It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You aren't really interested in Aliens- You are 'mystery unravellers'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Is it delusional simply because you have not experienced it?
If you have never experienced what others have, why claim they are delusional?

I have experienced what others have, particularly when it comes to the "good people who obey will live long, propser and a happy afterlife" delusion. We all have. I call that a delusion because there's no way to objectively prove it. Any positive evidence of it is completely anecdotal.

Yet, I go along with it, too, with my own variations. I don't think about my impending death and the uselessness of my existence all the time. I'd kill myself. So I settle for trying to accomplish ultimately pointless "goals" that get me up in the morning and keep me working at my job and driving on the appropriate side of the street.

But I know what it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
a reply to: EA006

I just know from personal experience after eating meat for some reason I stop seeing god and start seeing what's before me, it all seems like the physical matter is lifeless, with no deeper meaning. That's just me personally, perhaps others- maybe from the DNA that maybe potentially effects us.

Is it carrots? I knew they had hidden benefits lol

How long does this effect last after you eat meat?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Is it delusional simply because you have not experienced it?
If you have never experienced what others have, why claim they are delusional?

I have experienced what others have, particularly when it comes to the "good people who obey will live long, propser and a happy afterlife" delusion. We all have. I call that a delusion because there's no way to objectively prove it. Any positive evidence of it is completely anecdotal.

Yet, I go along with it, too, with my own variations. I don't think about my impending death and the uselessness of my existence all the time. I'd kill myself. So I settle for trying to accomplish ultimately pointless "goals" that get me up in the morning and keep me working at my job and driving on the appropriate side of the street.

But I know what it is.

Good people who obey will live long and prosper?
Muhuhahahaha!
If only.
I don't think of of my impending death either. My belief in an afterlife is not what keeps me going either. I would kill myself if that were the case so I could be there now.
Where we differ the most is you see your daily life as a string of "utterly pointless goals".
My goal is trying to make my loved ones lives better. For now and the future.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

Not saying that just the idea of it being 'wrong' isn't in line with reality because god willed it

So, there is no such thing as free will?

Well.. could say we are all 'god' and it's not he is pushing things to happen, as there is no future, but a present moment that is constantly striving to be how is best, which it has an insurmentable strength and complexity to always achieve
like a creation
We even have so much freedom that we aren't forced to the truth, we can even be skeptical, mock it, mock any higher existence as if it would be dumb to believe in, yet it's there, so we have a lot of freedom, i would say we only have the 'notion' of free will and it's all controlled.. yet you made me realize the thing i said at the start, we are all god, and god is active 'now'

@Blue shift.. i get you about being annoyed with christianity. the thing is, like I said, it made people happy 100-200 years ago, and what people don't get is the energy of this planet completely transformed. it used to be a more sincere time of mystery and care, and it's completely transformed since then. praising and worship was a norm and tradition that people sincerely wanted. someone thinking differently and getting mocked was something we didn't personally witness what the people were actually feeling, so we don't know what it was like, but god wills everything. nowadays the energy is so different, and we still like to think it's ok to be like this because we used to 50 years ago but what a lot don't get is we are in a completely different reality, with a lot more truth exposed, and if you aren't questioning reality, then you aren't aligning with what is..

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There you go. Ultimately pointless. You know that they will eventually get sick and die no matter what you do, right? Every last one of them. But you're convinced by instinct and society that it all matters. And if that gets you up out of bed in the morning, you get rewarded for it in various ways that keep you delusional. That's called "mental health."

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I'm assuming you are trying to verify the validity to see if meat would actually still be in me, if you scientifically knew how long it was. The effect will last around 4 hours

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Eating meat boosts dopamine levels, and when that happens, you begin to see the world unvarnished, as it really is. Of course God will fade away when that happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

There you go. Ultimately pointless. You know that they will eventually get sick and die no matter what you do, right? Every last one of them. But you're convinced by instinct and society that it all matters. And if that gets you up out of bed in the morning, you get rewarded for it in various ways that keep you delusional. That's called "mental health."

Yes, they will die. Yet, while they are here I can strive to make a good life for them.
I am convinced by love that that matters. Society plays no role in that.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm assuming you are trying to verify the validity to see if meat would actually still be in me, if you scientifically knew how long it was. The effect will last around 4 hours

What makes you different then from everyone else?

