It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

me who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi!
so finally I will introduce myself. In order to celebrate, i have opened a bottle of johnny walker blue. Although I suspect the for fraud as it doesn't taste much better than the red bottle. At any rate im thinking of entering the writing contest. Laughable i know but hell i wish more members would participate. I have been a member since 2008 or 2009 and forgot my pw a few times lol. Im currently a speculator and watching the current political climate. Obama must be hating that todays president " trump " gets more hate and publicity than he did.

Tonight im drinking me a bottle of johnny walker blue and me and old lady are fighting and frankly im tired lol.

Before the hate rolls in i did vote for Trump but I'm closet gay so don't criticize.

I love ats i hate so much political bs would love more conspiracy theories, ghost, and aliens.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yep, booze and a "post" button. Been there done that seen it daily since.

Yes, Saiker, enter that writing contest and give em hell. That's how Hemingway did it.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

: cheers:
Brother, you are awesome and the first poster in my most memorable thread on ats. I am now hunting a cigar dont typically smoke but am craving a good cigar now.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker
Hemmingwho? Cigars? I got a couple of buy one get one free out back. Hold a sec and I' ll go get em.
Ok, back. pufffffff mmmmmm cheap cigars. Yours is sitting in the ash tray waiting. Come on over.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sorry, i abandoned my thread and thanks for the cigar man it hit the spot last night. And to any of those scotch drinkers out their dewers aged bottle is 1000 times better than johnny water blue. I will begin working on my Hemingway today. It will be a Thanksgiving that would make Poe and Hemingway burst with envy or maybe confusion lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out why voting for Trump, and being closet gay, has to do with being criticized.

Anyways welcome and stay thirsty my friend!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Make sure I don't miss it when it's done please. Hey...these cigars are pretty good...

new topics

top topics

join