It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Creates 2 Fake Trump Scandals First Day of Asia Trip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well...you're right about one thing. You guys have plenty of hot water. "In up to your necks" comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
CNN and especially Zucker knows their time on Earth's airwaves are getting shorter
The end is nigh
Lawsuits and AT&T gonna end em

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

And where did YOU get this info from? The same "media" machines...

This is the problem we have...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey, those of you who posted the fish feeding story on your Facebook, come on, admit it right here. You know you believed it.

Our media is a shame around the world. They're being paid (possibly bribed) to lie like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Oh it's fake alright, and completely unprofessional.

I watched it myself, Trump suggested Japan should purchase US military hardware-that's it! As for the koi pond I am highly dubious of that and even my most trusted news resources never reported that. Does CNN stand for Co fabricated News Network?

I don't like Trump but i will say if I were him i'd be p!$$ed because none of that happened; he merely made a dissimilar gesture and as someone who wishes to pursue a career in the media, there are not enough facepalms to go around.

edit on 7-11-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm not much of a trump supporter but the MSM kinda pushes me to support him. I've never seen such a mission by our own press to smear an elected official.

CNN in particular is 90% hate articles on trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Way to circulate these stories and give them more clicks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: dragonridr

I noticed no matter what he does he will be called stupid,racist,nazi,corrupt,misoginist,evil,liar or faker. I think its going to far and i dont even like him myself. But it seems to be acceptable to say anything about him or the first lady. There is no respect for the office or our government for that matter. Add the country in that as well.

Dont forget "BUFFOON".

That's been the teen pop sensation hit term since the debates.

I didn't realize Buffoon was still in usage..

Not very progressive of all those old lady haters out there..

Buffoon is still very much in usage here in the UK.

Its most widely used in association with a certain Boris Johnson.

Quite fitting really.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Is that what I'm doing? Lol. Well it's a shame that you can't read between the lines. Since I'm really making fun of the OP for circulating these stories. But hey thanks for the low hanging fruit of not only ad homineming me, but several people who aren't even in the thread. Classy.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Is that what I'm doing? Lol. Well it's a shame that you can't read between the lines. Since I'm really making fun of the OP for circulating these stories. But hey thanks for the low hanging fruit of not only ad homineming me, but several people who aren't even in the thread. Classy.

You only say it now because it shows how dumb your side looks. But I would bet you believed and shared it before this thread.

Several people? You mean ANte? He is here...
edit on 7-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So do you have anything actually pertinent to the the thread to discuss or are you just here to break the T&C's?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If Trump pulled a drowning kid from a pool, cnn would play it in reverse.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Poor, poor Donna trump the media just won't stop picking on him!! It's almost as if they're spreading rumors that he's born in another country and his wife is really a man. I wonder how he will ever live with himself? He will get back at the big bad media by unleashing a Twitter storm like never seen before!!
edit on 7-11-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm glad when Trump leaves the country. It lessens the damage he can do here in the Homeland.

Donald Play more golf....and twitter your covfefe off you are the most entertaining product of the media we've had in along time!!

You were great in "The Apprentice" you deserved an Emmy!!
edit on 7-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: musicismagic

You'd be wrong. The tv portrays trump exact as he really is.
He's on vacay and on his best behavior. Thanks for treating him nicely. We've got more hot water for him when he gets back.
Hot water? I guess, if you mean manufactured or misrepresented stories.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So do you have anything actually pertinent to the the thread to discuss or are you just here to break the T&C's?

Why not stop deflecting and answer why you believe so much of what the media tells you?

Its all been lies, edited speeches, cherry pick things out of context, flat out making shi up like the golden shower.

Everything you hate Trump for comes from the same media that spreads this bs story.

They have done this since the beginning so everything you know is all BS. And you bad mouth and insult your POTUS and spread the lies like its truth.

You should all be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What? Why should I answer your strawman? I think it is better to just let you argue with your self since you are making up my answers for me anyways.

AGAIN. Do you have anything about the OP to discuss or do you insist on derailing it to demean me?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What? Why should I answer your strawman? I think it is better to just let you argue with your self since you are making up my answers for me anyways.

AGAIN. Do you have anything about the OP to discuss or do you insist on derailing it to demean me?

Do you? Exactly what did your comment have to do with the thread? When I asked why you do the same thing?

Way to circulate these stories and give them more clicks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

LMao you just love to say strawman huh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join