It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile asked Hillary to find Seth Rich's murderer & HRC said "I really have to go"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GuidedKill

Real facts? I'm not even sure what the # we are talking about. Or rather you are talking about. -I- was having a discussion with the OP about if Hillary Clinton is a sociopath or not and can show empathy to others. YOU instead are trying to get me to admit to some trivial aspect about Clinton's public persona directly after the election. Can you not see how these things aren't in any way shape or form related discussion topics or something?

OK ill discuss that as well as point out your lack of factual information....

So what kind of person (mentally) stages a photo op in the woods two days after losing an election in an attempt to make themselves seem more human? Is that a sociopath? If the picture is staged are those really emotions involved or being displayed in the photo or just acting? Surely someone doesn't attempt a PR stunt to show how "genuine" or "human" they are do they?

Are you willing to admit that isn't normal human behavior? Or will this be another deflection on how I just don't "understand you"?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Who cares why she had the photo anyways? I'm guessing the lady saw her in the woods and asked for a picture with her.

Are you willing to admit that isn't normal human behavior? Or will this be another deflection on how I just don't "understand you"?

Taking a picture with a fan isn't normal human behavior? Can I have some of whatever you just smoked? It sounds really good.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Who cares why she had the photo anyways? I'm guessing the lady saw her in the woods and asked for a picture with her.

Taking a picture with a fan isn't normal human behavior? Can I have some of whatever you just smoked? It sounds really good.

So you don't care to discuss anything that I mentioned? The proven staged photo, the mental capacity of a person who "needs" to set up a PR stunt to appear more human.

You only argument to everything I have pointed out and questioned you about is I must be high and you want some....

Thanks for the great contribution! I now see why the party you support is always winning!! With such intelligent supports like yourself how could they ever lose??

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So you don't care to discuss anything that I mentioned?

Not really. Talking to you gives me a headache trying to follow your insane jumps in logic and personal attacks. Also, since when was that photo staged? Because the Daily Fail said so? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, can you be any more gullible?

Oh no wait. It's even worse:

However, some critics allege that their meeting while hiking was staged and not random at all.

Some critics is "proven" in your book!
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So you don't care to discuss anything that I mentioned?

Not really. Talking to you gives me a headache trying to follow your insane jumps in logic and personal attacks. Also, since when was that photo staged? Because the Daily Fail said so? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, can you be any more gullible?

I'll take your wet noodle attempt at deflection as a sign of your mental incapacity form a valid point or counter argument....

Since you seem like you may need a little guidance on the English language, that means you lost the argument....

edit on 7-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Do you. Seeing as how you think the Daily Fail and "some critics" is definitive proof of your point, there really isn't much else to say to you except, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

Meh. Trump is a better example of a clear, cut sociopath. So whatever you think Hillary is, it matters little since someone who is far less empathetic towards others was ultimately elected.

HIllary got people killed, and laughed with glee about it on national television.

Trump sees a video of her Al Qaeda mercenaries beheading person(s), and he recoiled and insisted on ending her program.

But Trump is the true sociopath in your view?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Sounds like Seth might be Donna's bargaining chip. She's dangling him for some reason that's for sure, eh?

I think its more "careful how you drag me through the mud, I can get you dirty too" .

I like how she also referenced the race card as well.

Eithercase, she may want to talk to Assange for a dead mans switch.

edit on 361130America/ChicagoTue, 07 Nov 2017 12:36:57 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

All I see in the OP is the OP reading too far into what was said and inventing his own narrative.

Well, after observing your responses on this board for a while now all I can say is, if you didn't have your nose so far up Hilarys "electoral college" you may see there IS something to this post. I will be watching. Not you, the topic

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

What is it with people thinking they know me around here? They all seem to think they have me and my thoughts pinned down and all feel they need to let me know this when in reality they don't know me much at all. It would be nice if they stayed in their own lane and minded their business, but it seems like they all want to focus on my business instead.

Case in point. DorianSoran. Who are you anyways? Why do you think you know me? Because you read a bunch of posts of mine? Lol. Get over yourself. The OP even admitted to misrepresenting his point in the thread. The only thing I know about you is you are a tard for thinking you know me.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Real facts? I'm not even sure what the # we are talking about. Or rather you are talking about. -I- was having a discussion with the OP about if Hillary Clinton is a sociopath or not and can show empathy to others. YOU instead are trying to get me to admit to some trivial aspect about Clinton's public persona directly after the election. Can you not see how these things aren't in any way shape or form related discussion topics or something?

