It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS Founder Met With Russian Operative Before And After Trump Tower Meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Very interesting video from an old piece on C-SPAN with Jacoby. The parallels with what's happening right now are uncanny. This was during the impeachment of Bill and has to do with campaign financing and many other things. It's about 40 min long but really interesting to watch.

Jacoby cspan
edit on 11/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

2. V meets fusion before the meeting and let's them know she is supposed to meet Don Jr.

(Now it is possible that fusion actually helped faciltate the meeting by putting her in touch with someone like chaika or amalgrov, but I don't see any proof of that so I will assume it's not the case for the rest of this.)

This seems very plausible to me seeing V connections to fusion.

Fusion then asks her to fill them in on how the meeting goes.

This is terrible for the reasons outlined in scenario 1.

In addition, it is willful collusion with an exact person that the dems would later claim to be a Russian agent, for the express purpose of affecting the election.

Now you ask why would the dems set on this.

Good question.

The first point there was really nothing to say. Had Don Jr. made a bargain with V in some way, perhaps fusion would have blasted this to their media friends.

Secondly, Hillary was way ahead. Releasing this story could have also led to having to reveal connections between fusion and Hillary's team, and their connection to V.

I think this is a big story. It is coming out more and more everyday how unethical and willing to employ shady practices the dnc and Hillary's team was.

This is yet another facet that needs to be seriously investigated.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
More and more I am thinking that the bad Russian actors in all of this are the ones held up in Ukraine .

As far as I know, Podesta was lobbying for Ukraine, not Russia.

Interesting!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Although they will resort to accusing the entire system of being "rigged against her" and probably some form of bias against women.

Indeed, as tired and worn out as it is, Hillary loves being the victim.

The DNC had a chance to throw her off after her loss to Trump.
But they didn't, still letting her dominate the circuit.

Was she planning on running again?
edit on 7-11-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Another thing to keep in mind, Don Jr. is the one who released the emails in which 'Russian Collusion' is, supposedly, proven.

The useful idiots can't get it through their dense craniums that it was done as an exercise in transparency the likes of which Hillary & co are not seen as operating with.

Case in point, what was Hillary & Co's initial reaction when being accused of having hired Fusion GPS?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Very interesting video from an old piece on C-SPAN with Jacoby. The parallels with what's happening right now are uncanny. This was during the impeachment of Bill and has to do with campaign financing and many other things. It's about 40 min long but really interesting to watch.

Jacoby cspan

Another one related and with tons of parallels and Mary Jacoby as well....seems she learned these schemes and quite possibly passed them on....the parallels are really pretty shocking.

C-SPAN Jacoby

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You mean the single issue voters circa 2016? Hillary voters had one issue in mind: stop Trump from winning. They didn't vote for anything, just against him. How could they? She took no message other than "I'm not Donald Trump, vote for me" to the American people.

That, to me, is a low information voter. She couldn't even get her followers excited (or to even attend) at rallies. The only signs I saw for her were at campaign offices, literally no one (in this admittedly pro-Trump state) had Hillary signs. They didn't go to the polls to vote for her, they were solely motivated by their hatred of Trump (thanks to the frenzy she whipped them into).

Have you noticed the same line of attack used against Trump (racist, anti-women, anti-gay, anti-everything holy) is used against every single GOP candidate for various offices? Look no further than the VA Gubernatorial race. Poor GOP candidate was labeled "racist" and everything else under the sun. If I'm not mistaken, their basis for this eroneous claim (which probably cost them the election) was that he didn't support illegal sanctuary cities.

No surprise there, as most of these people say wanting to deport illegal immigrants is a racial thing also.

edit on 11/7/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How curious! Watching this now.

I just came across an article on CNN's undisclosed ties to
Fusion GPS. In it, the DC took screen shots from Mary Jacoby's
Facebook. Said she bragged about Glenn's role in the dossier.

