It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile asked Hillary to find Seth Rich's murderer & HRC said "I really have to go"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Donna Brazile Has A Theory About Who Killed Seth Rich

"I felt some responsibility for Seth Rich’s death. I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights. With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town. [My friend] Elaine expressed her doubts about that, and I heard her. The FBI said that they did not see any Russian fingerprints there."

So, FBI does not think Russia is involved. Brazile's thought process is quite interesting as to who might be responsible - Russians and Racists. Says a lot about her thought process as she may as well have blamed Lightning and Bee Stings in terms of how responsible those groups are for US deaths in reality.

About her last conversation with Hillary.

"I knew the campaign had over $3 million set aside in a legal fund. Could she help me get this lawsuit started? And don’t forget the murder of Seth Rich, I told her. Did she want to contribute to Seth’s reward fund? We still hadn’t found the person responsible for the tragic murder of this bright young DNC staffer. You’re right, she said. We’re going to get to that. But she really had to go. She had made the call and checked it off her list, and I accepted after we said our good-byes that I might never hear from her again."

So at the very least, Hillary could care less about a little person like Seth Rich. Or maybe she just didn't want to spend any money on investigating herself.
edit on 7-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sounds like Seth might be Donna's bargaining chip. She's dangling him for some reason that's for sure, eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Probably life insurance... coming to public with all these things lately

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

That's what it looks and smells like. Hard to conceive of it any other way. Could be a fake out just to keep the ball in Hillary's court but that doesn't make as much sense as Donna's floating her life insurance.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You’re right, she said. We’re going to get to that.

And to you... that equals...

So at the very least, Hillary could care less about a little person like Seth Rich. Or maybe she just didn't want to spend any money on investigating herself.

Ok.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Sounds like Seth might be Donna's bargaining chip. She's dangling him for some reason that's for sure, eh?

Brazile obviously has her suspicions.
I DO like how she appears to be concerned about Seth's murder.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

All I see in the OP is the OP reading too far into what was said and inventing his own narrative.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

All I see in the OP is the OP reading too far into what was said and inventing his own narrative.

Perhaps - I admit this doesn't really prove anything.

I just find it interesting to hear about this call and speculate on why Brazile decided to publish it.

The question I have is does Hillary actually experience human emotions and experience guilt or fear at the question, or was it more of a don't bother me with this nonsense answer. I wish I could hear a recording to evaluate it.

edit on 7-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
The question I have is does Hillary actually experience human emotions and experience guilt or fear at the question, or was it more of a don't bother me with this nonsense answer. I wish I could hear a recording to evaluate it.

Hillary Clinton was so distraught over losing the Presidential election that she disappeared from public view for a few months. She initially didn't even want to concede defeat. If this isn't the perfect example of being emotional, I don't know what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton was so distraught over losing the Presidential election that she disappeared from public view for a few months. She initially didn't even want to concede defeat. If this isn't the perfect example of being emotional, I don't know what you want to see.

Disappeared from public view as in straight to twitter...Or maybe you meant she just disappeared to the woods with a PR stunt??

TWITTER
edit on 7-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm not quite sure the title of the thread is accurate, considering the content you provided in the OP.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Chris Rollins is really Hillary Clinton? Wow. That is some info that I didn't know. But hey! Thanks for proving my point further. That is a picture of Hillary Clinton showing the emotion of happiness. I'm not sure why at the time, but there you go.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I should rephrase I suppose. I know she shows emotion when it comes to herself. There have been many reports of her flipping her lid and screaming like a crazy person when things do not go her way.

What I meant is, is she a sociopath that shows no empathy towards others - which is what I highly suspect.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Chris Rollins is really Hillary Clinton? Wow. That is some info that I didn't know. But hey! Thanks for proving my point further. That is a picture of Hillary Clinton showing the emotion of happiness. I'm not sure why at the time, but there you go.

So that isn't Hillary on Twitter in the woods two days after the election? And it wasn't proven that the woman in the picture is a avid Clinton Supporter that has been in many "random photos"?