OK ill discuss that as well as point out your lack of factual information....

So what kind of person (mentally) stages a photo op in the woods two days after losing an election in an attempt to make themselves seem more human? Is that a sociopath? If the picture is staged are those really emotions involved or being displayed in the photo or just acting? Surely someone doesn't attempt a PR stunt to show how "genuine" or "human" they are do they?

I'm not defending Clinton, but politicians do all kinds of pr and publicity stunts all the time. That's hardly abnormal.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Meh. Trump is a better example of a clear, cut sociopath. So whatever you think Hillary is, it matters little since someone who is far less empathetic towards others was ultimately elected.

I would have to disagree, her laughter about killing Gaddafi, sums it up, and then her laughing about defending a brutal rapist is on par with the kind of monster she is.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Nice, you have two anecdotes of what you consider Hillary Clinton being callous. Meanwhile, I have actions that Trump did near daily his whole #ing life that show he is a callous monster. There really is no comparison here. If you've convinced yourself that Hillary cares about people less then there is no reasoning with you because you are clearly sticking your head in the sand on everything that Trump does and has done.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm not saying whether Trump is/isn't a sociopath. We don't know him well enough. (I hope you're not basing your judgments off The Apprentice. You know he was playing for the camera, right?)

But Hillary has been a public figure for well over 20 years now, and despite wracking my brain I cannot think of even one example where she displayed anything resembling empathy. Even the phony sympathy you expect to see from politicians is something I don't remember seeing from her.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm not saying whether Trump is/isn't a sociopath. We don't know him well enough. (I hope you're not basing your judgments off The Apprentice. You know he was playing for the camera, right?)

If you are referring to me with this comment, I've been aware of Trump's antics and my displeasure with them since the 90's. Well before the Apprentice came out. In fact, I just saw his Apprentice show as more of the same from him. An ego trip that allows him to talk down to people and build himself up at their expense.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump's Machiavellianism is standard procedure of anyone in the NY business world; CEO types, as it is in DC politics.

Likewise, we've seen enough about Hillary's egomaniac syndrome that for someone to defend Hillary make ego their case against Trump is is just hardcore hypocrisy.

Now that that's out of the way, we have the clear cut case of Hillary being a psychopathic, Al Qaeda terrorist arming mass murdering war criminal, and even laughing with glee about such.

We have the inverse of of such, if anything, so far with Trump.

And again, you'll push on with this backwards hypocritical logic, as if you're reading from a response flowchart, and act like you're any different from the rest of the Hillary bots around here?

Now Trump very well may be a sociopath / psychopath. Machiavellianism doesn't inherently prove that. While being a psychopath doesn't inherently mean that a person is evil; will commit evil acts.

That's where Sadism comes into play. You combine Machiavellianism + Sociopathy / Psychopathy + SADISM and that generally gives you the Ted Bundy's of the world.

And that Qaddafi video proves Hillary is serious sadistic tendencies.

Now unless you have some evidence of Trump being a sadist, well you should re-evaluate your position, if your partisansnip will even allow you to change your opinion, otherwise you just go on wich cho bad self.

edit on 7-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Being an arrogant jerk and being a sociopath aren't the same thing. A sociopath does not experience empathy. They can't connect with other people on an emotional level. For this reason, they tend to be antisocial loners, and struggle to maintain any sort of normal adult relationship.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump's Machiavellianism is standard procedure of anyone in the NY business world; CEO types, as it is in DC politics.

Yeah. That must be why types like Michael Bloomberg want nothing to do with him. However I tire quickly of reading your posts and cleared the rest out.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Being an arrogant jerk and being a sociopath aren't the same thing. A sociopath does not experience empathy. They can't connect with other people on an emotional level. For this reason, they tend to be antisocial loners, and struggle to maintain any sort of normal adult relationship.

Right. Trump is a sociopath. He will even throw his own family under the bus to save his own skin. Right now it hasn't gotten that far, but he has hinted at throwing Kushner under the bus and right now he is trying to blame Flynn on Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And he overtly forfeits again.

Too much logic, data and insights makes some peoples brains hurt, apparently.

I've lost count of how many times this has happened at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join