It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: abago71

Was it revealed in a court document? That was what I meant.

Not that I am aware of.

people familiar with the lobbying activity tell CNN

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yeah that's it. He's a political investigative genius. Lol.

Hope Hicks, Sam Clovis, Corey Lowendowski, Carter Page...these names are very much more likely to be included if these sealed indictments are even related.
I hope they are. Keep this thing moving.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I expect some sort of domino effect.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think everybody will be disappointed, the big fish never go down peons and hangerons get jail time the truly crooked retire and live a long life on the wealth they stole.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yeah that's it. He's a political investigative genius. Lol.

Hope Hicks, Sam Clovis, Corey Lowendowski, Carter Page...these names are very much more likely to be included if these sealed indictments are even related.
I hope they are. Keep this thing moving.

Carter page yes the rest not so much.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I guess they could have charged Manafort for his activities as a Trump campaign member if there was anything worth considering but instead they charged him for his job with the Podesta's

So far...have we still not learned that Mueller doesn't reveal. He still has surprises up his sleeve.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I think everybody will be disappointed, the big fish never go down peons and hangerons get jail time the truly crooked retire and live a long life on the wealth they stole.

They expect someone's head to roll from this. Someone recognizable.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This must be what Sean Hannity was referring to on his radio show this afternoon. He was bursting at the seams to tell what he knows, but swore himself to secrecy. Tick-Tock..

Hannity is about as slanted as they come. I would not put any stock into him telling the truth, unless its pro trump. That is just the way he is. Also Its 6am almost on the West Coast and he has said nothing as of yet. Hannity is a big trump baby.

edit on 7-11-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Manaford was the connector to Ukraine .If McCain also used him then that could produce damming data . I am just speculating here but when we think of McCain then weapons are not far behind and usually dirty money needing to be laundered back home ...think NADRA bank

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

McCain's bad all the way back to Keating Five, so there is plenty to draw on there. He'd be a good fish to bring in, but it's too early is my point.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

When you can connect that to Russia interfering in the 2016 election or obstruction of justice charges against trump let us know. Mueller is investigating along those lines.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nice one. That statement says much more about you than me. Just so you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mueller is investigating along those lines.
Do you know how many of the sealed indictments are from Muller ?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

When you can connect that to Russia interfering in the 2016 election or obstruction of justice charges against trump let us know. Mueller is investigating along those lines.

So if he is following the evidence and finds evidence of democrats breaking the law you do not think he should follow that as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Just an FYI.

Crucially, the order written by Rosenstein establishing the special-counsel investigation is very broad. It states that the special counsel is “authorized to conduct the investigation” that includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

I highlighted the important part in red.

Source: The Atlantic

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do you know that any are?

LOL

edit on 1172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I am still not sure of the "fact" you are referring to.

Mockery, no It's not automatic. I have to manually type it in.

I guess you don't get my type of humor.

As far as Carter Page, I read excerpts from that 243 page monstrosity.
Here is a link to it.

He is my #1 pick.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Wow.you somehow got that from my posts?
Try this instead...Mueller is investigating trump. Trumps campaign, trumps administration, trumps actions, trumps tweets, trumps video and audio statements and Russia's interference in the election and trumps involvement in Russia's actions.
He is not investigating Clinton.
How does that translate to if they find evidence of democrats breaking the law they should not investigate? Illogical thinking. Trying to make me an enemy .

This isn't political. Trump and his ilk just want to make it seem like it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This must be what Sean Hannity was referring to on his radio show this afternoon. He was bursting at the seams to tell what he knows, but swore himself to secrecy. Tick-Tock..

Hannity is about as slanted as they come. I would not put any stock into him telling the truth, unless its pro trump. That is just the way he is. Also Its 6am almost on the West Coast and he has said nothing as of yet. Hannity is a big trump baby.

Hannity is pro-Trump but I cannot ever recall him making a false or misleading statement about anything liberal related. Just because he is a Trump supporter does not mean he cannot report on things as they are mis-represented by the MSM.

He does a pretty damn good job of reporting much of what the MSM completely glosses over on a daily basis in their on-going effort to keep democrats from looking bad.

He has repeatedly exposed how the MSM focuses EXCLUSIVELY on the falsehoods spread about Trump on a daily basis. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc. He shows their actual coverage of a topic regarding Trump and exposes how they blatantly lie and mislead with headlines and statements. Plenty of archived footage on YouTube to back this.

If you are saying Hannity knowingly makes untruthful statements then you are are wrong. Just because any one particular news personality leans a specific way does not dissuade me from listening to a point they are making. Unless they are knowingly making false claims.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join