Don't act like the PR stunt didn't happen because Chris Rollins twitter is linked...laughable.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Meh. Trump is a better example of a clear, cut sociopath. So whatever you think Hillary is, it matters little since someone who is far less empathetic towards others was ultimately elected.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Man. Do you EVER read correctly? Like every time you respond to me it is like you are having an argument with an imaginary person and you only HAPPEN to be looking at me when you speak.

First off. I said that Hillary Clinton disappeared from public view. Someone's personal twitter (that isn't even her twitter account) isn't public view. ESPECIALLY when the photo was taken in the middle of the woods and not a planned media event. Second, none of this has anything to do with the point I was originally trying to make. That Hillary can display emotions. So really, what is your point exactly? Just so you can tell me I'm wrong? Score some petty semantics points?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Man. Do you EVER read correctly? Like every time you respond to me it is like you are having an argument with an imaginary person and you only HAPPEN to be looking at me when you speak.

First off. I said that Hillary Clinton disappeared from public view. Someone's personal twitter (that isn't even her twitter account) isn't public view. ESPECIALLY when the photo was taken in the middle of the woods and not a planned media event. Second, none of this has anything to do with the point I was originally trying to make. That Hillary can display emotions. So really, what is your point exactly? Just so you can tell me I'm wrong? Score some petty semantics points?

Man do you always use the "no one understands me" defense when someone calls you out on your BS??

You said she disappeared from public view for months after the election and I merely pointed out your false information with the infamous "out of the woods" photo which has been proven to not have been so "random".

Again I'll try some facts on you like in the past but I'm sure you'll just come with the "I didn't say that routine" or "You're reading into my statements" or whatever third grade defense you have for your constant false statements.

The chance encounter a mother hiking with her daughter had with Hillary Clinton the day after losing the election may not be what it has been made out to seem.

The chance encounter Gerster had with Clinton gained national media attention as it was the first time Clinton had been photographed after losing the election.

When Gerster was in high school, her mother held a fundraiser for Clinton at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua.

Gerster and her sister posed for a photo with Clinton inside the restaurant which happens to be one of the politician's favorites, as the siblings smiled next to a beaming Clinton.

Gerster has since removed both photos from her profile on Facebook.

P.S. CLINK CLINK CLINK......that's the sound of me dropping the mic on you......

LINK

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Man do you always use the "no one understands me" defense when someone calls you out on your BS??

You said she disappeared from public few for months after the election and I merely pointed out your false information with the infamous "out of the woods" photo which has been proven to not have been so "random".

This is called semantics and had zero to do with my point about Hillary being able to show emotion. Seriously. The fact you don't understand me is on display rather obviously. You latch on to the littlest things in my post that you can disprove and then make a big deal out of it. I'm going to snip your "facts" as I really don't care about addressing your red herring.

Great. Hillary Clinton wasn't 100% incognito post election. So what? That was never my point anyways. What's next, are you going to argue with me over what she had for dinner too?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

You said she disappeared from public few for months after the election and I merely pointed out your false information with the infamous "out of the woods" photo which has been proven to not have been so "random".

Great. Hillary Clinton wasn't 100% incognito post election. So what? That was never my point anyways. What's next, are you going to argue with me over what she had for dinner too?

And there it is!! The classic defense you always use...It's getting old my friend. Either get some real facts to bring to the table or at least another excuse other than "no one understands me".

You're better than that.....aren't you???

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Real facts? I'm not even sure what the # we are talking about. Or rather you are talking about. -I- was having a discussion with the OP about if Hillary Clinton is a sociopath or not and can show empathy to others. YOU jump into the discussion out of nowhere and instead are trying to get me to admit to some trivial aspect about Clinton's public persona directly after the election. Can you not see how these things aren't in any way shape or form related discussion topics or something?

It's like all you care about is proving me wrong no matter how inconsequential the detail to the overarching conversation I'm having is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join