It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile asked Hillary to find Seth Rich's murderer & HRC said "I really have to go"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Now unless you have some evidence of Trump being a sadist, well you should re-evaluate your position, if your partisansnip will even allow you to change your opinion, otherwise you just go on wich cho bad self.

Not that it's relevant to this discussion, but Lyndon Johnson had a sadistic side. He would do things like show his dick to others, and even dictated orders while sitting on the toilet, and he did this because he enjoyed how it made other people uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep. And the dude was a mass murdering war criminal Just like Hillary.

Now maybe Trump will prove himself to be that, we'll see, but the lib's have been screaming about things Trump hasn't even done yet when Hillary already has decades of the same BS under her pantsuit belt.

But NOPE, she'd never murder a staffer to keep her own crusty butt out of prison / electric chair.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would add, the rumors we hear about Hillary's personal life do seem to fit the mold of an antisocial loner. Stories persistently depict her as a hostile, unfriendly person who really doesn't treat anybody well. Her marriage appears to be one of pure convenience (for her), and reports from around the time Bill left office suggested that Chelsea had a much better relationship with him than she did with her mother. Rumors also hold that Hillary is a heavy drinker, which again goes along with an antisocial personality.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No doubt, and good observation.

I hadnt considered that that far into it for my Hillary = sychopath thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Sounds like Seth might be Donna's bargaining chip. She's dangling him for some reason that's for sure, eh?

Exactly my thought.

Interesting times.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump's Machiavellianism is standard procedure of anyone in the NY business world; CEO types, as it is in DC politics.

Likewise, we've seen enough about Hillary's egomaniac syndrome that for someone to defend Hillary make ego their case against Trump is is just hardcore hypocrisy.

Now that that's out of the way, we have the clear cut case of Hillary being a psychopathic, Al Qaeda terrorist arming mass murdering war criminal, and even laughing with glee about such.

We have the inverse of of such, if anything, so far with Trump.

And again, you'll push on with this backwards hypocritical logic, as if you're reading from a response flowchart, and act like you're any different from the rest of the Hillary bots around here?

Now Trump very well may be a sociopath / psychopath. Machiavellianism doesn't inherently prove that. While being a psychopath doesn't inherently mean that a person is evil; will commit evil acts.

That's where Sadism comes into play. You combine Machiavellianism + Sociopathy / Psychopathy + SADISM and that generally gives you the Ted Bundy's of the world.

And that Qaddafi video proves Hillary is serious sadistic tendencies.

Now unless you have some evidence of Trump being a sadist, well you should re-evaluate your position, if your partisansnip will even allow you to change your opinion, otherwise you just go on wich cho bad self.

Lol!

Thank you IIB, you just saved me a whole lot of typing!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I wonder what Brad Bauman says the Rich family thinks of this?

Apparently, this:

Through spokesman Brad Bauman, the Rich family said in a statement, “Since Seth was murdered, Donna Brazile has been a great friend to the Rich family and has been extremely supportive of the family’s efforts to find Seth’s killers.”

edit on 7-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join