It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Everybody else was so sure his big announcement was going to be about investigating Hillary. If you didn't. (👀) you're alone.

I saw people speculate. But I didn't see anyone who claimed to be "so sure." That's just a convenient way for you to try to frame things so you get to feel like you were right, and you "told everyone so." But, it's pure invention born from your toxic need to feel important and superior.

Also, I saw Jaded & Cynical responded to you already (a couple of times) with a comment from 'Q anon' that specifically said Trump would not speak publicly about "investigating Hillary" or any of the 'Q theories.' Stop pretending like you didn't see that.

If people want to entertain this theory...it isn't hurting you. You just want to feel better about yourself at the expense of others when you comment in these threads. I think that's far more sad than hopeful people enjoying this theory but probably finding themselves disappointed.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
1428 sealed indictments in 50 of 94 judicial districts now

drive.google.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dishonest... you neglected to say that although they studied all cases from 2006 this report only represents fully sealed indictments and no short term sealed indictments nor indictments with only partially sealed documentation.
From your document see page five.
So that number you quote is meaningless except for this study.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sure...never mind jurisdiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Judges?

Yes, judges.
They preside over court cases.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Report doesn't include ALL sealed indictments. In his rush to try and prove something Vasacroe didn't read the document he provided. See page five.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Report doesn't include ALL sealed indictments. In his rush to try and prove something Vasacroe didn't read the document he provided. See page five.

Feel free to point it out. Guessing your misinterpreting sealed cases with sealed indictments....not the same. If you'd like to include those it only makes the number more outrageous as there were 250K civil cases with only 550+ of them sealed...but please...continue the ignorance.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I did.

See page five

Methods ...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You get to choose? You get to use what ever court you want?
Even the DA has to file for a change in venue.
Indictments have to be in the jurisdiction where the alleged crime took place.

At least that's how I understand it.
I'm sure you'll have no problem correcting me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I saw people speculate. But I didn't see anyone who claimed to be "so sure." 

Arguing semantics now? In this land of hyperbole and speculation? Gimmie a break...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

PS every site that describes the methods and types of sealed indictments say that sealed indictments are common.

Any indictments from Mueller is going to relate back to trump and Russia and his campaign and not that list of democrats being speculated on. I saw someone postulate that Rachel Maddow is being indicted by Mueller.
What a joke.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You get to choose? You get to use what ever court you want?
Even the DA has to file for a change in venue.
Indictments have to be in the jurisdiction where the alleged crime took place.

At least that's how I understand it.
I'm sure you'll have no problem correcting me if I'm wrong.

How do you know where any of the crimes took place? Mail fraud and crimes involving data can involve multiple jurisdictions.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

PS every site that describes the methods and types of sealed indictments say that sealed indictments are common.

Any indictments from Mueller is going to relate back to trump and Russia and his campaign and not that list of democrats being speculated on. I saw someone postulate that Rachel Maddow is being indicted by Mueller.
What a joke.

I'm not concerned with what internet sites say. What I pulled from and cited was an actual government study.

I still have yet to see anything from you refuting it except saying read page 5. Page 5 has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Page 1 is methods and I can see that you're not understanding what you're reading correctly, but I'm not here for interpretation. Feel free to make and cite a coherent argument or continue the drivebys....

And again, you're speaking of sealed cases, not indictments. These 2 things are not the same.
edit on 11/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait, are you trying to say that Mueller doesn't have jurisdiction to bring indictments in any federal jurisdiction his investigation might lead?
edit on 16-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait, are you trying to say that Mueller doesn't have jurisdiction to bring indictments in any federal jurisdiction his investigation might lead?

Yes, that can be the only interpretation.

Plus...the 'Page 5' business. Will she admit she was reading something about Qui Tam/whistleblower civil lawsuits and misunderstood? It would burst the fragile bubble she lives in where the spotlight is always on her.

She is EVERYTHING she claims to see in & hate about Donald Trump: Narcissistic, unwilling to admit her inadequacies, unintelligent, uninformed, speaks bigly of herself, yuge in her own mind, she objectifies & sexualizes others, walks around like she owns the world, brags on the money she makes, fragile ego always needing to be stroked by putting down others....

I REALLY think she sees herself in Donald Trump. And she does NOT like what she sees.

edit on 11/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What does the, "po," in the case #s mean?

I know cr is criminal, cv is civil, and pr is probate, but this is the first I've seen po.

Great find btw!

Probably probation Office
edit on 17-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What a joke.

Not quite correct... Mueller, while assigned primarily to investigate the russia collusion bs, is also empowered to investigate any other crimes he might come across during his investigation.

We know this because Manafort and Gates were charged with financial crimes unrelated to Trump and Russia collusion that occurred between 2006 and 2014. It is also why Tony Podesta is in trouble along with his pedo brother John.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There's an old saying: The worst demons we face are the ones we see in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What did he find?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join