, just an idea i dont know how accurate). a lot of stories you hear an average height of 2.5-4.5 feet. you hear stories about taller ones. my alien was 3 feet. skinny. it bent it's knees kind of like a social cue, like you are staring at someone and they look over and see and then you are like "oh $*&%" and then turn away. that's kind of the vibe i got as it bent its knees to duck so i couldnt see it.

i was considering saying to you that i'm no different than anyone else giving alien info.. then i realized a big majority of people typing those, don't have the energy vibes on them knowing what aliens are like.. and how strongly energy is connected, i could be one of the first people to type on here who experienced one. that's why i don't doubt my info will get across. i think people will be able to feel, what i get out,

i already had many signs of something.. like a god.. many syncrhonisities,
i had full optimism that i stepped out and pulled the energy and i could just sense there was not what i wanted in the sky, yes i was gonna pull one down. i pulled one to flash a light and the light did so flash, out of 3 minutes of standing there, within 1-2 seconds after i pulled, i waved at the ship for 10 seconds

i was surprised as anyone would be to see something such as it

Fascinating.

Out in the open or behind something?

Weight about 3 stone?

Black or white eyes?

Visible skin damage?

How many digits on the hands and feet?

Any clothing or material covering the torso?

Did the face have a nose? Or a sunken recess?

How long was the encounter?

Did he leave or you leave first?

Where exactly did you run into him?

Also a question about the energy...

Can you control the energy, does it give you hives/goosebumps?

Edit:
Your account sounds like you can control the energy, how does that work?

edit on 8-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the biggest thing is they are apathetic to our emotions.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Cant see how unless he sprung for the debt in question.

How come when unforeseen circumstance or bad things happen, and we manage to get ourselves out of the mess, we assume Jesus or the Lords help yet fail to blame him/her/it for the predicament that arose in the first place?

Implied predestination and all that jazz, one has to wonder really?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Life is what you make of it. There are good times as well as bad. Some dwell on what they can not change and the bad times. Others put the bad times behind them and move forward. I pity the you for the latter.

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Life is pain, misery, and extremely hard toil spotted with moments of levity and happiness for a significant percentage of our race.

It may indeed be what you make it but essentially you play the cards you're dealt, and attempting to swap out said cards can be rather futile for most dependant on geographic and/or socioeconomic climate.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join