Also a lot of pics of Fusion officials with CNN reporters.

dailycaller.com...

Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How curious! Watching this now.

I just came across an article on CNN's undisclosed ties to
Fusion GPS. In it, the DC took screen shots from Mary Jacoby's
Facebook. Said she bragged about Glenn's role in the dossier.

Also a lot of pics of Fusion officials with CNN reporters.

dailycaller.com...

Hmmmmm

Will save that to read tonight once the kiddos are down.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Congress needs to find out if Fusion's "Global Positioning System" was defective.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wouldn't say it's insignificant but it's not "effectively [proof] that the Trump Tower meeting was a setup" either.

This still is important because although fusion did not plant her, and perhaps didn't know about her meeting with Don jr. they were getting chummy with the same person both before and after Don Jr that the dems decried.

Yes. More than "getting chummy," Fusion GPS was getting paid to dig up dirt to assist the anti-Magnitsky effort that appears to have been primarily led by Veselnitskaya.

So this means at best for dems, if V was not a big deal, they paid a firm for oppo research on trump that was the very thing they were criticizing and Don Jr really did not do anything that differently than the dems

There's no evidence that Fusion GPS knew that Veselnitskaya was meeting with Don Jr let alone that the Marc Elias/DNC/Clinton campaign/etc knew that Fusion GPS had spent some period of time (the impression I get is a couple years), digging up dirt for the anti-Magnitsky cadre. There's compelling evidence that the meeting had nothing to do with Fusion GPS and was orchestrated by Goldstone, who flat said he was doing it at the behest of Emin Agalarov.

Do you remember what the email to Don Jr said?

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Don Jr and Emin Agalarov are not strangers. In fact, Goldstone not once says "Agalarov" and Don Jr knows exactly who Goldstone and Emin both are. It's not like he said "Mr. Trump, I'm Rob Goldstone and I represent Emin Agalarov."

So what role would Fusion GPS play in a possible "setup" exactly? And as I've said in other posts, does it really make sense that that Team Hillary knew about this "setup" and didn't use it during the campaign? Of course not. If I were them and I knew about it, I would have dropped that little bombshell the week of the election and coasted to victory before anyone had time to ask any questions.

So I think it's reasonable to assume that they didn't know. That doesn't mean Fusion GPS didn't know but I kinda think they might have told Marc Elias if they did and got themselves a big fat bonus.

Now of course, Fusion GPS knew that it was digging up dirt for the Russians on the one hand and digging up dirt on Trump on the other, specifically subcontracting Steele to dig up dirt about Russia.

What are the implications for Simpson? I don't know that there are *any* at all. It's not illegal to be hired to investigate. As long as that's *all* they did. And since Simpson isn't a lobbyist and there's absolutely no evidence of him lobbying that I've read (so far anyway), I don't think he's facing the same problems as Akhmetshin and others.

I mean, what would his crime be?

or at worst V is working as a sort of spy to plant Kremlin influence, and this cast doubt on the intentions of the Kremlin agents giving info on the doSauer who fusion also health with.

And again, if that dossier was used for things like fisa warrants, it is a bombshell.

Yes, this is definitely hints at the worst case scenario. If for instance, Glenn Simpson told Veselnitskaya that Fusion GPS had contracted Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump relating to Russia and Veselnitskaya went back to the Russian government with this information and in response to that, the Russians somehow fed Steele disinformation which was then in turn sent by Steele to the FBI, McCain, etc and then uncorroborated information was used for FISA warrants for Page and Manafort — that would be a very big deal.

In fact, that would be a significant piece of successful Russian influence coupled with possible malfeasance by the FISC and FBI.

But what's in it for Russia in that scenario? And was Simpson in contact with Veselnitskaya personally? Was he working under her direction? Was he doing so in June?

I know he's been interviewed by Mueller's team already, I want to say that was reported in early October. IIRC, he also gave something like 10 hours of testimony to Congress a couple months ago.

