It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primary Was Unfair in 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The "Chair" of the Democrat National Committee Tom Perez went on the Thom Hartmann show today.

Meathead Perez actually almost admitted the DNC was unfair last year !!

He naturally was as diplomatic as he could be.

But he did say they (the DNC) needs to "earn" everybody's trust

And he said the Democrats did not put its best foot forward in 2016

Well Duh

He apparently was attempting to respond to Donna Brazile's recent comments.

Fish out of water always flounder.

Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primary Was Unfair in 2016

Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Tom Perez admitted that the DNC fell short on ensuring that the Democrats’ presidential primary in 2016 was fair for everybody who ran during an interview on Tuesday.

Perez appeared on “The Thom Hartmann Program” to discuss accusations that the DNC rigged the primary process in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Thom Hartmann asked Perez about these accusations and how he is working to resolve them.

“I’ll be the first to admit that we have to earn the trust of everybody,” Perez told Hartmann. “And I’ll be the first to admit that the DNC didn’t put its best foot forward in 2016 and because of that we have trust gaps.”

Perez then explained how he asked Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) to serve as DNC Vice Chair to ensure a unified party.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

While that corrupted sniper dodging, lucky coincidence winning, 100% coin toss winner wont go to jail . it certainly looks like her career has been exposed for the fraud it is.

i can't imagine the dnc being so desperate , stupid, or brazen to try to push Hillary on the people one more time.

edit on 001130America/ChicagoTue, 07 Nov 2017 15:00:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They have definitely turned on Hillary. Her paid shills will probably try to discredit Perez like they're doing with Donna Brazile, but seemingly everybody of any consequence in the DNC is running away from the Wicked Queen.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

seeing the hold outs still fighting "the good fight" is both sad and pathetic. it's as if they don't follow the news at all, just reply with what's on the narrative sheet. I feel like if the smug, self riotous attitude was to ever leave, we could all discuss things like we used to, but until they realize that everything left isn't perfect, and they aren't really smarter than anyone else, I suspect we will have more of the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If it was not for Donna brazile exposing DNC corruption, Perez would never have said a word. The man has zero credibility, integrity or character.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow some big news might be coming out soon, looks the members of the Dem party are jumping ship, perhaps trying to save their own butts. Et tu brute?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just wait, in a few posts someone will be along to tell us that's not really what he meant and the Trump is in the pocket of the Russians.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Just wait, in a few posts someone will be along to tell us that's not really what he meant and the Trump is in the pocket of the Russians.

There are people who defended the Titanic days and weeks after it sunk.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Such a novel idea: Hinesty.
Something the DNC is sooo afraid of!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
They have definitely turned on Hillary. Her paid shills will probably try to discredit Perez like they're doing with Donna Brazile, but seemingly everybody of any consequence in the DNC is running away from the Wicked Queen.

I wonder if she added the last straw to the camel?

Perez was on Tucker today too. I was half listening but he had the usual excuses and said the DNC has plenty of good people to run next time.

Oh yeah, he talked about Donna too, being misinformed or something. Basically denial of her accusations.

edit on 11 7 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join