And if you feel different after eating meat does that mean everyone else is in the wrong because they don't get the....not really sure what to call it....vibes? Powers?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Eating meat boosts dopamine levels, and when that happens, you begin to see the world unvarnished, as it really is. Of course God will fade away when that happens.

Then the sweats start lol

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

not criticizing anyone for eating it. what made einstein different than other scientists that made him discover? i dont know. you are talking to someone whos been both a solid meat eater and a pretty solid vegetarian.. i'm not here to criticize, simply pointing out something i experienced. if everyone was in a grassy forest and a guy came from over the hill, and they said what's it like and he said it was all snowy and stuff, then that's all he's doing.. letting you know there's "MORE OUT THERE"
btw plants are shown to be hyper-sensitive to energy.. RNA (single dna strand)'s been shown to enter the blood stream.. perhaps that could make me more feeling of energy.

nowadays a lot more people are finding synrchronsities like they keep aligning with a person at a time to a point where they think there's something controlling it.. paired with people being vegetarian, i think this will become common knowledge soon that people can feel energy, as time is calming and people springing new awareness
edit on 7-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Tell us more about this previous reality?

Organised religious dogma and self-importance never mind a dependence on petroleum and our own penchant for destruction is what keeps 99.999 percent of humanity in the dark regarding our real place in the universe, if indeed we have one.

That being said the information age in which we live may indeed usher in a new golden age for humanity allowing us to ponder and possibly answer some of the larger questions that seemingly go unanswered.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, they will die. Yet, while they are here I can strive to make a good life for them.

One of my useless degrees is in Sociology, so I can tell you that society does indeed play a big role in that from the time you're a little tiny baby.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

it's already on the way.. if not god wouldn't have someone like me who already found many proven things..
sorry but the younger generation has adapted to the changes much more and already see the new world.. many people 46+ are still going strong with how they are raised.. which is why you may keep on the habit of watching news, ignoring younger people for speaking anything 'different', and so on.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The hail you say

that last paragraph was just too far out there unnecessarily....idk, I'm whole Bible.....one gets a sense by study'n it for five decades......i mean one can glean details....tis a war.....huh!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

One of my useless degrees is in Sociology, so I can tell you that society does indeed play a big role in that from the time you're a little tiny baby.

not as much as god

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
The hail you say

that last paragraph was just too far out there unnecessarily....idk, I'm whole Bible.....one gets a sense by study'n it for five decades......i mean one can glean details....tis a war.....huh!

sorry, i knew that could be hurtful to anyone.
from what i can tell, that group is unable to get in their heads anything one tells them
there's nothing much one can do besides desire their heads to explode

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Interested in these "proven things" you say you have found, what are they?

I'm 42 myself, cant remember the last time i watched the NEWS or picked up a paper, although i do get information from other sources, generally of a digital variety, which let's face it can be manipulated.

Gods a bit late to the party all the same, kind of an absentee parent figure at best with a serious inferiority complex against his beloved creations if the Bible is anything to go by to be honest. And at worst an anthropomorphised creation of Man with all his fear and fallibility at play.

Young people tend to be saying the same things really, same crap slightly different wrapping paper which is the real problem regarding the paradigm humanity has been following throughout recorded history.
edit on 7-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Perhaps they do not do as you perceive but Ascend beyond your willed perception Blue Shift?

And what then would be wrong in assisting them if they fall ill or suffer biological malfunctions in this dimension?

If the Father knows his offspring are unaware or not paying attention to the ETERNAL paranormal and supernatural aspects of themselves and data transmitted.
Then he too also knows they will eventually Ascend back to their point of origin once they wake up to the truth of their designed realities to teach them.
Those of us who struggle accepting, may just require more cycles or phases of Life and Death within Existence to learn eventually.

Many blessings to those sent beyond and their families mourning in USA Texas

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No...no it's cool

don't say hurtful....it's not hurtful.....where did that come from

naw we can understand the idea....it's in scripture, i figured you were coming from that angle

the last sentence ....you're telling on yourself sorta
can't stay too long...we could talk for a while.....gotta go catch that dang japanese yen....on my one minute chart......can ya believe it, I can tell where the yen is going for the rest of the day on a one minute chart at the Tokyo Open.....true story....thanks for the star somebody

edit on 7-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join