I guess we'll see what develops.

Also in this scenario, fusion and the dems didn't come out and admit their connection with V in this way, which shows they are more c0ncerned with gamesmanship that rooting out Russian influence.

Again, I just don't see the Democrats sitting on the Veselnitskaya meeting if they knew about it. Do you? Not that I'm going to give them credit for putting rooting out Russian influence over gamesmanship. The picture that is emerging is that there's a lot of undue foreign influence in DC and nobody has been doing a damn thing about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The useful idiots can't get it through their dense craniums that it was done as an exercise in transparency the likes of which Hillary & co are not seen as operating with.

Lmao. No it wasn't. He knew that a NY Times reporter had the emails and was about to release them. He decided to release them first in attempt to get ahead of the scandal and so that he could make claims about transparency.

Clearly you fell for it hook line and sinker. You did know that a reporter already had the emails and had contacted Don Jr for a comment right?

Did you also forget the part about how they lied and tried to play it off as a meeting about adoptions?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They used what during the election? If the Clinton campaign knew about that meeting before the election. Why wouldn't they have revealed it when it would have mattered?

Simple deduction; she was planning on winning. She was planning on
being POTUS and using all of this on Trump after he lost.

But he beat her and she lost!

When you set someone up, you do not play your hand until the
entire plan runs its course. So obviously The "Russian bromance"
was concocted as the media cover story while Obama used the
fake dossier to get FISA warrants. Then on Inaugural day NYT
publishes the Wire Tap story because they needed to try
and discredit his win and his legitimacy.
edit on 7-11-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow there is a team of them working together ...makes me wonder if our own anti might not be a part of the crew .the guy can write thats for sure

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Trump Jr emails were part of the strategy as well.

The timing of everything was a perfect "one step ahead".

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Wow there is a team of them working together ...makes me wonder if our own anti might not be a part of the crew .the guy can write thats for sure

Ante isn't part of it...just a good researcher and writer with valid oppositional points. I value Antes research as it helps me as well. The more oppositional someone gets with me the more I dig. An echo chamber would suck.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I bet that "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia is having a cow after hearing this exposure !!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You mean the single issue voters circa 2016? Hillary voters had one issue in mind: stop Trump from winning. They didn't vote for anything, just against him. How could they? She took no message other than "I'm not Donald Trump, vote for me" to the American people.

Are you saying that a large percentage of Trump's voters didn't vote for him to stop Hillary from winning? Surely you are not.

Have you noticed the same line of attack used against Trump (racist, anti-women, anti-gay, anti-everything holy) is used against every single GOP candidate for various offices? Look no further than the VA Gubernatorial race. Poor GOP candidate was labeled "racist" and everything else under the sun. If I'm not mistaken, their basis for this eroneous claim (which probably cost them the election) was that he didn't support illegal sanctuary cities.

No surprise there, as most of these people say wanting to deport illegal immigrants is a racial thing also.

Oh? You don't think that Republicans use identity politics? They're literally the ones who kicked off modern race-based identity politics (see Southern Strategy).

I live in NJ. Here's an official campaign ad by the GOP candidate for governor:

What's the message there? It's literally that Patrick Murphy "has the backs" of child raping, child murdering illegals. Ed Gillespie is running similar ads. They even look like they were produced by the same studio.

So yeah, the message from the GOP is if you don't vote for the Republican, immigrant rapists are going to rape and murder your family.

edit on 2017-11-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is no such a thing as a "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia .

edit on 7-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

There is no such a thing as a "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia .

And THAT is what The Trump Campaign knew too.

Just like when Papadopolous had info that the Russians had Hillary's emails.

Problem was, those emails were recovered by the FBI several months before and it was published that the FBI had them.

The "bait" was to get the Trump Campaign to receive the raw emails with classified material.

What do you think would have happened to the Trump Campaign shortly after taking possession of classified material?

Bingo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join